Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilled Cheese - Mayo on the outside

Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it.

In theory, I thought, it should work just fine. Mayo has about
the same fat content as real butter or margarine, and mayo is
kinda rich like butter, and is easier to apply - so why not? Just
lower the heat a little to account for the egg solids cooking too
fast.

So it really does work acceptably, except that it makes the bread
slightly chewy, probably due to a higher water content in the
mayo. And I forgot my own advice to lower the heat so the first
side was a little scorched after a few seconds.

It's not ever going to become a fad, but it works in a pinch and
it's easier. I will use it again if ever out of butter. But it
didn't reduce my craving for a crispy, oily (unhomogenized)
grilled cheese; I'll have to make another one later tonight.

Grilled cheese tips: Never use any "spread" that is less than 70%
oil content. And instead of waiting for the butter to soften,
just heat a tablespoon of of cold butter in a pan, swish evenly to
coat bottom of small bread-size pan, then drop your pieces of
perfectly flat bread (not scrunched) in to the oil for 1.5 second,
lift and rotate bread 90 degrees and repeat. When you get good at
it, you can use as little as a table spoon of butter for both
pieces of bread (which is less than you'd use spreading it).

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it.
>
> In theory, I thought, it should work just fine. Mayo has about
> the same fat content as real butter or margarine, and mayo is
> kinda rich like butter, and is easier to apply - so why not? Just
> lower the heat a little to account for the egg solids cooking too
> fast.
>
> So it really does work acceptably, except that it makes the bread
> slightly chewy, probably due to a higher water content in the
> mayo. [snip]

In that case, you are using too much.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it.
>
> In theory, I thought, it should work just fine. Mayo has about
> the same fat content as real butter or margarine, and mayo is
> kinda rich like butter, and is easier to apply - so why not? Just
> lower the heat a little to account for the egg solids cooking too
> fast.
>
> So it really does work acceptably, except that it makes the bread
> slightly chewy, probably due to a higher water content in the
> mayo. And I forgot my own advice to lower the heat so the first
> side was a little scorched after a few seconds.

(snippage)

When my mother made grilled cheese she put the mayo on the inside and
buttered the outside. Makes more sense, if one wants mayo on a grilled
cheese sandwich. I don't.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 1, 11:00*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it. *

That's a southern thing in our family...started that tradition back in
the 60's when we made grilled pimento cheese sandwiches. Boy, they
were good!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:50:35 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
>> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it.
>>
>> In theory, I thought, it should work just fine. Mayo has about
>> the same fat content as real butter or margarine, and mayo is
>> kinda rich like butter, and is easier to apply - so why not? Just
>> lower the heat a little to account for the egg solids cooking too
>> fast.
>>
>> So it really does work acceptably, except that it makes the bread
>> slightly chewy, probably due to a higher water content in the
>> mayo. And I forgot my own advice to lower the heat so the first
>> side was a little scorched after a few seconds.
>>

>(snippage)
>
>When my mother made grilled cheese she put the mayo on the inside and
>buttered the outside. Makes more sense, if one wants mayo on a grilled
>cheese sandwich. I don't.

I always melt butter in the pan, I've never buttered the bread, never
thought to, makes no sense... when you fry eggs do you butter the raw
yolks...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 06:59:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Bill" >
wrote:

>On Jun 1, 11:00*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
>> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it. *

>That's a southern thing in our family...started that tradition back in
>the 60's when we made grilled pimento cheese sandwiches. Boy, they
>were good!

Seems southerners never figured out to melt butter in the pan.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
>> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it.
>>
>> In theory, I thought, it should work just fine. Mayo has about
>> the same fat content as real butter or margarine, and mayo is
>> kinda rich like butter, and is easier to apply - so why not? Just
>> lower the heat a little to account for the egg solids cooking too
>> fast.
>>
>> So it really does work acceptably, except that it makes the bread
>> slightly chewy, probably due to a higher water content in the
>> mayo. And I forgot my own advice to lower the heat so the first
>> side was a little scorched after a few seconds.
>>

>(snippage)
>
>When my mother made grilled cheese she put the mayo on the inside and
>buttered the outside. Makes more sense, if one wants mayo on a grilled
>cheese sandwich. I don't.

