Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fwd: Demetri Martin

<http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=271286&title=space-near-death-experience>

Dad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/18/2010 2:28 PM, zxcvbob wrote:
> <http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=271286&title=space-near-death-experience>

Oops, sorry about that. It was supposed to be an email.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I must be missing a crucial gene. While I dearly love comedy, I find
anything Demetri Martin does about as funny as a root canal. [shrug]

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/18/2010 5:14 PM, notbob wrote:

> I must be missing a crucial gene. While I dearly love comedy, I find
> anything Demetri Martin does about as funny as a root canal. [shrug]
>
> nb

DD love Demetri Martin. I was trying to send that to her; not sure how
I sent it to r.f.c. instead.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> On 4/18/2010 2:28 PM, zxcvbob wrote:
>> <http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=271286&title=space-near-death-experience>
>>

> Oops, sorry about that. It was supposed to be an email.

Okay, that was funny.