Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 50 Sandwiches to Eat before you Die- attn:ravenlynne

Omelet wrote:

> In article >, Arri London >
> wrote:
>
> > Omelet wrote:

> > > Whitefish around here is dirt cheap fresh frozen in fillets.
> > > I've found it to be rather good baked, grilled in the electric grill, or
> > > poached.

> > Unsmoked frozen whitefish is reasonably priced here as well. The smoked
> > stuff is over 11.00 a pound, when it's available.

> I see no reason not to try smoking it myself in the offset. I have
> plenty of wood!
> --
> Peace! Om

Give it a go and see how it turns out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 14 Sandwiches I Have Eaten (was 50 Sandwiches to Eat before youDie)

blake murphy wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:45:49 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

<snip>

> > Only after he graduates from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades, Blake.

> those are prerequisites for the fourth grade graduation. but you're right,
> that may be years away.
>
> your pal,
> blake

One of the candidates for local election had an ad that stated that '80
percent of 4th graders couldn't read properly'. The next line was '40
percent drop out'.

The implication is that 40 percent of 4th graders drop out. Whoever
wrote that may not have finished 4th grade either
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:55:30 -0600, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >, Arri London >
>wrote:
>
>> Omelet wrote:

>> > I see no reason not to try smoking it myself in the offset. I have
>> > plenty of wood!
>> > --
>> > Peace! Om

>> Give it a go and see how it turns out.

>I think I will do just that. :-) Never smoked fish other than a small
>salmon.

You don't have the type of whitefish in TX I speak of... it's a
northern lake fish with a high fat content that makes it a premium
smoker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_whitefish

http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/regions/cen...regone-eng.htm

Savoring a two pound smoked whitefish is as enjoyable as the best sex
you've ever had.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.ediblemanhattan.com/20100...ss__daughters/

tea and sandwiches? Ole Kvaal Tea 36 15-09-2019 10:15 AM
Sandwiches Dimitri General Cooking 86 19-03-2010 12:34 AM
Recipe: Beef Sandwiches - Knock-off of Damsel's Chicago Beef Sandwiches Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 1 08-07-2007 06:52 PM
Ham Pan Sandwiches Sharon[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 11-02-2007 12:52 PM
Ice Cream Sandwiches Duckie ® Recipes 0 19-07-2005 11:21 PM