Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hospital

Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

Dora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" > wrote in message
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

Will be thinking of you, Dora You will feel so much better once it is in
situ))

Look forward to seeing you posting again soon)

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

Congratulations! I'm sure you will feel much better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

I was just thinking how great it's been to have you back.

Best wishes that all goes smoothly and you're back in no time.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 17, 2:05*pm, "Dora" > wrote:
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a *while!
>
> Dora

Hope you are out doing the samba real soon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" > wrote in message
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

I wish you the very best and quick recovery.
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/17/2010 1:05 PM, Dora wrote:
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

Dora, take care of yourself, I will be thinking about you.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

Wishing you a successful surgery and a painless, speedy recovery.
Is there anyone who can let us know how you are doing while you are
recuperating?

Best regards,
gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Becca > writes:

> On 4/17/2010 1:05 PM, Dora wrote:
>> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
>> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

> Dora, take care of yourself, I will be thinking about you.
>
> Becca

Oh jeezuz ....

Please. Take it offline.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:05:11 -0400, "Dora" > wrote:

>Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
>I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
>Dora

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 04/17/10

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:

> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

Best of luck Dora. Take care and have a speedy recovery.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" > wrote:

>Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
>I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

I suppose "everyone" includes moi.... wishing you success!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" > wrote in message
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

Hang in there kid just keep in mind - A FUTURE OF NO PAIN NO PAIN - Find
the nearest pizza place - do they deliver to the hospital?

;-)

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bogbrush wrote:

> Becca > writes:
>
>> On 4/17/2010 1:05 PM, Dora wrote:
>>> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy
>>> her.
>>> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

>> Dora, take care of yourself, I will be thinking about you.
>>
>> Becca

> Oh jeezuz ....
>
> Please. Take it offline.

Oh jeezuz... go back to your toilet, please.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Dora wrote:

> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

I hope the surgery and recovery go well, Dora.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:

> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy
> her. I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

Sending thoughts for good healing!

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Dora" > wrote:

> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

Best of luck to you dear! I hope you heal quickly. :-)
--
Peace! Om

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:36:18 -0400, brooklyn1
> wrote:

>"Dora" > wrote:
>>
>>Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
>>I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

>I suppose "everyone" includes moi.... wishing you success!

et moi aussi.

with aloha,
Cea
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:
> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!
>
> Dora

Metal or one of the new grown ones ?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bogbrush wrote:
> Becca > writes:
>
>> On 4/17/2010 1:05 PM, Dora wrote:
>>> Well, I was so envious of Felice's new hip that I decided to copy her.
>>> I'll miss reading everyone for a while!

>> Dora, take care of yourself, I will be thinking about you.
>>
>> Becca

> Oh jeezuz ....
>
> Please. Take it offline.

plonk >arsehole