Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Graham Cracker Sludge

A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.

I am four years old.

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Felice" > wrote:

> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

LOL! When I got to the sludge part, I said, "eeeeww."

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 7:59*am, "Felice" > wrote:
> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

Gimme some or I'll tell.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice > wrote:
>A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
>few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>I am four years old.

I was just talking about doing this with some stale home made spice cookies and
milk. The only problem was that there were no actual cookies left to go stale.
*grin*

Orlando
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 6:11*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Oct 8, 7:59*am, "Felice" > wrote:
>
> > A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> > few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.

> > I am four years old.

> > Felice

> Gimme some or I'll tell.

Is that what you usually say to four year old girls?

You set yourself up for that

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:59:49 -0400, "Felice" >
wrote:

>A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
>few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
>I am four years old.
>
>Felice

I just use regular milk, but the effect is the same. I also love it.
--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 10:59*am, "Felice" > wrote:
> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

You're very well spoken for a 4 yr old!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" > wrote in message
>A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
>few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious
>sludge.

I'm not a big cracker sludge fancier. As a kid, we ate a lot of Campbell's
soup for lunch. There were two factions (my family is large enough to have
factions), the cracker crumblers that would break them up in the soup and
let it get nasty and sludgy, and the right-thinking dunkers who used nice
crisp crackers to dip into the soup and eat crunchy.

Which reminds me, what happened to saltines?! There's no salt on them these
days!

Brian (that's outrage, not grouchiness)
--
Day 614 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

You are reminding me of a private school I attended. That was one
of the more palatable breakfasts--which didn't say much for the fare.

--
Jean B.

Graham cracker crust Nancy Young General Cooking 15 11-04-2007 03:02 AM
REC - Graham Cracker Crust Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 0 28-03-2006 06:30 PM
GRAHAM CRACKER THINGS Tim Recipes 0 15-06-2005 03:11 AM
ISO Graham cracker confection recipe frood Baking 3 10-12-2004 09:59 AM
Pumpkin pie + graham cracker crust? Dee Randall Baking 7 02-01-2004 02:08 PM