You've mentioned that before and I tried it. It was pretty weird.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:50:35 -0400, "jmcquown" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
>>> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it.
>>>
>>> In theory, I thought, it should work just fine. Mayo has about
>>> the same fat content as real butter or margarine, and mayo is
>>> kinda rich like butter, and is easier to apply - so why not? Just
>>> lower the heat a little to account for the egg solids cooking too
>>> fast.
>>>
>>> So it really does work acceptably, except that it makes the bread
>>> slightly chewy, probably due to a higher water content in the
>>> mayo. And I forgot my own advice to lower the heat so the first
>>> side was a little scorched after a few seconds.
>>>

>>(snippage)
>>
>>When my mother made grilled cheese she put the mayo on the inside and
>>buttered the outside. Makes more sense, if one wants mayo on a grilled
>>cheese sandwich. I don't.

> I always melt butter in the pan, I've never buttered the bread, never
> thought to, makes no sense... when you fry eggs do you butter the raw
> yolks...

What do eggs have to do with grilled cheese sandwiches?!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Jun 1, 11:00*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> > Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
> > the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it. *

> That's a southern thing in our family...started that tradition back in
> the 60's when we made grilled pimento cheese sandwiches. Boy, they
> were good!

It's not a southern thing. I'll use it (sparingly) for grilled
sandwiches if I'm out of butter or when butter is refrigerator hard.

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I learned from a friend how good some mustard is on the inside of the
bread. Try that for a nice crisp taste.
Nan in DE

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Ranée at Arabian Knits > wrote:

> In article >,
> sf > wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 06:59:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Bill" >
> > wrote:

> > > That's a southern thing in our family...started that tradition back in
> > > the 60's when we made grilled pimento cheese sandwiches. Boy, they
> > > were good!

> > It's not a southern thing. I'll use it (sparingly) for grilled
> > sandwiches if I'm out of butter or when butter is refrigerator hard.

> We have done that, too. I prefer it with butter, but a thin spread
> of mayo tastes alright, too, when it's cooked up on the stove.

Never tried it, but I often use olive oil for frying. I like the flavor
just as well as butter, and I figure I get enough dairy in the cheese.
I like to put some meat inside, also. Salami (hard) is my favorite, but
I'll put in whatever I can find.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 22:45:10 -0500, zxcvbob wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> So it really does work acceptably, except that it makes the bread
>> slightly chewy, probably due to a higher water content in the
>> mayo. [snip]
>>

> In that case, you are using too much.

No, I didn't. You couldn't have used any less than I did. It was
less than a TB, just enough to oil up the toast so it didn't burn
or have any dry spots.

If anything, I needed to use more. Maybe that's why it didn't get
crispy.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:50:35 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> When my mother made grilled cheese she put the mayo on the inside and
> buttered the outside. Makes more sense, if one wants mayo on a grilled
> cheese sandwich. I don't.

That wasn't the point of the experiment. I didn't want mayo on my
sandwich.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 06:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Mr. Bill wrote:

> On Jun 1, 11:00*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
>> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it. *

> That's a southern thing in our family...started that tradition back in
> the 60's when we made grilled pimento cheese sandwiches. Boy, they
> were good!

Don't remind me. Somebody mentioned pimento cheese here a few
months ago, and when I looked for it at the store, there was only
one brand that wasn't made from imitation cheese: Price's.

And even that was some nasty-assed shit. Shredded cheddar cheese
(60%) mixed with miracle whip and red food coloring (the other
40%).

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message ...
| "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
| > On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:50:35 -0400, "jmcquown" >
| > wrote:

| >>(snippage)
| >>
| >>When my mother made grilled cheese she put the mayo on the inside and
| >>buttered the outside. Makes more sense, if one wants mayo on a grilled
| >>cheese sandwich. I don't.
| >
| > I always melt butter in the pan, I've never buttered the bread, never
| > thought to, makes no sense... when you fry eggs do you butter the raw
| > yolks...

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Separate the yolk and white,
and have some warmish melted butter around. Put some of the melted
butter in the palm of one hand and slide the yolk into it, swirl around
gently and voila! a buttered egg yolk. The trick is getting the whites
and the buttered yolk together again to fry them, the whites tend to
reject the buttered yolk.

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:19:57 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:

> Never tried it, but I often use olive oil for frying. I like the flavor
> just as well as butter, and I figure I get enough dairy in the cheese.
> I like to put some meat inside, also. Salami (hard) is my favorite, but
> I'll put in whatever I can find.

