Old 09-08-2010, 08:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

Default An Appeal to All Friends In rec.food.cooking: Please Help

Friends,

Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, from our two
groups working together many times, our group focuses on helping
others to come to terms with their obesity and over the years, has
become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.

The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group

1.) Huck Kennedy
2.) deemsbill

Huck Kennedy is a major problem. He has morphed out of our kill files
with names such as:

Checkmate
Kachina
Sysero, The Really Interesting dood
Sock of Checkmate
Lady Lardass
Lady Veteran

And as of yesterday, he has forged me. Now we do not know even if our
regulars are who they say they are. This is quite unsettling as many
people depend on our efforts just to get through each week with their
legitimate problems.

I am formally asking for your help. We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover. This would be done by
crossposting all of your posts to our group and vice verse. But, only
place rec.food.cooking and soc.support.fat-acceptance in the newsgroup
line from now on and no others. Please do not crosspost to any other
groups as this is how the whole mess got started with the trolls. It
would be of great assistence to us and you would be doing a good turn
for those less fortunate.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
needed assistence.

W.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

On Aug 9, 3:16*pm, Wildhare wrote:

*We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover.

Is it really wise to pair a recreational cooking group with an,
apparently, recreational eating group?

a.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:18:25 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Aug 9, 3:16┬*pm, Wildhare wrote:

┬*We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover.

Is it really wise to pair a recreational cooking group with an,
apparently, recreational eating group?

It is when you consider our group is soc.support.FAT-ACCEPTANCE smart
ass. We accept that we are fat and like who we are. We provide
support for those who don't want to join in the merciless ad campaigns
in the health movement.

Another sock of that idiot Huck again. God grow up!

a.

What's this, Huck? Copying my sig style now? Fine, Mr. bullshit
artist I can handle that.

W.(tm)

Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:16*pm, Wildhare wrote:

*We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover.

Is it really wise to pair a recreational cooking *group with an,
apparently, recreational eating group?

It is when you consider our group is soc.support.FAT-ACCEPTANCE smart
ass. We accept that we are fat and like who we are. *We provide
support for those who don't want to join in the merciless ad campaigns
in the health movement. *

Why would you want to support unhealthy lifestyles?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 9, 2:16*pm, Wildhare wrote:
[...]

Find some other newsgroup, preferably in the alt.* hierarchy, to play
games with, please. This idiotic battle doesn't belong in this
castle. How'd you get across the moat, anyway?

N.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:16┬*pm, Wildhare wrote:

┬*We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover.

Is it really wise to pair a recreational cooking ┬*group with an,
apparently, recreational eating group?

It is when you consider our group is soc.support.FAT-ACCEPTANCE smart
ass. We accept that we are fat and like who we are. ┬*We provide
support for those who don't want to join in the merciless ad campaigns
in the health movement. ┬*

Why would you want to support unhealthy lifestyles?

We don't you conservative joke. Read the group FAQ! We don't discuss
food and diets. We support those who wish to accept the fact that
they are fat.

What part of acceptance don't you understand?

W.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:16*pm, Wildhare wrote:

*We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover.

Is it really wise to pair a recreational cooking *group with an,
apparently, recreational eating group?

It is when you consider our group is soc.support.FAT-ACCEPTANCE smart
ass. We accept that we are fat and like who we are. *We provide
support for those who don't want to join in the merciless ad campaigns
in the health movement. *

Why would you want to support unhealthy lifestyles?

We don't you conservative joke. *Read the group FAQ! *We don't discuss
food and diets. *We support those who wish to accept the fact that
they are fat.

What part of acceptance don't you understand?

The whole acceptance of being fat part.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:16*pm, Wildhare wrote:

*We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover.

Is it really wise to pair a recreational cooking *group with an,
apparently, recreational eating group?

It is when you consider our group is soc.support.FAT-ACCEPTANCE smart
ass. We accept that we are fat and like who we are. *We provide
support for those who don't want to join in the merciless ad campaigns
in the health movement. *

Why would you want to support unhealthy lifestyles?

We don't you conservative joke. *Read the group FAQ! *We don't discuss
food and diets. *We support those who wish to accept the fact that
they are fat.

What part of acceptance don't you understand?

W.

What part of 'don't respond to trolls, it only encourages them' don't
you understand?

I mean, I learned at age six the maxim, "don't wrestle with a pig: it
just gets you dirty and the pig probably likes it."

Old 09-08-2010, 10:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

Wildhare wrote:
Friends,

Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, from our two
groups working together many times, our group focuses on helping
others to come to terms with their obesity and over the years, has
become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.

The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group

1.) Huck Kennedy
2.) deemsbill

Report him to his ISP - go to news:24hoursupport.helpdesk if you have
trouble figuring out who that is. If he posts via google or yahoo
groups, report him there.

Just keep killfiling him.

Threads like this are the stuff trolls absolutely live for.

-S-

Old 09-08-2010, 11:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 9, 1:10*pm, Nancy2 wrote:
[...]

He didn't get across the moat...he came out of the moat.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:10:59 -0700, Checkmate

Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that Steve Freides
said the following:

Wildhare wrote:
Friends,

Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, from our two
groups working together many times, our group focuses on helping
others to come to terms with their obesity and over the years, has
become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.

The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group

1.) Huck Kennedy
2.) deemsbill

Report him to his ISP - go to news:24hoursupport.helpdesk if you have
trouble figuring out who that is. If he posts via google or yahoo
groups, report him there.

Just keep killfiling him.

Threads like this are the stuff trolls absolutely live for.

-S-

Shit! I think you're right. These sick basturds are just laughing their asses
off at our expense!

That makes me mad just thinking about it. But you know what? I just
drop them in the bozo bin and I never see 'em again. Works wonders.

--
Sysero, "The Really Interesting d00d"
KotAGoR XXXVII

Old 10-08-2010, 12:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

WE ARE *LEGION*!
--
"...you know, it seems to me you suffer from the problem of
wanting a tailored fit in an off the rack world."
Old 10-08-2010, 12:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

Checkmate wrote:

Report him to his ISP - go to news:24hoursupport.helpdesk if you have
trouble figuring out who that is. If he posts via google or yahoo
groups, report him there.

Just keep killfiling him.

Threads like this are the stuff trolls absolutely live for.

-S-

Shit! I think you're right. These sick basturds are just laughing
their asses off at our expense!

If you respond at all, they win because getting you to play their game
is what they're after - they don't care about whether or not they win
any particular argument.

-S-

Old 10-08-2010, 02:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:38:03 -0500, Wildhare wrote...

We accept that we are fat and like who we are.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I've been obese. I hated it. I'm still overweight, and working on it
like a crazed ******* to get back to normal. NO ONE who is fat, let
alone morbidly obese enough to need to come to a level of 'acceptance'
of their disgusting body, likes who they are.

It takes a fundamental lack of self-respect to be obese and to 'accept'
that about oneself... and thus, to be completely unworthy of the respect
of anyone else.

--
A. Veranos

What color does a smurf go when you choke it?
Old 10-08-2010, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

On Aug 9, 8:06*pm, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«@CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del
Ą«.net wrote:
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:16:34 -0500, Wildhare
wrote:

[...]

Wildhare, you seem really mean to be a fat person.

No kidding.

I'm not getting the jolly vibe at all.