FoodBanter.com

-   -   kill file for posters from google groups to use (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/399575-re-kill-file-posters.html)

spamtrap1888 12-08-2010 05:20 AM

On Aug 10, 5:07*pm, sf > wrote:
> Has anyone tried this? *Did it work?http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html

It works perfect (in Firefox) now that I see the problem I was having.

The period after C in "Pete C." was throwing off the filter.

To make Pete's posts go away using the penney.org filter out of the
box, after you click on "Ignore User," then you edit his entry in the
killfile to remove the period. Then you'll never have to see his posts
again.