Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Buy a case of

"Mr. Bill" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:05:13 -0400, Mr. Bill > wrote:
>
>>This ....you won't be disappointed!!!
>>
>>http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

> Due to the mass hysteria of my posting a picture of a Spanish bottle
> of wine, some felt that I should write about it. Here goes..but
> unfortunately, this text is all in Spanish and I don't know what it
> says....All I can say is this is an excellent inexpensive bottle of
> wine our wine maven recommended and we are adding a case to the cellar
>

> Casa de la Ermita Jumilla Denominacion de origen Crianza 2003
>
> "Bodegas Casa de la Ermita"
>
> Product of Spain 750mL
>

> En las cuestas del " EL Charche' el valle, en un altitlue de 700
> metros, las uvas nutured para la producción cuidadosa de este vino que
> tiene pasar nueve meses en nuevos barriles del roble. Este verano
> largo, asoleado durante 2003 seguidos por una cosecha fantástica, ha
> dado lugar a esta vendimia excelente.
>

> Now I am positive that you will know exactly what I was speaking
> about.

Mr, Bill,
I'd love to, but don't think I'll be able to find it. Did you get this
recently? Are you in the US?

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> "Mr. Bill" > wrote in message

>> Casa de la Ermita Jumilla Denominacion de origen Crianza 2003
>>
>> "Bodegas Casa de la Ermita"
>>
>> Product of Spain 750mL
>>

>> En las cuestas del " EL Charche' el valle, en un altitlue de 700
>> metros, las uvas nutured para la producción cuidadosa de este vino que
>> tiene pasar nueve meses en nuevos barriles del roble. Este verano
>> largo, asoleado durante 2003 seguidos por una cosecha fantástica, ha
>> dado lugar a esta vendimia excelente.

"On the hillsides of the Charche Valley at an altitude of 700 meters,
grapes are grown for the careful production of this wine which must
remain nine months in new oak barrels. The long summer, in the sunshine
of 2003, followed by a fantastic harvest, created this excellent vintage."

gloria p

Buy a case of Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 4 16-08-2010 05:25 PM
Buy a case of Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 0 16-08-2010 01:55 PM
Buy a case of Giusi General Cooking 0 16-08-2010 09:43 AM
Buy a case of spamtrap1888 General Cooking 0 15-08-2010 06:01 PM
Buy a case of Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 0 15-08-2010 03:57 PM