Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Vodka question

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:06:36 -0700, sf wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:36:33 -0400, blake murphy
> > wrote:

>>> Doesn't limiting it to Crystal Palace Brand automatically narrow
>>> it down to a single RFC poster?
>>>
>>> Anybody else have Crystal Palace at home?
>>>
>>> -sw

>> no one else who would admit it.
>>

> Is it available nation wide?

damned if i know.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 22:54:18 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>On 2010-08-09, Alex Corvinus > wrote:
>
>> vodkas. Great value. Good for sipping and cheap enough for mixing.
>> Popular brands include Luksusova and Monopolova (sp?).

When its On Topic, I tell this story. Some years ago some genius
decided that he could make potato vodka where the potatoes are grown.
I think this was in Idaho. Set up a still, contracted for his potatoes
and, Lordy, he was in business. Hired some marketing guys to come up
with a good name.... something that folks would remember. They came up
with, and he accepted.... (wait for it.......) SPUDKA!

(Darwin award for marketing here...)

Went belly up rather quickly, and sold out to another company, who
liked the concept, but hated the name. The product was rechristened
Glacier, and had better acceptance. Today I was at my local package
store for some Unicum and Sherry and, mirabile dictu, there was a
bottle of Glacier on the shelf, the word *Potato* clear on the label.

Alex, who saw no Crystal Palace... but did see 7-8 new Russian brands.
Most sported brand names printed in Cyrillic, with the rest of the
label in English.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:03:37 -0700, Dan Abel > wrote:

>In article >,
> Alex Corvinus > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:46:50 +1000, atec77 > wrote:

>> >Good vodka is double distilled and multi filtered through activated
>> >charcol , the charcol in effect polishes the molecule and it is smoother
>> >in the mouth , potatoe vodka is lab grade thats drinkable but not nice
>> > making your own is cheap and easy needing only a little grain , yeast
>> >and raw sugar

>> Um, "lab grade". I was a chemist and did a lot of ordering of
>> reagents, including undenatured ethanol. "Purified", technical grade,
>> reagent grade, ultrapure/instrument grade for assays, U.S.P. ethanol
>> per the United States Pharmacopaeia, but I never found *anything* sold
>> as "lab grade". Also, never found "vodka" offered by any reagent
>> supplier.

>There you go. You're trying to find an Aussie product from US sources.

Oh, how silly of me. I was half thinking maybe stuff made in Labrador.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:43:08 +1000, atec77 > wrote:

>On 11/08/2010 2:22 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:46:50 +1000, atec77 wrote:
>>
>>> Good vodka is double distilled....

>> Good vodka is distilled 3, 4 or even 6 times (an Austin original,
>> of course)
>>
>> http://titosvodka.com/titos.html
>>
>> -sw

>I suspect a very rapidly encroaching diminishing returns
> two runs through a double reflux and charcoal makes a spirit with good
>feel and taste with no point in fiddling further

Which is the one that brags that they *freeze* their vodka first, then
vacuum distill it? Is that Tito's? I have done vacuum distillations in
which the effluent was run through a dry ice or liquid nitrogen cold
trap, which effectively removes a lot of trace crap and lets the
desired effluent through, so long as the cold trap is kept above the
boiling point of the desired effluent....

ALex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:03:19 -0700, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

>Alex Corvinus wrote:
>>
>> Maybe not..... I've had to dilute medicinal alcohol (190 proof) down
>> to vodka levels ( changing polarity levels, for extractions in
>> soxhlet extractors), and have seen, I believe, what he describes. It
>> looks a little like swirling glycerine in water. Eventually, they misc
>> totally, but for a while, they resist and you can see it when you hold
>> it up to the light.

>Why couldn't he just give the bottle a good shake
>to cover up the evidence?

Actually, there is another telltale giveaway. Water and alcohol do NOT
absorb/dissolve air equally. I forget which is which, I think water
hold more dissolved gases at STP equilibrium. Anyway, when you mix
them, the two components sort of compromise on the gas-dissolving
issue and one of them degasses, releasing with lots of tiny bubbles.

