Member

Post Benifits Of Chocolates

Chocolate has many health benefits like :
1) It is very beneficial for hypertension patient.
2) It is beneficial for heart's patient also.

If any one find other benefits of chocolate also please share. !
Cheers !

Last edited by sendoutchocolat : 03-09-2010 at 11:45 AM Reason: spelling mistake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Benifits Of Chocolates

On Sep 3, 5:28*am, sendoutchocolat <sendoutchocolat.
> wrote:
> Chocolate has many health benefits like :
> 1) It is very beneficial for hypertension patient.
> 2) It is beneficial for heart's patient also. *
>
> If any one find other benefits of chocolate also please share. !
> Cheers !
>
> --
> sendoutchocolat

Chocolate tastes really good! And makes me feel happy.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sendoutchocolat wrote:
> Chocolate has many health benefits like :
> 1) It is very beneficial for hypertension patient.
> 2) It is beneficial for heart's patient also.
>
> If any one find other benefits of chocolate also please share. !
> Cheers !

ENDORPHINS!

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sendoutchocolat" > wrote in
message ...

> Chocolate has many health benefits like :
> 1) It is very beneficial for hypertension patient.
> 2) It is beneficial for heart's patient also.
>
> If any one find other benefits of chocolate also please share. !
> Cheers !

If you give good ones to the right person, you can get laid.

Chocolates Chocolate Lovers Page Chocolate 7 03-10-2012 12:37 PM
Chocolates conjurer122 Chocolate 13 06-09-2012 12:56 PM
Beer and chocolates. Peter-Lucas General Cooking 0 21-11-2008 02:58 AM
wrapers for chocolates? Josh Grameson General Cooking 6 17-08-2004 05:12 PM
chocolates!!!!!! jayanthi Chocolate 3 11-11-2003 12:53 PM