FoodBanter.com

-   -   Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/396521-re-here-children-exactly.html)

brad herschel 12-05-2010 02:13 PM

On May 11, 10:58*pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
> Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.
>
> http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> Greece's bill is due
>
> Scroll down to
> "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."
>
> In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> class!"
>
> The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> bar on the far left).
>
> The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> replaced by selling new bonds. *It is still an open question as to who
> will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.
>
> ===
> With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
town, if you are in gold, guns,
or cash)

Brad

A Moose In Love 12-05-2010 03:19 PM

On May 12, 9:13*am, brad herschel > wrote:
> On May 11, 10:58*pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
>

> > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > Greece's bill is due

> > Scroll down to
> > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > class!"

> > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > bar on the far left).

> > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > replaced by selling new bonds. *It is still an open question as to who
> > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > ===
> > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> town, if you are in gold, guns,
> or cash)
>
> Brad- Hide quoted text -

guns are good. cash can go to near zero. gold is pretty safe, but if
there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
to purchase food. i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
complete chaos.

Paul M. Cook 12-05-2010 03:56 PM

"A Moose In Love" > wrote in message
On May 12, 9:13 am, brad herschel > wrote:
> On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
>

> > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > Greece's bill is due

> > Scroll down to
> > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real
> > kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > class!"

> > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > bar on the far left).

> > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
> > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > ===
> > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13
> > trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> town, if you are in gold, guns,
> or cash)
>
> Brad- Hide quoted text -

guns are good. cash can go to near zero. gold is pretty safe, but if
there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
to purchase food. i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
complete chaos.

Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

Paul

Can You Hear Us Now 12-05-2010 04:38 PM

Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.>>OR<< Thiswagon is running out of control for the cliff.

On 5/12/2010 9:13 AM, brad herschel wrote:
> On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:
>> Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.
>>
>> http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
>> Greece's bill is due
>>
>> Scroll down to
>> "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."
>>
>> In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
>> outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
>> class!"
>>
>> The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
>> need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
>> who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
>> bar on the far left).
>>
>> The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
>> replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
>> will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
>> needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.
>>
>> ===
>> With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> town, if you are in gold, guns,
> or cash)

and food.... This wagon is running out of control for the cliff.

Werner[_2_] 12-05-2010 06:51 PM

Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

On May 12, 10:19*am, A Moose In Love >
wrote:
> On May 12, 9:13*am, brad herschel > wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 10:58*pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:

> > > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> > >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > > Greece's bill is due

> > > Scroll down to
> > > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > > class!"

> > > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > > bar on the far left).

> > > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > > replaced by selling new bonds. *It is still an open question as to who
> > > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > > ===
> > > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13 trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > or cash)

> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> guns are good. *cash can go to near zero. *gold is pretty safe, but if
> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> to purchase food. *i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> complete chaos.

I understand after the Weimar Republic in Germany collapsed gold was
confiscated.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 12-05-2010 06:53 PM

On May 12, 10:56*am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> "A Moose In Love" > wrote in ...
> On May 12, 9:13 am, brad herschel > wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:

> > > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> > >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > > Greece's bill is due

> > > Scroll down to
> > > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real
> > > kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > > class!"

> > > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > > bar on the far left).

> > > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > > replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
> > > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > > ===
> > > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13
> > > trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > or cash)

> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> guns are good. *cash can go to near zero. *gold is pretty safe, but if
> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> to purchase food. *i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> complete chaos.
>
> Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
> Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

I hear it tastes like pork. Be sure to stock up on barbecue sauce.

cybercat 12-05-2010 07:32 PM

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
On May 12, 10:56 am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
> "A Moose In Love" > wrote in
> On May 12, 9:13 am, brad herschel > wrote:
>

> > On May 11, 10:58 pm, Winston_Smith > wrote:

> > > Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

> > >http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19021.html
> > > Greece's bill is due

> > > Scroll down to
> > > "This next chart (also from Grice) is the real
> > > kicker...http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/images/2010/Apr/outstanding-debt-042310..."

> > > In case it's hard to see, the print at the top reads: "% of stock of
> > > outstanding debt to be issued this year; Greece is nearly best in
> > > class!"

> > > The red portion of each bar represents maturing bonds - debt that will
> > > need to be "rolled over" soon. The gray portion is new issuance. And
> > > who is the big kahuna by this measure? That would be the USA (the tall
> > > bar on the far left).

> > > The US like everyone else has bond debt that matures and has to be
> > > replaced by selling new bonds. It is still an open question as to who
> > > will still be standing to supply Uncle Sam with the many trillions he
> > > needs to borrow, just to keep the whole scheme afloat.

> > > ===
> > > With the ObamaDebt approaching $13
> > > trillion.http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article19011.html

> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > or cash)

> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> guns are good. cash can go to near zero. gold is pretty safe, but if
> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> to purchase food. i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> complete chaos.
>
> Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
> Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

>>I hear it tastes like pork. Be sure to stock up on barbecue sauce.

I guess I should not say "I know Terwiliger would!"

Damn. I did it again.

Michael Coburn 13-05-2010 06:06 PM

On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:51:40 -0700, Werner wrote:

> On May 12, 10:19Â*am, A Moose In Love > wrote:

debt-042310..."

>> > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
>> > town, if you are in gold, guns,
>> > or cash)

>> > Brad- Hide quoted text -

>> guns are good. Â*cash can go to near zero. Â*gold is pretty safe, but if
>> there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold to
>> purchase food. Â*i'm assuming a total collapse here along with complete
>> chaos.

> I understand after the Weimar Republic in Germany collapsed gold was
> confiscated.

Rain also fell and winter came.

--
"Senate rules don't trump the Constitution" -- http://GreaterVoice.org/60

A Moose In Love 14-05-2010 05:24 AM

Here, children, is exactly how the US goes under.

On May 12, 1:53*pm, Cindy Hamilton >
wrote:
> On May 12, 10:56*am, "Paul M. Cook" > wrote:
>

> > "A Moose In Love" > wrote in ...

> > > Watch the Wall Street schumucks as collapse approaches. Best show in
> > > town, if you are in gold, guns,
> > > or cash)

> > > Brad- Hide quoted text -

> > guns are good. *cash can go to near zero. *gold is pretty safe, but if
> > there are only a few people holding food, then it may take much gold
> > to purchase food. *i'm assuming a total collapse here along with
> > complete chaos.

> > Yes, with resultant anarchy, bloodshed and perhaps even cannibalism.
> > Hopefully it tastes like chicken.

> I hear it tastes like pork. *Be sure to stock up on barbecue sauce.- Hide quoted text -

i'm selling futures of myself STOP there is a definite expiration date
though STOP
the price is $20 per ton of me STOP