Posted to melb.general,aus.tv,alt.2600,rec.food.cooking,aus.photo

Default greens victorys

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
> Once in power; the Greens will look to get in the way of the fedarel
> Goverments innovative internet filter after we win the election. When
> they was speaking at the kickstart forums on the Gold Coasts, I heard
> wa senator Scott Ludlem praised the Labour government for its bold
> stance on ICT issues such as the National Broadband Network (NBN). So
> good news there, sorry mr Abbot better luck next time lol!!
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:
> http://greens.org.au
> www.qld.greens.org.au
> www.greenpeace.org.au

I hope they get schools to improve their teaching of spelling,

Posted to melb.general,aus.tv,alt.2600,rec.food.cooking,aus.photo

On 22 Aug 2010, Andy, some nutter from alt.2600 stopped thinking and
started drinking in news:aZednbXrXIOZfO3RnZ2dnUVZ_r-
:

@p22g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
>> Once in power; the Greens will look to get in the way of the fedarel
>> Goverments innovative internet filter after we win the election. When
>> they was speaking at the kickstart forums on the Gold Coasts, I heard
>> wa senator Scott Ludlem praised the Labour government for its bold
>> stance on ICT issues such as the National Broadband Network (NBN). So
>> good news there, sorry mr Abbot better luck next time lol!!
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>>
>> I support the Greens, and I hope you do too:

http://greens.org.au
>> www.qld.greens.org.au
>> www.greenpeace.org.au

> I hope they get schools to improve their teaching of spelling,

Eye nevr learneded, anyweyz. Hecksir, ifith Iv'e evr didd tiry tu ues
thiz spel chqe thngy i't doe'snt wrk anyweyz.

--
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean the paranoid mother****ers who
are making me paranoid aren't really out there.

Greens, greens, the magical... Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 17 09-03-2012 08:07 PM
greens victorys Rob[_44_] General Cooking 2 22-08-2010 04:53 PM
greens victorys Noons General Cooking 0 22-08-2010 12:26 PM
greens victorys The Daring Dufas[_2_] General Cooking 1 22-08-2010 12:23 AM