Gotcha!

Alex, who always had to let the 190 proof/water mixtures stabilize
before pronouncing them ready to use.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex Corvinus > wrote:

> Um, OK, let's start at the top. Vodka (from wodka, "little water",
> Polish), is merely distilled lmash (of something) into a sort of wine
> and then distilled.

Not just simply distilled, otherwise you could produce vodka at home.
As far as I know, you cannot, not even if you distill it conventionally
a thousand times. The reason is, modern vodka is a result of not mere
distillation, but of rectification, using rectifying columns. The
result of rectification is an almost pure alcohol of at least 96%.

> That said, the better (cleaner) vodkas are made from a variety of
> materials and carry certain congeners that remind you of the material
> of origin, which might be wheat, rye, potato, or some other. Some,
> like the rye-based and potato-based seem to have a sort of
> virtual-sweetness, missing from the wheat vodkas. Some, like that
> Texas Tito gold-topped stuff, boast that they were 3-, 4- or
> 128-times distilled. Or charcoal filtered with charcoal from gnus'
> horns.

I used to believe this, too. Pure alcohol - all modern vodkas are made
with pure alcohol and water - has no congeners to speak of. If vodkas
differ, it is for some other reason, be it water, various and sundry
additions, or the method of filtering (charcoal, gold, milk, etc.).
Since there is really nothing left to filter, the filtering actually
serves some other purpose - and this purpose is poorly defined and
appears to be purely empirical. Filtering with different materials
yields different results. According to Rodionov, whom I mentioned
upthread, the original P. A. Smirnoff vodka produced during the early
not-yet-monopoly days just after the introduction of *modern* vodka,
used to be a lot more popular than vodka produced by the state, even
though the ethanol produced by the state was considered to be of an even
higher grade. It was found that Smirnoff filtered his vodka with an
enormous amount of charcoal, the only filtering material legally
allowed. This resulted in some additions of potash, something that
would have been illegal if added by itself.

If you want something made with clear grain alcohol that reminds you of
the material of origin, consider German Korn or Kornbrand (also called
Doppelkorn or Edelkorn). The latter is virtually of vodka strength (at
least 38% by volume). Most is made with rye or wheat. It is simply
distilled, not rectified. I suspect - but only suspect - that this
might be close to what old vodka - the one produced before 1895, both in
Russia and Poland - was actually like, at least in a very general way.

> I personally, being a tightfisted old fart, stay with Polish potato
> vodkas. Great value. Good for sipping and cheap enough for mixing.
> Popular brands include Luksusova and Monopolova (sp?).

Try the Polish Siwucha (literally fusel or moonshine). It is produced
by the Luksusova people and has a nominal amount of fusel oil added (so
that they can justify the name). By the way, fusel oil, far from being
the stuff of nightmares, is one of the major reasons why such liquors as
whisky or Cognac - and Korn, too - actually taste of something. All
such liquors are distilled, usually just twice or thrice - but not
rectified. To my knowledge, vodka is the only liquor made by simply
mixing rectified spirit with water.

And, face it - there may be "good" modern vodkas, but there is no such
thing as a tasty one. The "tastiest" vodka is the least repulsive one.

Victor

Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Corvinus View Post
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:43:08 +1000, atec77 wrote:

On 11/08/2010 2:22 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:46:50 +1000, atec77 wrote:

Good vodka is double distilled....

Good vodka is distilled 3, 4 or even 6 times (an Austin original,
of course)

Titos Handmade Vodka

-sw

I suspect a very rapidly encroaching diminishing returns
two runs through a double reflux and charcoal makes a spirit with good
feel and taste with no point in fiddling further

Which is the one that brags that they *freeze* their vodka first, then
vacuum distill it? Is that Tito's? I have done vacuum distillations in
which the effluent was run through a dry ice or liquid nitrogen cold
trap, which effectively removes a lot of trace crap and lets the
desired effluent through, so long as the cold trap is kept above the
boiling point of the desired effluent....

