Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

Default Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

On May 11, 10:58*pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
> Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.
>
> http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> Greece's bill is due
>
> Scroll down to
> "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."
>
> In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> class!"
>
> The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> bar on the far left).
>
> The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> replaced by selling new bonds. *It is still an open question as to who
> will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.
>
> ===
> With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
town, if you are in gold, guns,
or cash)

Brad

Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

On May 12, 9:13*am, brad herschel > wrote:
> On May 11, 10:58*pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
>

> > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > Greece's bill is due

> > Scroll down to
> > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > class!"

> > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > bar on the far left).

> > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > replaced by selling new bonds. *It is still an open question as to who
> > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > ===
> > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> town, if you are in gold, guns,
> or cash)
>
> Brad- Hide quoted text -

guns are good. cash can go to near zero. gold is pretty safe, but if
there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
to purchase food. i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
complete chaos.
Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

"A Moose In Love" > wrote in message
On May 12, 9:13 am, brad herschel > wrote:
> On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
>

> > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > Greece's bill is due

> > Scroll down to
> > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real
> > kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > class!"

> > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > bar on the far left).

> > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
> > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > ===
> > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13
> > trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> town, if you are in gold, guns,
> or cash)
>
> Brad- Hide quoted text -

guns are good. cash can go to near zero. gold is pretty safe, but if
there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
to purchase food. i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
complete chaos.

Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

Paul

Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

Default Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.>>OR<< Thiswagon is running out of control for the cliff.

On 5/12/2010 9:13 AM, brad herschel wrote:
> On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
>> Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.
>>
>> http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
>> Greece's bill is due
>>
>> Scroll down to
>> "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."
>>
>> In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
>> outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
>> class!"
>>
>> The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
>> need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
>> who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
>> bar on the far left).
>>
>> The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
>> replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
>> will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
>> needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.
>>
>> ===
>> With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> town, if you are in gold, guns,
> or cash)

and food.... This wagon is running out of control for the cliff.

> Brad

Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

On May 12, 10:19*am, A Moose In Love >
wrote:
> On May 12, 9:13*am, brad herschel > wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 10:58*pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:

> > > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> > >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > > Greece's bill is due

> > > Scroll down to
> > > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > > class!"

> > > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > > bar on the far left).

> > > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > > replaced by selling new bonds. *It is still an open question as to who
> > > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > > ===
> > > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > or cash)

> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> guns are good. *cash can go to near zero. *gold is pretty safe, but if
> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> to purchase food. *i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> complete chaos.

I understand after the Weimar Republic in Germany collapsed gold was
confiscated.

Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

On May 12, 10:56*am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> "A Moose In Love" > wrote in ...
> On May 12, 9:13 am, brad herschel > wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:

> > > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> > >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > > Greece's bill is due

> > > Scroll down to
> > > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real
> > > kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > > class!"

> > > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > > bar on the far left).

> > > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > > replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
> > > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > > ===
> > > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13
> > > trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > or cash)

> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> guns are good. *cash can go to near zero. *gold is pretty safe, but if
> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> to purchase food. *i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> complete chaos.
>
> Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
> Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

I hear it tastes like pork. Be sure to stock up on barbecue sauce.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.california

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
On May 12, 10:56 am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> "A Moose In Love" > wrote in
> On May 12, 9:13 am, brad herschel > wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:

> > > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> > >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > > Greece's bill is due

> > > Scroll down to
> > > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real
> > > kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > > class!"

> > > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > > bar on the far left).

> > > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > > replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
> > > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > > ===
> > > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13
> > > trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > or cash)

> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> guns are good. cash can go to near zero. gold is pretty safe, but if
> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> to purchase food. i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> complete chaos.
>
> Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
> Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

>>I hear it tastes like pork. Be sure to stock up on barbecue sauce.

I guess I should not say "I know Terwiliger would!"

Damn. I did it again.

Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:51:40 -0700, Werner wrote:

> On May 12, 10:19Â*am, A Moose In Love > wrote:

debt-042310..."

>> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
>> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
>> > or cash)

>> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

>> guns are good. Â*cash can go to near zero. Â*gold is pretty safe, but if
>> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold to
>> purchase food. Â*i'm assuming a total collapse here along with complete
>> chaos.

> I understand after the Weimar Republic in Germany collapsed gold was
> confiscated.

Rain also fell and winter came.

--
"Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -- http://GreaterVoice.org/60
Posted to alt.sixtyplus,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,alt.california

On May 12, 1:53*pm, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On May 12, 10:56*am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
>

> > "A Moose In Love" > wrote in ...

> > > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > > or cash)

> > > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> > guns are good. *cash can go to near zero. *gold is pretty safe, but if
> > there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> > to purchase food. *i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> > complete chaos.

> > Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
> > Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

> I hear it tastes like pork. *Be sure to stock up on barbecue sauce.- Hide quoted text -

i'm selling futures of myself STOP there is a definite expiration date
though STOP
the price is $20 per ton of me STOP

A Children's Boutique: Advice on How to Open a Children's Boutique remendbold General Cooking 0 17-06-2011 09:21 AM
2006 book: "Voracious Children: Who Eats Whom in Children'sLiterature" [email protected] General Cooking 0 26-01-2009 06:06 PM
To start, sort through your children's closest to find any clothesthat they are no longer wearing. You can use these clothes to sell to theresale shop for extra money, or allow your children to swap the clothes fortheir own selections on their own. B [email protected] Preserving 0 21-04-2008 11:41 AM
Tea for children HotForTea Tea 8 22-02-2008 09:03 AM
tea for children [email protected] Tea 7 24-01-2008 08:49 PM