Old 14-09-2010, 06:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Using a food processor to grind meat.

I was watch America's Test Kitchen a few days, and they were using a food
processor to grind meat. Cut into small pieces, freeze the meat, dump in
the processor.

I mentioned this to a friend saying " I thought you couldn't do that.
That you needed a grinder specially made for it."

He told me that they were using a fancy high end processor. Looked like a
vanilla processor ro me. Is it possible?

  #2 (