Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default left over flavored coffee creamer

hello group, ( long time no post!)

i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
come over).

did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!

it was fabulous!

rosie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 11:55*am, "rosie@readandpost" >
wrote:
> hello group, *( long time no post!)
>
> i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> come over).
>
> did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?
>
> i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!
>
> it was fabulous!
>
> rosie

Flavored grease?

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> hello group, *( long time no post!)
>
> i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> come over).

You want to kill your sisters?

> did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

Sure, if you are a nasty pig.

> i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!
>
> it was fabulous!

Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
stuff your face with.

> rosie

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"rosie@readandpost" > wrote in message
> hello group, ( long time no post!)
>
> i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> come over).
>
> did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?
>
> i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!
>
> it was fabulous!

Cool idea!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 1:28*pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "rosie@readandpost" > wrote in message

> > hello group, *( long time no post!)

> > i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> > come over).

> > did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

> > i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!

> > it was fabulous!

> Cool idea!

Would cybercat actually DO that, or is she just trying to be nice?

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stu wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2010 09:55:49 -0700 (PDT), "rosie@readandpost"
> > wrote:
>
> >i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> >come over).
> >
> >did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?
> >
> >i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!
> >
> >it was fabulous!
> >
> >rosie

> I used the hazelnut once in a cheesecake, and you're correct ...it
> was wonderful. Now there are so many different flavors, it's
> experiment time!

It figures that Stu would think that's a fine ingredient
for a cheesecake.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2010 6:55 AM, rosie@readandpost wrote:
> hello group, ( long time no post!)
>
> i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> come over).
>
> did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?
>
> i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!
>
> it was fabulous!
>
> rosie

I'll pour that stuff on my mother-in-laws oatmeal - I think it's a good
idea for folks with a lactose intolerance. It's really quite tasty i.e.,
intensely sweet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 10:20*am, Food SnobŪ > wrote:
> On May 12, 11:55*am, "rosie@readandpost" >
> wrote:
>
> > hello group, *( long time no post!)

> > i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> > come over).

> You want to kill your sisters?
>

> > did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

> Sure, if you are a nasty pig.
>

> > i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!

> > it was fabulous!

> Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
> nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
> corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
> stuff your face with.
>

> > rosie

> --Bryan

You are a nasty person, Foot Snot...why don't you climb down from your
pedestal?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 3:41*pm, merryb > wrote:
> On May 12, 10:20*am, Food SnobŪ > wrote:
>

> > On May 12, 11:55*am, "rosie@readandpost" >
> > wrote:

> > > hello group, *( long time no post!)

> > > i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> > > come over).

> > You want to kill your sisters?

> > > did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

> > Sure, if you are a nasty pig.

> > > i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!

> > > it was fabulous!

> > Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
> > nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
> > corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
> > stuff your face with.

> > > rosie

> > --Bryan

> You are a nasty person, Foot Snot...why don't you climb down from your
> pedestal?

You don't need to be on a pedestal to spit on a wino rolling in the
gutter in her own puke.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:02:09 -0700 (PDT), Food SnobŪ
> wrote:

>On May 12, 3:41*pm, merryb > wrote:
>> On May 12, 10:20*am, Food SnobŪ > wrote:

>> > You want to kill your sisters?

>> > Sure, if you are a nasty pig.

>> > Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
>> > nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
>> > corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
>> > stuff your face with.

>> > --Bryan

>> You are a nasty person, Foot Snot...why don't you climb down from your
>> pedestal?

>You don't need to be on a pedestal to spit on a wino rolling in the
>gutter in her own puke.
>
>--Bryan

It only takes someone eluding themselves that they're better than the
wino

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 12, 5:23*pm, WTF > wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:02:09 -0700 (PDT), Food SnobŪ
>

> > wrote:

> >> You are a nasty person, Foot Snot...why don't you climb down from your
> >> pedestal?

> >You don't need to be on a pedestal to spit on a wino rolling in the
> >gutter in her own puke.

