Banned

Location: Atlanta
Default Authentic Chinese-Garlic Amaranth Stir Fry( Vegetarian)

In China, we believe “we are what we eat”, so if we want to have darker hair, we eat things that’s black: black beans, brown rice, and sesame; If we’d like to treat low blood sugar problem , we eat things…. That’s RED, could be data, red bean…or even some magic vegetable that appears to be green/purple, but VERY red once being cooked. You might wonder what is this magic vegetable, it’s called Xian cai ( 苋菜) in Chinese and Amaranth in English, easily available in most Asian markets in summer time. We pair that will a super food that prevents/ treat cancer – GARLIC, to make this a very great healthy dish for a lot of people . Just look at the picture below, are you a little scared or amazed?

Ingredients ( feel free to check the ingredients in Sophia’s Food Wiki , regarding their looks, flavor, effects/ benefits and other)

1 bunch of amaranth
4-8 pieces of garlic
1 tsp of salt/oil
1/2 tsp of sugar
Steps(see detailed picture below)

Wash the amaranth and peel the garlic
Heat up oil in pan , add garlic and cook them until golden brown
Add Amaranth , salt/sugar and stir well.
Turn off heat as soon as juice of amaranth start to come out, keep stirring for another 30 s -the dish is cooked.

Effects/Benefits

Prevent and treats cancer
A lot of vitamin
Caution: NA

Tips:

Turn off heat when juice of amaranth starts to come out.. .to avoid over cook it/destroy nutrition in the vegetable
Chew some peanuts to remove garlic flavor after eating the dish
Attached Thumbnails
Authentic Chinese-Garlic Amaranth Stir Fry( Vegetarian)-5919b50et888e6d740e95690.jpg