That was a grilled cheese and cob-smoked ham sandwich I was
referring to but I didn't think that ham part important to
mention. The second one I had was hard salami.

Columbus brand 3-lb chub for $15 is a good deal for excellent
salami at CostCo. You can use it anywhere you would bacon. A few
days ago I made some O'brien hash browns with tiny cubes of salami
and poblano (probably still known as 'pasilla in your area - or
have they finally fixed that?) fried in lamb fat. This will be
one the breakfast menu items when I open my gourmet restaurant.
I've been composing the menu for 30 years and it's almost halfway
done.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Nan wrote:

> I learned from a friend how good some mustard is on the inside of the
> bread. Try that for a nice crisp taste.
> Nan in DE

A grilled cheese always gets non-yellow mustard inside and pickle
chips on the side.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Maybe I am a purist, but I like cheese in my grilled cheese sandwich and
that's it. Maybe I will try it with mustard or mayonnaise, just to see
if I would like it.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> Don't remind me. Somebody mentioned pimento cheese here a few
> months ago, and when I looked for it at the store, there was only
> one brand that wasn't made from imitation cheese: Price's.

The brand we have here is Kraft. Not bad at all. A lot of imitation stuff
in there compared to home made, but it is still good. The homemade stuff
with the recipe Chris D posted is really good.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> Grilled cheese tips: Never use any "spread" that is less than 70%
> oil content. And instead of waiting for the butter to soften,
> just heat a tablespoon of of cold butter in a pan, swish evenly to
> coat bottom of small bread-size pan, then drop your pieces of
> perfectly flat bread (not scrunched) in to the oil for 1.5 second,
> lift and rotate bread 90 degrees and repeat. When you get good at
> it, you can use as little as a table spoon of butter for both
> pieces of bread (which is less than you'd use spreading it).
>
> -sw

That works for me. I just take the stick of butter and coat the hot pan
where the bread will cook. I also do the 90º rotation and it works
fine. This method also limits the amount of butter so you don't end up
with too much. Works great for bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast
sandwiches, too!

Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 2, 7:43*pm, "Lew Hodgett" > wrote:

> Both are little more than low grade axle grease.
>
> What's to discuss?

Lew...that remains ONE MORE opinion. I am positive that you have the
best recipe for mayo....and we are breathlessly awaiting your
contribution.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 06:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Mr. Bill wrote:
>
>> On Jun 1, 11:00 pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>>> Somebody here recently mentioned putting mayo instead of butter on
>>> the outside of the bread before you fry/toast it.

>> That's a southern thing in our family...started that tradition back in
>> the 60's when we made grilled pimento cheese sandwiches. Boy, they
>> were good!

> Don't remind me. Somebody mentioned pimento cheese here a few
> months ago, and when I looked for it at the store, there was only
> one brand that wasn't made from imitation cheese: Price's.
>
> And even that was some nasty-assed shit. Shredded cheddar cheese
> (60%) mixed with miracle whip and red food coloring (the other
> 40%).
>
> -sw

gadzooks. how horrible!
That's why ya gotta make your own. My current recipe is:

1 pound extra sharp cheddar
1 pound Munster
2 small jars minced pimientos
a generous shake of cayenne
a generous shake of onion powder (or grated onion)
Hellmann's Mayo

I've found my best results are when I grate the cheeses, then pulse them
very briefly in the food processor with the pimientos (not drained)
cayenne and onion. Then I hand mix in the mayonnaise generously
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:49:01 -0700 (PDT), Mr. Bill wrote:

> On Jun 2, 5:36*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> Don't remind me. *Somebody mentioned pimento cheese here a few
>> months ago, and when I looked for it at the store, there was only
>> one brand that wasn't made from imitation cheese: *

> That was a joke...right...??? Store bought pimento cheese...? That
> gave me a big chuckle since I would NEVER buy pimento cheese at a
> store along with potato salad and/or cole slaw. That is something
> you MAKE in your own kitchen if you have one.

Ok, Bobo. Somebody must be buying it because gallons of it it's
right next to the ham salad at all the delis of my youth. I
suspect most won't even consider making it at home.

