FoodBanter.com

-   -   Baconnaise..... vego and vegan friendly. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/398757-baconnaise-vego-vegan-friendly.html)

PL[_5_] 17-07-2010 11:28 PM

Baconnaise..... vego and vegan friendly.

http://www.baconnaise.com/

Supposed to be vego and vegan friendly as well!!

With less fat etc than regular mayo and bacon.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Serene Vannoy 17-07-2010 11:41 PM

On 07/17/2010 03:28 PM, PL wrote:
> http://www.baconnaise.com/
>
> Supposed to be vego and vegan friendly as well!!

Not vegan-friendly (egg yolks).

Still. Want!

Serene

--
http://www.momfoodproject.com

PL[_5_] 18-07-2010 12:06 AM

Baconnaise..... vego and vegan friendly.

Serene Vannoy > wrote in news:8aepseFnmaU1
@mid.individual.net:

> On 07/17/2010 03:28 PM, PL wrote:
>> http://www.baconnaise.com/
>>
>> Supposed to be vego and vegan friendly as well!!

> Not vegan-friendly (egg yolks).

Hmmmmmmmmm, will have to look into that and let Baron Bob now to amend his
website....

http://www.baronbob.com/Baconnaise.htm

> Still. Want!

:-)

15oz jar for $5.95 (at website above)....

or..... $12.99 for 3 jars........

http://store.baconsalt.com/

LOL!!! Bacon flavoured lip balm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do like the fact they're 'adopting' a different Unit (each month)
serving in Iraq or Afghanistan and sending them Bacon Salt, "a low sodium,
zero calorie, zero fat, vegetarian and kosher seasoning that makes everything
taste like bacon."!!

http://baconsalt.com/operationbaconsalt/about.html