Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I apologize

The frustration was talking.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-10-20, sf > wrote:

> The frustration was talking.

How the heck can we accept such a heartfelt outpouring if we have
absolutely no clue why you are apologizing. For Heaven's sake, what
evil uncivil act have you perpetrated on us? Dirty laundry airers
want to know.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message

> The frustration was talking.
>
> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Well, you should! How dare your team beat mine in the NLCS!

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 20, 10:22*am, sf > wrote:
> The frustration was talking.
>
> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

You don't sound very sincere.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 20, 12:32*pm, notbob > wrote:
> On 2010-10-20, sf > wrote:
>

> > The frustration was talking.

> How the heck can we accept such a heartfelt outpouring if we have
> absolutely no clue why you are apologizing. *For Heaven's sake, what
> evil uncivil act have you perpetrated on us? *Dirty laundry airers
> want to know. *
>
> nb

I will save her more humiliation - she's apologizing for berating us
helpful types for not knowing what she meant when she complained about
the food network's tv guide. She meant on the computer at
foodnetwork.com; those of us she berated thought she meant an on-TV-
screen guide.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Zeppo" > wrote in message

> "sf" > wrote in message
>>
>> The frustration was talking.
>>
>> --
>> I love cooking with wine.
>> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

> Well, you should! How dare your team beat mine in the NLCS!
>
> Jon

here, here!!!! I'm with Jon on this......
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> On 2010-10-20, sf > wrote:
> >
> > The frustration was talking.

> How the heck can we accept such a heartfelt outpouring if we have
> absolutely no clue why you are apologizing.

For those of us who know how to "read for comprehension", it is quite
obvious. She has once again forgotten my birthday! I forgive her,
though. In fact, I try my best not to celebrate my birthday anyway.
I'd like to forget it myself! I've had too many of the darn things
already.

:-)

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> notbob > wrote:
>
>> On 2010-10-20, sf > wrote:
>> >
>> > The frustration was talking.

>> How the heck can we accept such a heartfelt outpouring if we have
>> absolutely no clue why you are apologizing.

> For those of us who know how to "read for comprehension", it is quite
> obvious. She has once again forgotten my birthday! I forgive her,
> though. In fact, I try my best not to celebrate my birthday anyway.
> I'd like to forget it myself! I've had too many of the darn things
> already.
>
> :-)
>
> --
> Dan Abel
> Petaluma, California USA

Damn, I forgot your birthday, too! Sorry, Dan Happy belated birthday!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> "Dan Abel" > wrote in message

>> For those of us who know how to "read for comprehension", it is quite
>> obvious. She has once again forgotten my birthday! I forgive her,
>> though. In fact, I try my best not to celebrate my birthday anyway.
>> I'd like to forget it myself! I've had too many of the darn things
>> already.
>>
>> :-)

> Damn, I forgot your birthday, too! Sorry, Dan Happy belated
> birthday!

How did I miss that, Happy Birthday, Dan! Don't feel badly, I don't even
remember my own birthday.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 20, 7:04*pm, "Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote:
> "Zeppo" > wrote in message

> > "sf" > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> The frustration was talking.

> >> --
> >> I love cooking with wine.
> >> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

> > Well, you should! How dare your team beat mine in the NLCS!

> > Jon

> here, here!!!! I'm with Jon on this......
> -ginny

Uh, you mean, "Hear! Hear!" ;-)

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
> On Oct 20, 7:04 pm, "Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote:
>> "Zeppo" > wrote in message

>> > "sf" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>> > Well, you should! How dare your team beat mine in the NLCS!

>> > Jon

>> here, here!!!! I'm with Jon on this......
>> -ginny

> Uh, you mean, "Hear! Hear!" ;-)

I always thought it was "hear here!". lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:27:47 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

> How did I miss that, Happy Birthday, Dan!

I didn't see it on the "usual" websites, so I missed it too.

You have to list your birthday 8 days in advance if you want us to
see it!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sycophant wrote:

>> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:22:29 -0700, sf wrote:
>>
>> > The frustration was talking.

>> That's OK. Deep down inside I know you really love me. That's all
>> that matters.
>>
>> -sw

> EWWWW!!!

Looks like Sycophant's alleged killfile has sprung a leak.

Bob

I Apologize Denise~* General Cooking 1 11-01-2007 07:02 PM
I Apologize Chatty Cathy General Cooking 1 11-01-2007 07:16 AM
I Apologize notbob General Cooking 3 10-10-2006 05:10 AM
I Apologize Lynette Hebert General Cooking 4 10-10-2006 04:23 AM
I Apologize aem General Cooking 0 10-10-2006 12:41 AM