> I will permit the discussion between Miracle Whip and Kraft Mayo. I
> have both in my pantry..and they each have their own specific
> flavor.
>
> @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
> Pimento Cheese Spread
>
> cheese
>
> 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese; or extra sharp
> 1 medium onion, chopped
> 3 tablespoon pimentos w/ liquid
> 2 teaspoon garlic powder
> salt and pepper, to taste
> 3/4 cup Miracle Whip or Kraft Mayo

Oh.... my... god. You actually use Miracle Whip in there when you
have a choice. Why even bother making this shit - Buy it if you
insist on eating it. It can't possible be any worse!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:41:03 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>
>> Don't remind me. Somebody mentioned pimento cheese here a few
>> months ago, and when I looked for it at the store, there was only
>> one brand that wasn't made from imitation cheese: Price's.

> The brand we have here is Kraft. Not bad at all. A lot of imitation stuff
> in there compared to home made, but it is still good. The homemade stuff
> with the recipe Chris D posted is really good.

You forgot "IMO". Because that stuff is totally nasty. The stuff
from my youth was a spread like Whispride(sp?), and only a little
sweet.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:41:03 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

>> The brand we have here is Kraft. Not bad at all. A lot of imitation
>> stuff
>> in there compared to home made, but it is still good. The homemade stuff
>> with the recipe Chris D posted is really good.

> You forgot "IMO". Because that stuff is totally nasty. The stuff
> from my youth was a spread like Whispride(sp?), and only a little
> sweet.

No, I really meant everyone would find it not bad at all.

just kidding. Thanks for the correction.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 2, 8:00*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:49:01 -0700 (PDT), Mr. Bill wrote:
> > On Jun 2, 5:36*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:

> >> Don't remind me. *Somebody mentioned pimento cheese here a few
> >> months ago, and when I looked for it at the store, there was only
> >> one brand that wasn't made from imitation cheese: *

> > That was a joke...right...??? * Store bought pimento cheese...? * That
> > gave me a big chuckle since I would NEVER buy pimento cheese at a
> > store along with potato salad and/or cole slaw. * That is something
> > you MAKE in your own kitchen if you have one.

> Ok, Bobo. *Somebody must be buying it because gallons of it *it's
> right next to the ham salad at all the delis of my youth. *I
> suspect most won't even consider making it at home.
>

> > I will permit the discussion between Miracle Whip and Kraft Mayo. *I
> > have both in my pantry..and they each have their own specific
> > flavor.

> > @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

> > Pimento Cheese Spread

> > cheese

> > 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese; or extra sharp
> > 1 medium onion, chopped
> > 3 tablespoon pimentos w/ liquid
> > 2 teaspoon garlic powder
> > * salt and pepper, to taste
> > 3/4 cup Miracle Whip or Kraft Mayo

> Oh.... my... god. *You actually use Miracle Whip in there when you
> have a choice. *Why even bother making this shit - *Buy it if you
> insist on eating it. *It can't possible be any worse!

Steve, I don't goof around with sock puppets. Never have. You're
projecting. Whenever I've used different nicks, I never tried to hide
that it was me, Bryan G. Simmons, of St. Louis, MO.

> -sw

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:01:19 -0700 (PDT), Food Snob® wrote:

> Steve, I don't goof around with sock puppets. Never have. You're
> projecting. Whenever I've used different nicks, I never tried to hide
> that it was me, Bryan G. Simmons, of St. Louis, MO.

Whoa, down boy. I wasn't implying he was your sock. I was only
implying that he is acting like you. It's a common simile - to
describe one's actions as those of another person (or group of
persons).

So don't go all postal on me, Stu.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:55:32 -0700 (PDT), Food Snob® wrote:

> You'd never buy pimento cheese, but you happily slop in Kraft mayo or
> Miracle Whip.
> Gee, aren't you the purist.

See what I mean?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ranée at Arabian Knits" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Lew Hodgett" > wrote:
>
>> What little I use comes out of a jar labeled Hellman's (East coast) or
>> Best Foods (West coast).

> We make our own. It is very quick with an immersion blender, 10
> seconds.

Duke's! No sugar.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 2, 10:49*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:01:19 -0700 (PDT), Food Snob wrote:
> > Steve, I don't goof around with sock puppets. *Never have. *You're
> > projecting. *Whenever I've used different nicks, I never tried to hide
> > that it was me, Bryan G. Simmons, of St. Louis, MO.

