FoodBanter.com

-   -   Graham Cracker Sludge (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/401197-graham-cracker-sludge.html)

Felice 08-10-2010 03:59 PM

Graham Cracker Sludge

A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.

I am four years old.

Felice

Melba's Jammin' 09-10-2010 12:09 AM

Graham Cracker Sludge

In article >,
"Felice" > wrote:

> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

LOL! When I got to the sludge part, I said, "eeeeww."

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella

Chemo the Clown 09-10-2010 12:11 AM

Graham Cracker Sludge

On Oct 8, 7:59*am, "Felice" > wrote:
> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

Gimme some or I'll tell.

Orlando Enrique Fiol 09-10-2010 12:36 AM

Graham Cracker Sludge

Felice > wrote:
>A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
>few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>I am four years old.

I was just talking about doing this with some stale home made spice cookies and
milk. The only problem was that there were no actual cookies left to go stale.
*grin*

Orlando

Bryan[_6_] 09-10-2010 12:27 PM

Graham Cracker Sludge

On Oct 8, 6:11*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Oct 8, 7:59*am, "Felice" > wrote:
>
> > A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> > few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.

> > I am four years old.

> > Felice

> Gimme some or I'll tell.

Is that what you usually say to four year old girls?

You set yourself up for that :)

--Bryan

The Cook 09-10-2010 01:13 PM

Graham Cracker Sludge

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:59:49 -0400, "Felice" >
wrote:

>A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
>few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
>I am four years old.
>
>Felice

I just use regular milk, but the effect is the same. I also love it.
--
Susan N.

Nan[_3_] 09-10-2010 06:23 PM

Graham Cracker Sludge

On Oct 8, 10:59*am, "Felice" > wrote:
> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

You're very well spoken for a 4 yr old!!

Default User 11-10-2010 08:23 PM

Graham Cracker Sludge

"Felice" > wrote in message
>A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
>few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious
>sludge.

I'm not a big cracker sludge fancier. As a kid, we ate a lot of Campbell's
soup for lunch. There were two factions (my family is large enough to have
factions), the cracker crumblers that would break them up in the soup and
let it get nasty and sludgy, and the right-thinking dunkers who used nice
crisp crackers to dip into the soup and eat crunchy.

Which reminds me, what happened to saltines?! There's no salt on them these
days!

Brian (that's outrage, not grouchiness)
--
Day 614 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project.

Jean B.[_1_] 12-10-2010 02:22 PM

Graham Cracker Sludge

Felice wrote:
> A handful of graham crackers in a bowl, topped with light cream. The first
> few spoonfuls have a bit of crunch and after that it's all delicious sludge.
>
> I am four years old.
>
> Felice

You are reminding me of a private school I attended. That was one
of the more palatable breakfasts--which didn't say much for the fare.

--
Jean B.