Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Buy a case of

In article >,
Mr. Bill > wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:05:13 -0400, Mr. Bill > wrote:
>
> >This ....you won't be disappointed!!!
> >
> >http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...7m7G_8fBh-dLJd
> >omY?feat=directlink

> Due to the mass hysteria of my posting a picture of a Spanish bottle
> of wine, some felt that I should write about it. Here goes..but
> unfortunately, this text is all in Spanish and I don't know what it
> says....All I can say is this is an excellent inexpensive bottle of
> wine our wine maven recommended and we are adding a case to the cellar
>

> Casa de la Ermita Jumilla Denominacion de origen Crianza 2003
>
> "Bodegas Casa de la Ermita"
>
> Product of Spain 750mL
>

> En las cuestas del " EL Charche' el valle, en un altitlue de 700
> metros, las uvas nutured para la producción cuidadosa de este vino que
> tiene pasar nueve meses en nuevos barriles del roble. Este verano
> largo, asoleado durante 2003 seguidos por una cosecha fantástica, ha
> dado lugar a esta vendimia excelente.
>

> Now I am positive that you will know exactly what I was speaking
> about.

Thanks. I understand about 3/4 of it ‹ not bad.

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of

Buy a case of Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 4 16-08-2010 05:25 PM
Buy a case of Giusi General Cooking 0 16-08-2010 09:43 AM
Buy a case of Zeppo General Cooking 1 16-08-2010 02:41 AM
Buy a case of spamtrap1888 General Cooking 0 15-08-2010 06:01 PM
Buy a case of Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 0 15-08-2010 03:57 PM