FoodBanter.com

-   -   O/T: Stopping BP Leak (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/397562-o-t-stopping-bp.html)

Lew Hodgett 14-06-2010 05:50 AM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

Best idea I've seen yet.

This will work.

Needs some help getting an audience with the right people.

Your help appreciated to help spread the word.

I have no vested interest other than to get this situation under
control.

http://tinyurl.com/28jaw6n

Thank you.

Lew Hodgett, PE

George Leppla 14-06-2010 02:03 PM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

On 6/13/2010 11:50 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
> Best idea I've seen yet.
>
> This will work.
>
> Needs some help getting an audience with the right people.
>
> Your help appreciated to help spread the word.
>
> I have no vested interest other than to get this situation under
> control.
>

> http://tinyurl.com/28jaw6n

I have a friend who says his 4 year old daughter can plug any pipe in
the world with a roll of toilet paper and parts of an old Barbie Doll.

George L

Omelet[_7_] 14-06-2010 03:04 PM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

In article >,
George Leppla > wrote:

> On 6/13/2010 11:50 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
> > Best idea I've seen yet.
> >
> > This will work.
> >
> > Needs some help getting an audience with the right people.
> >
> > Your help appreciated to help spread the word.
> >
> > I have no vested interest other than to get this situation under
> > control.
> >

> > http://tinyurl.com/28jaw6n
> >

> I have a friend who says his 4 year old daughter can plug any pipe in
> the world with a roll of toilet paper and parts of an old Barbie Doll.
>
> George L

<laughs> You ought to send that one to the BP exec's. I'm sure they
could use a little levity at this point!
--
Peace! Om

brooklyn1 14-06-2010 04:59 PM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:03:28 -0500, George Leppla
> wrote:

>On 6/13/2010 11:50 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
>> Best idea I've seen yet.
>>
>> This will work.
>>
>> Needs some help getting an audience with the right people.
>>
>> Your help appreciated to help spread the word.
>>
>> I have no vested interest other than to get this situation under
>> control.
>>

>> http://tinyurl.com/28jaw6n
>>

>I have a friend who says his 4 year old daughter can plug any pipe in
>the world with a roll of toilet paper and parts of an old Barbie Doll.
>
>George L

I've had tenants who could plug any waste line with one tampon.

Lou decruss 14-06-2010 05:33 PM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:59:46 -0400, brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:03:28 -0500, George Leppla
> wrote:
>
>>On 6/13/2010 11:50 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
>>> Best idea I've seen yet.
>>>
>>> This will work.
>>>
>>> Needs some help getting an audience with the right people.
>>>
>>> Your help appreciated to help spread the word.
>>>
>>> I have no vested interest other than to get this situation under
>>> control.
>>>

>>> http://tinyurl.com/28jaw6n
>>>

>>I have a friend who says his 4 year old daughter can plug any pipe in
>>the world with a roll of toilet paper and parts of an old Barbie Doll.
>>
>>George L

>I've had tenants who could plug any waste line with one tampon.

And you think I should rent my house out. Like I'm going to drive 2
hours to fix a clogged toilet. You're an idiot shemp.

Lou

blake murphy[_2_] 14-06-2010 06:57 PM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:03:28 -0500, George Leppla wrote:

> On 6/13/2010 11:50 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
>> Best idea I've seen yet.
>>
>> This will work.
>>
>> Needs some help getting an audience with the right people.
>>
>> Your help appreciated to help spread the word.
>>
>> I have no vested interest other than to get this situation under
>> control.
>>

>> http://tinyurl.com/28jaw6n
>>

> I have a friend who says his 4 year old daughter can plug any pipe in
> the world with a roll of toilet paper and parts of an old Barbie Doll.
>
> George L

<snort>

your pal,
blake

Dave Smith[_1_] 14-06-2010 07:55 PM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

Stu wrote:

> Now BP is whining that it's cost them 1.6 Billion dollars already
> to cap the well head ( which hasn't happened yet). They should be
> worried about how much the ecological damage is going to cost them.
> Then there is the lost of jobs, others lively hood threatened, this
> is going to be a far reaching catastrophe.

I read somewhere the other day that BP's profit last year was $16.5
billion. I guess this means they will only profit by $15.5 for
destroying the Gulf of Mexico.

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 15-06-2010 05:52 AM

O/T: Stopping BP Leak

After he got done with his daily child molestation, Chester wrote:

> Then there is the lost of jobs, others lively hood threatened

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, the hood is pretty lively, fo' sho'.

Bob