Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Default For White Castle Lovers

Slider-scented candles. Now y'all know what to get me for my birthday next
week. I'm not a big slider fan (would rather have their onion chips), but
it's the principle of the idea that I admire.

<http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/food/2010/05/07/2010-05-07_if_you_luv_the_smell_of_burger_white_castle_can dles_selling_fast.html>

This may be what fast-food addicts need to curb that appetite. Wolfing
down a couple of these may jhust do the trick.

-sw (eating a CostCo hot dog)
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On May 24, 10:08*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> Slider-scented candles. *Now y'all know what to get me for my birthday next
> week. *I'm not a big slider fan (would rather have their onion chips), but
> it's the principle of the idea that I admire.
>
> <http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/food/2010/05/07/2010-05-07_if_yo...>
>
> This may be what fast-food addicts need to curb that appetite. *Wolfing
> down a couple of these may jhust do the trick.

Candle eating is one of those fad diets.

Wednesday I'm going to get a sack of them on my way to a camping
trip. I'm going out a day earlier than everyone else, and my tent is
well ventilated.

> -sw (eating a CostCo hot dog)

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

In ,
Sqwertz > wrote:
> Slider-scented candles. Now y'all know what to get me for my
> birthday next week.

Shut the **** up, asshole. Nobody wants to hear from you, and nobody wants
to know about the birthday you're so desperate to announce, because you're a
dick.

Burger King King