ALex
I'm waiting for the other angle: wood aged Wodka.

With booze that has some color, I get it. With vodka, it's all the same to me. I just buy Luksosowa, because, in the place where I grew up, the Polish folks always insisted on Potato vodka. It isn't as expensive as most of thos perfume bottles, either. CP all the way, baby!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 12, 12:45*pm, Alex Corvinus > wrote:

> When its On Topic, I tell this story. Some years ago some genius
> decided that he could make potato vodka where the potatoes are grown.
> I think this was in Idaho. Set up a still, contracted for his potatoes
> and, Lordy, he was in business. Hired some marketing guys to come up
> with a good name.... something that folks would remember. They came up
> with, and he accepted.... (wait for it.......) SPUDKA!

> (Darwin award for marketing here...)

> Went belly up rather quickly, and sold out to another company, who
> liked the concept, but hated the name. The product was rechristened
> Glacier, and had better acceptance.

Interesting - Spudka still shows up as a currently available product
on the website of Hood River Distillers. I've never actually seen it
on a liquor store shelf. I have in my past purchased Hood River
Vodka, which I would guess is somewhat like Crystal Palace.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:22:43 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:32:54 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Looking at and remembering some of those brands, yep - they are the bottle
>> of the barrel stuff.

> Talk about a Freuidian slip, eh?
>
> I might as well succumb to the suggestion of drinking cheap vodka this
> afternoon.

Black Velvet it was. My once a month hard alcohol fix.

0sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:24:12 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:

> In article >,
> Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> I especially see it in my Stroh 80 w/ice cube. That's how you know it's
>> safe to drink - by the correct amopunt of swirl-wave action.

> When there are two liquids with different indexes of refraction, that
> will cause this appearance. Once the two liquids have mixed completely,
> there will be no more difference in refraction. Since alcohol and water
> mix completely, when you were a kid, you just needed to mix the water
> into the booze thoroughly before your parents got home.

But at different densities, they will never mix completely - or at least
stay that way for very long. You could see the swirls several weeks later
after several vigorous shakes (parents weren't big drinkers).

Of course they could tell by taste first, then by the swirls for
confirmation.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:51:34 -0700 (PDT), KevinS >
wrote:

>On Aug 12, 12:45*pm, Alex Corvinus > wrote:
>
>> When its On Topic, I tell this story. Some years ago some genius
>> decided that he could make potato vodka where the potatoes are grown.
>> I think this was in Idaho. Set up a still, contracted for his potatoes
>> and, Lordy, he was in business. Hired some marketing guys to come up
>> with a good name.... something that folks would remember. They came up
>> with, and he accepted.... (wait for it.......) SPUDKA!

>> (Darwin award for marketing here...)

>> Went belly up rather quickly, and sold out to another company, who
>> liked the concept, but hated the name. The product was rechristened
>> Glacier, and had better acceptance.

>Interesting - Spudka still shows up as a currently available product
>on the website of Hood River Distillers. I've never actually seen it
>on a liquor store shelf. I have in my past purchased Hood River
>Vodka, which I would guess is somewhat like Crystal Palace.

That suggests that the naming rights were not sold with the facility
and equipment. You've piqued my curiosity.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:24:12 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Sqwertz > wrote:
> >
> >> I especially see it in my Stroh 80 w/ice cube. That's how you know it's
> >> safe to drink - by the correct amopunt of swirl-wave action.

> > When there are two liquids with different indexes of refraction, that
> > will cause this appearance. Once the two liquids have mixed completely,
> > there will be no more difference in refraction. Since alcohol and water
> > mix completely, when you were a kid, you just needed to mix the water
> > into the booze thoroughly before your parents got home.

> But at different densities, they will never mix completely - or at least
> stay that way for very long. You could see the swirls several weeks later
> after several vigorous shakes (parents weren't big drinkers).
>
> Of course they could tell by taste first, then by the swirls for
> confirmation.

