FoodBanter.com

-   -   REC Banana Bread (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/395964-re-rec-banana-bread.html)

Doug Freyburger 24-04-2010 01:57 AM

REC Banana Bread

Pete C. wrote:

> Miracle Whip *is not* mayo.

Texas is not a part of the United States by that reasoning.

The stuff is mayo with added sugar that has had time to soak in.

Pete C. 24-04-2010 03:34 AM

REC Banana Bread

Doug Freyburger wrote:

> Pete C. wrote:
> >
> > Miracle Whip *is not* mayo.

> Texas is not a part of the United States by that reasoning.
>
> The stuff is mayo with added sugar that has had time to soak in.

Well, looking at the Kraft site and the ingredient info for Miracle
Whip, it vaguely resembles mayo ingredients, but I'm not sure I trust
it. It even claims it's a kosher product. Also, what the hell is "enzyme
modified egg yolk"???