Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Kittens in Afghanistan rescued by US Marines

A Washington Post gallery of photos:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...wpisrc=nl_most

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 15, 3:40*pm, "pavane" > wrote:
> A Washington Post gallery of photos:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/07/13/GA201...

Your point being? They are not supposed to rescue kittens. They
should in my opinion come back to the US. Who gives a snot about
Afghanistan? I don't think that the Afghanis do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"A Moose In Love" > wrote in message
On Jul 15, 3:40 pm, "pavane" > wrote:
> A Washington Post gallery of photos:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/07/13/GA201...

Your point being? They are not supposed to rescue kittens. They
should in my opinion come back to the US. Who gives a snot about
Afghanistan? I don't think that the Afghanis do.

.... but the kittens are cute. Lighten up.

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pavane" > wrote in message
>A Washington Post gallery of photos: