Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Did I Miss The End Of The Great Lawsuit ???

I notice Bob is still around. How did that turn out?
Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

On Sep 20, 9:42 am, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> I notice Bob is still around. How did that turn out?

Stu sent Bob to Iraq instead. -aem
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark wrote:

> I notice Bob is still around. How did that turn out?

There was never any lawsuit, of course. Chester is impotent.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> Mark wrote:
>
>> I notice Bob is still around. How did that turn out?

> There was never any lawsuit, of course. Chester is impotent.
>
> Bob

Shhhhhh, leave my poor, puddytat out of this. Chester doesn't *know* he was
neutered when he was a kitten.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:42:56 -0700, Mark Thorson wrote:

> I notice Bob is still around. How did that turn out?

stu had him exiled to iraq. be afraid!

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chester wrote:

>>> There was never any lawsuit, of course. Chester is impotent.

> I'd take anything bipolar bob tells you with a grain of salt.

Are you now trying to make the outlandish claim that I *have* been served
with a lawsuit, you impotent idiot?

Also, did your lawyer advise you to call me "bipolar bob"? Sounds like
defamation to me!

Bob