Must be something else going on there, then. Some things, like oil and
water, don't ever mix, unless you add something else. Water and
alcohol, sugar or salt all mix completely, and never separate without a
lot of work. You cannot make brandy out of wine without a still. You
can leave that wine sit for a hundred years, and the alcohol will never
separate from the water. Ice is a special case, since it is a solid.
As long as it keeps melting, new water with a different index of
refraction keeps gets added.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:34:02 GMT, Pinstripe Sniper wrote:

> blake murphy > wrote:

>>> LOL, did you know this is the unofficial Vodka of the NSA. :-)
>>> (National Security Agency - the other white meat)
>>>
>>> PsS

>>christ, i thought spooks were well-paid.
>>
>>your pal,
>>blake

> "Crystal Palace" is a nickname for NSA HQ in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
>
> PsS

ah, o.k.

i knew a couple folks who worked for the n.s.a. they used to be forbidden
to say so, and many would just say 'i work at fort meade.'

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex wrote on Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:37:50 -0500:

>> On 10/08/2010 10:34 PM, James Silverton wrote:
>>> sharkman wrote on Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:27:04 -0400:
>>>

>> Good vodka is double distilled and multi filtered through
>> activated charcol , the charcol in effect polishes the
>> molecule and it is smoother in the mouth , potatoe vodka is
>> lab grade thats drinkable but not nice making your own is
>> cheap and easy needing only a little grain , yeast and raw
>> sugar

> Um, "lab grade". I was a chemist and did a lot of ordering of
> reagents, including undenatured ethanol. "Purified", technical
> grade, reagent grade, ultrapure/instrument grade for assays,
> U.S.P. ethanol per the United States Pharmacopaeia, but I
> never found *anything* sold as "lab grade". Also, never found
> "vodka" offered by any reagent supplier.

> Also, much industrial ethanol is not made from grains or
> potatoes, but from ethylene. It is not for drinking.

> Charcoal filtering, by its nature, removes certain polarized
> molecules that are not desirable in the final product. Acetic
> acid and Acetaldehyde come to mind. Unfortunately, it also
> removes some desirable esters, tending to make the final
> product without character. Try a rye based vodka. You should
> be able to detect a faint "nose" of the original grain. Potato
> vodkas also have a faint "nose", and, as I posted, a vague
> sweetness that some people don't like. I find it goes
> perfectly well with vermouth in martinis, and, frozen, sips
> well with smorgasbords and zakuski.

> Technically, you could make vodka from plums or apples or
> pears or apricots, but the amount of characteristic esters of
> these fruits is not easy to eliminate, so you wind up with
> stuff closer to BarakPalinka (Hungarian Apricot "Brandy"),
> Kirsch, and Slivovitz.

> Grains like wheat and roots like potatoes or sugar beets lack
> most of these esters and are more economical to use with
> "vodka" is the object as opposed to a fruit brandy. You could
> argue the corn based "white lightnin" is a vodka also, but I
> don't know anyone who would mistake that old popskull drink
> with other vodkas. <G>

Lab grade ethanol is dehydrated by azeotopic distillation with benzene
and is definitely unsafe to *drink*. USP ethanol for medical purposes is
fine except that dilution to vodka concentration is necessary.\\

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I have tried everything. I mean everything. Majorska vodka is a little potent but the effects are incredible. After 16 years I always go with Majorska. Greatness!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 9, 2010 at 4:31:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Any vodka drinkers here? Vodka is the only alcohol I've drank all my life. I
> used to drink gin until I suddenly developed an apparent allergy to the berry
> they use to make it. In my younger days, I drank Popov or Majorska because it
> was cheap. Now I buy Schmirnoff (Sp?) My question is this: How much better are
> brands like Absolut or Grey Goose or the many others which cost more? What do I
> gain by spending more on a bottle? I don't drink it neat or in martini's just in
> a few mixed driks. Just curious as to what makes one vodka better than another.
> Thanks.