> >--Bryan

> It only takes someone eluding themselves that they're better than the
> wino

Who is ''eluding'' whom?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2010 09:55:49 -0700 (PDT), "rosie@readandpost"
> wrote:

>hello group, ( long time no post!)
>
>i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
>come over).
>
>did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?
>
>i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!
>
>it was fabulous!
>
>rosie

Hazelnut coffee creamer (liquid, not powder!) in oatmeal. I haven't
had it for a long time and it would probably taste horrible now...but
it was divine way back when.
--
Best -- Terry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2010 13:41:14 -0700 (PDT), merryb wrote:

> On May 12, 10:20*am, Food SnobŪ > wrote:
>> On May 12, 11:55*am, "rosie@readandpost" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> hello group, *( long time no post!)

>>> i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
>>> come over).

>> You want to kill your sisters?
>>

>>> did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

>> Sure, if you are a nasty pig.
>>

>>> i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!

>>> it was fabulous!

>> Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
>> nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
>> corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
>> stuff your face with.
>>

>>> rosie

>> --Bryan

> You are a nasty person, Foot Snot...why don't you climb down from your
> pedestal?

what ****ing pedestal? he's a nut.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:20:57 -0700 (PDT), Food SnobŪ wrote:

> On May 12, 11:55*am, "rosie@readandpost" >
> wrote:
>> hello group, *( long time no post!)
>>
>> i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
>> come over).

> You want to kill your sisters?
>>
>> did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

> Sure, if you are a nasty pig.
>>
>> i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!
>>
>> it was fabulous!

> Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
> nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
> corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
> stuff your face with.

i assumed she 'buy(s) it when my sisters come over' because that's what
*they* like. it's called 'hospitality.'

but i know nuance can't override your robotic tendencies.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:08:00 -0700 (PDT), Food SnobŪ wrote:

> On May 12, 3:35*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>>
>> Hey Bryan! When would be a good day and time for me to come over and
>> get that Werner paddle? My nursing school cohort decided to go to a
>> winery rather than a float trip, but I think it's about time for me to
>> round up my ole purple Kopapa and the paddle too, yano? Always
>> available for loan of course! :-)

> The paddle I have that does not belong to me has a blue shaft, cream
> colored paddles, and says, ''Lightning Paddles.''
> Is that the one you're looking for?
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

you know, there's an instrument that even white trash people own for
conveying this type of message called a 'telephone.' or if that's not
high-tech enough for you, try 'e-mail.'

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 13, 12:12*pm, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:20:57 -0700 (PDT), Food SnobŪ wrote:
> > On May 12, 11:55*am, "rosie@readandpost" >
> > wrote:
> >> hello group, *( long time no post!)

> >> i freeze my leftover flavored coffee creamer (i buy it when my sisters
> >> come over).

> > You want to kill your sisters?

> >> did you know that you can use it again, in your baking?

> > Sure, if you are a nasty pig.

> >> i didn't, until a friend used it in her cheesecake!

> >> it was fabulous!

> > Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
> > nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
> > corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
> > stuff your face with.

> i assumed she 'buy(s) it when my sisters come over' because that's what
> *they* like. *it's called 'hospitality.'

Anyone who spent as much time in the low carb NG as she did would know
better, unless she's a moron.

> blake

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 May 2010 10:21:15 -0700 (PDT), Food SnobŪ wrote:

> On May 13, 12:12*pm, blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:20:57 -0700 (PDT), Food SnobŪ wrote:

>>> You want to kill your sisters?

>>> Sure, if you are a nasty pig.

>>> Go drink some nasty booze, and smoke some cigarettes, then put on
>>> nasty cologne to cover up the boozing, then dump some shitty Crisco,
>>> corn syrup, and artificial flavor crap into whatever you're going to
>>> stuff your face with.

>> i assumed she 'buy(s) it when my sisters come over' because that's what
>> *they* like. *it's called 'hospitality.'
>>

> Anyone who spent as much time in the low carb NG as she did would know
> better, unless she's a moron.

know better than to what? serve her sisters what they like?

blake