> Whoa, down boy. *I wasn't implying he was your sock. *I was only
> implying that he is acting like you. *It's a common simile - to
> describe one's actions as those of another person (or group of
> persons). *

It appeared as if you were suggesting that.

> So don't go all postal on me, Stu.

I don't think I could do that if I tried. Hundreds of crappy recipes.

> -sw

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:14:04 -0500, Becca wrote:

> Maybe I am a purist, but I like cheese in my grilled cheese sandwich and
> that's it. Maybe I will try it with mustard or mayonnaise, just to see
> if I would like it.
>
> Becca

try some (good) mustard first. you won't be sorry.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:43:41 -0400, pavane wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message ...
>| "brooklyn1" > wrote in message

>|> I always melt butter in the pan, I've never buttered the bread, never
>|> thought to, makes no sense... when you fry eggs do you butter the raw
>|> yolks...
>
> It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Separate the yolk and white,
> and have some warmish melted butter around. Put some of the melted
> butter in the palm of one hand and slide the yolk into it, swirl around
> gently and voila! a buttered egg yolk. The trick is getting the whites
> and the buttered yolk together again to fry them, the whites tend to
> reject the buttered yolk.
>
> pavane

<snort>

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:38:22 -0400, blake murphy wrote:

> i understand duke's is becoming available in my area (md), but i haven't
> seen any yet.

I tried it once when I lived in South Carolina and it was totally
nasty. It tasted like it was rancid. Maybe it needs to be served
chilled or something. It never even made it into the fridge.
From grocery store to counter to trash can.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:53:41 -0700 (PDT), Food Snob® wrote:

> On Jun 2, 10:49*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:01:19 -0700 (PDT), Food Snob wrote:
>>> Steve, I don't goof around with sock puppets. *Never have. *You're
>>> projecting. *Whenever I've used different nicks, I never tried to hide
>>> that it was me, Bryan G. Simmons, of St. Louis, MO.

>> Whoa, down boy. *I wasn't implying he was your sock. *I was only
>> implying that he is acting like you. *It's a common simile - to
>> describe one's actions as those of another person (or group of
>> persons). *

> It appeared as if you were suggesting that.

I doubt it appeared that way to anybody else. You're just still
hung up on the mistaken impression that I have many multiple
socks, including The Jerry Sock.

ObFood: A very large smoked short rib sandwich for breakfast and
lunch (pics in ABF soon).

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 3, 1:50*am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Duke's! No sugar.

It would behoove you to read the nutritional label on Kraft Mayo. No
Carbs...NO SUGAR.

And the product is creamy...not like clotted cellulite of Hellman's
and Duke!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 3, 11:41*am, blake murphy > wrote:

> * * * * <snort>

Could you learn to trim before adding your idiotic "<snort>"? Dumb
****ing useless bag of shit, you are.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:52:24 -0700 (PDT), projectile vomit chick
> wrote:

>On Jun 3, 11:41*am, blake murphy > wrote:
>>
>> * * * * <snort>

>Could you learn to trim before adding your idiotic "<snort>"? Dumb
>****ing useless bag of shit, you are.

Good thing the mick is legless... were he more mobile imagine how much
more the Dumb ****ing useless bag of shit would stink up the joint.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Jun 3, 11:41*am, blake murphy > wrote:
>>
>> * * * * <snort>

> Could you learn to trim before adding your idiotic "<snort>"? Dumb
> ****ing useless bag of shit, you are.

Look like you're going to have to sick Cybercat on her. Cyberslut
and PVC in a cage match!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:12:54 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:52:24 -0700 (PDT), projectile vomit chick
>wrote:
>
>> On Jun 3, 11:41*am, blake murphy > wrote:
>>>
>>> * * * * <snort>

>> Could you learn to trim before adding your idiotic "<snort>"? Dumb
>> ****ing useless bag of shit, you are.

>Look like you're going to have to sick Cybercat on her. Cyberslut
>and PVC in a cage match!

It needs jello to be on topic.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 09:14:08 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:12:54 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:52:24 -0700 (PDT), projectile vomit chick
>>wrote:

>>> Could you learn to trim before adding your idiotic "<snort>"? Dumb
>>> ****ing useless bag of shit, you are.

>>Look like you're going to have to sick Cybercat on her. Cyberslut
>>and PVC in a cage match!

> It needs jello to be on topic.

Bacon Grease is the standard condiment for RFC cage matches.

-sw