POISON!!

Ethanol is POISON!!

Petroleum too! Give up BOTH!! I have!!

John Kuthe, Climate Activist!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 12:46:16 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 4:22:11 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
> > >>

> > > So, is there a question?
> > >
> > > OTOH, I enjoy the occasional good drink, but never understood vodka.
> > > People pay extra for premium with even less flavor.Â* Unless you want
> > > to get drunk, it serves no purpose.

> > Â* Oh there's a flavor there ... but it's very subtle . I like Vodka
> > Monopolowa , potato vodka made by Polish in Austria . Inexpensive too .
> > In fact , I believe I'll go make myself a screwdriver . If I wait , it
> > could become a wallbanger , I'm in the middle of making a batch of
> > imitation Galliano liqueur .
> >
> > --
> > Snag
> > Yes , I'm old
> > and crochety - and armed .
> > Get outta my woods !

> You can have all the POISON you WANT!!
>
> I will have Cannabis instead! And WHICH CURES CANCERS? Which KILLS LIVERS? AHA!!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse!

My wife has to have 30 CEU credits in order to renew her nursing license. The course is a bit behind the times. She said that the section on pain management states that cannabis has no known pharmaceutical use.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gin and gingerale is good.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:36:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>Gin and gingerale is good.

Bleah, sweet alcohol is for girlies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 15:46:12 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 4:22:11 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> >>

>> > So, is there a question?
>> >
>> > OTOH, I enjoy the occasional good drink, but never understood vodka.
>> > People pay extra for premium with even less flavor.* Unless you want
>> > to get drunk, it serves no purpose.

>> * Oh there's a flavor there ... but it's very subtle . I like Vodka
>> Monopolowa , potato vodka made by Polish in Austria . Inexpensive too .
>> In fact , I believe I'll go make myself a screwdriver . If I wait , it
>> could become a wallbanger , I'm in the middle of making a batch of
>> imitation Galliano liqueur .
>>
>> --
>> Snag
>> Yes , I'm old
>> and crochety - and armed .
>> Get outta my woods !

>You can have all the POISON you WANT!!
>
>I will have Cannabis instead! And WHICH CURES CANCERS? Which KILLS LIVERS? AHA!!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse!

uhh yeah it does not cure any cancers, it will in fact cause cancer
just as cigarettes do. When you smoke Cannabis you are inhaling the
same deadly chemicals, such as tar and formaldehyde. Smoking Cannabis
is NO different no different at all than cigarettes. All that it does
is relax your nervous system.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> * Oh there's a flavor there ... but it's very subtle . I like Vodka
>>> Monopolowa , potato vodka made by Polish in Austria . Inexpensive too .
>>> In fact , I believe I'll go make myself a screwdriver . If I wait , it
>>> could become a wallbanger , I'm in the middle of making a batch of
>>> imitation Galliano liqueur .
>>>
>>> --
>>> Snag
>>> Yes , I'm old
>>> and crochety - and armed .
>>> Get outta my woods !

>>You can have all the POISON you WANT!!
>>
>>I will have Cannabis instead! And WHICH CURES CANCERS? Which KILLS LIVERS? AHA!!
>>
>>John Kuthe, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse!

>uhh yeah it does not cure any cancers, it will in fact cause cancer
>just as cigarettes do. When you smoke Cannabis you are inhaling the
>same deadly chemicals, such as tar and formaldehyde. Smoking Cannabis
>is NO different no different at all than cigarettes. All that it does
>is relax your nervous system.

That's why I will only consume cannabis -talking about the future
here- through butter or cookies and the like.

But first it has to become legal in Australia, as I'm a law-abiding
citizen unless nobody's looking.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I'd never drink gin straight but I do bourbon and brandy, don't like rum.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:19:21 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>I'd never drink gin straight but I do bourbon and brandy, don't like rum.

I like white rum, but I'm still practicing with dark rum.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 9, 2010 at 5:31:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> Any vodka drinkers here? Vodka is the only alcohol I've drank all my life. I
> used to drink gin until I suddenly developed an apparent allergy to the berry
> they use to make it. In my younger days, I drank Popov or Majorska because it
> was cheap. Now I buy Schmirnoff (Sp?) My question is this: How much better are
> brands like Absolut or Grey Goose or the many others which cost more? What do I
> gain by spending more on a bottle? I don't drink it neat or in martini's just in
> a few mixed driks. Just curious as to what makes one vodka better than another.
> Thanks.

I usually out 4 oz of gin and 6 oz of diet 7 up

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 9, 2010 at 5:31:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> Any vodka drinkers here? Vodka is the only alcohol I've drank all my life. I
> used to drink gin until I suddenly developed an apparent allergy to the berry
> they use to make it. In my younger days, I drank Popov or Majorska because it
> was cheap. Now I buy Schmirnoff (Sp?) My question is this: How much better are
> brands like Absolut or Grey Goose or the many others which cost more? What do I
> gain by spending more on a bottle? I don't drink it neat or in martini's just in
> a few mixed driks. Just curious as to what makes one vodka better than another.
> Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 9, 2010 wrote:

> Any vodka drinkers here? Vodka is the only alcohol I've drank all my life. I
> used to drink gin until I suddenly developed an apparent allergy to the berry
> they use to make it. In my younger days, I drank Popov or Majorska because it
> was cheap. Now I buy Schmirnoff (Sp?) My question is this: How much better are
> brands like Absolut or Grey Goose or the many others which cost more? What do I
> gain by spending more on a bottle? I don't drink it neat or in martini's just in
> a few mixed driks. Just curious as to what makes one vodka better than another.

Major distilleries produce under several labels, they may bottle
vodka under a dozen lablels, all being the same, only difference that
affects price is packaging and advertizing. Most liquer stores offer
a discount for buying by the case. I buy Crystal Palace by the case
and get a 15% discount... a case of six 1 1/2 liter bottles costs me
$82. 50. I don't care that it's in a plastic bottle with a simple
Plain Jane label and that it's not advertised... I've never seen it
displayed on a tavern shelf... but I'll bet after hours the barkeep
refills the top sdhelf bottles witj Crystal Palace.

I've tried every vodka going, only difference I've found is with the
100 proof vodkas but I very rarely buy that. It makes no sense
whatsoever to use 100 proof or any any top shelf booze with a mixer.
Years ago my regular drink was a Double J&B Rocks with a Twist. But
then scotch got outrageously expensive and by the third double no one
could tell what they were drinking so I decided to cut my losses and
switched to vodka. I fill a tall glass with a whole tray of ice
cubes, fill halfway with vodka, add a wedge of lemon and top off with
Diet Sprite. One each evening is all I have. Sometimes I don't
finish it so I toss it out my window, deer eat the lemon wedge...
during cold weather the cubes pile up. I discovered a good treat for
deer, banana peels, they scoff them up like candy. I am far more into
green, and have been all my life than that silly dem-wit ****... a
Jerry Springer TV show is majorly more interlectual. I seriously
doubt anyone will be going back into the stone age. No more cooking,
gnaw raw! How many do yoose think will return to hunting wooly
mammoth with spears? When yoose gals feel a lump in your boob how
many will forego a major hospital and instead seek some medicine
woman. YABBA DABBA DOO!

i meant about the vodka, don't care about the seeds either way, but adding the vodka, that is a good thing, LEe Stormmee Barbecue 4 24-07-2009 12:36 AM
Vodka sauce question Darren General Cooking 7 19-05-2009 10:29 PM
why vodka in "vodka cream sauce"? Eddie G[_1_] General Cooking 5 01-04-2007 07:23 AM
vodka question sf General Cooking 34 26-05-2005 06:24 PM
Vodka sauce question. Richard Periut General Cooking 56 24-02-2004 11:30 AM