Old 15-04-2010, 05:35 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian

Default Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Old 15-04-2010, 05:40 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian

On Apr 15, 11:35*am, matt wrote:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan
Old 15-04-2010, 05:41 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian

On Apr 15, 12:40*pm, Food Snob® wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:35*am, matt wrote:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Wow! This reminds me of Charleton Heston and "Soylent Green".
Mike
Old 15-04-2010, 05:48 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian

On Apr 15, 9:40*am, Food Snob® wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:35*am, matt wrote:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Old fat-assed Bryan, sorry I offended you with a spelling error.
It is best to err on the side of overcooking when working with
mestizoes
and negroes.

MATT
Old 15-04-2010, 05:52 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking

Food Snob® wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:35 am, matt wrote:
[snip]

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested.
Feed to pets, not much that will cross the special barriers to
endanger animals.

Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Dear Sir,
I am glad to hear that your studio audience disapproves of the last
skit as strongly as I. As a naval officer I abhor the implication
that the Royal Navy is a haven for cannibalism. It is well known that
we now have the problem relatively under control, and that it is the
R.A.F. who now suffer the largest casualties in this area.

And what do you think the Argylls ate in Aden, Arabs?

Yours etc.,
Captain B. J. Smethwick in a white wine sauce with shallots, mushrooms
and garlic

Old 15-04-2010, 07:21 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian

On Apr 15, 9:35*am, matt wrote:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Geez....just when I thought the net was full of idiots another one
pops up.
Old 15-04-2010, 07:48 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian

Old 15-04-2010, 07:49 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement,alt.appalachian

In news:rec.food.cooking, matt posted on Thu, 15
Apr 2010 09:35:33 -0700 (PDT) the following:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

If that's what can be done with the right to free speech, it makes me feel
less anxious about some of the things I might want to post.

Damaeus
--
"Marijuana inflames the erotic impulses and leads to revolting sex
crimes"
Old 15-04-2010, 08:16 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement

On 4/15/2010 1:49 PM, Damaeus wrote:
In news:rec.food.cooking, posted on Thu, 15
Apr 2010 09:35:33 -0700 (PDT) the following:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

If that's what can be done with the right to free speech, it makes me feel
less anxious about some of the things I might want to post.

Damaeus

Now THAT's my idea of a useful church.

Old 15-04-2010, 11:14 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement

On 16/04/10 05:16, High Miles wrote:
On 4/15/2010 1:49 PM, Damaeus wrote:
In news:rec.food.cooking, posted on Thu, 15
Apr 2010 09:35:33 -0700 (PDT) the following:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

If that's what can be done with the right to free speech, it makes me
feel
less anxious about some of the things I might want to post.

Damaeus

Now THAT's my idea of a useful church.

Now, looking at it from a properly objective perspective...

The instructions are sound, I guess - the guy doesn't recommend
(churchofeuth.com post) anything that we know medically to be too
hostile to someone inclined to cannibalism. Such as consuming the brain,
which would expose you to much more prion risk than the rest of the carcass.

Reason for my objectivity, incidentally, is that cannibalism is /not/
illegal worldwide; though the participants of that practice are unlikely
to be here. More likely to be on say... alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism. Or a
small island nation without internets. Or in backwaters Germany.

Incidentally, the recipe at the bottom catches my eye - as from previous
experience in the legal field, I happen to have the disturbing knowledge
that pork and human flesh are almost interchangeable from each other in
flavor.

Anyone brave enough to try the recipe listed for a pork marinade? I'm
not so experienced with marinades that I can judge right off the bat
from reading the recipe alone.

Old 15-04-2010, 11:39 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement

On 4/15/2010 5:14 PM, Benji Z-Man wrote:
[...]

Perhaps human meat would be better eaten more simply,
say........................just salt and
pepper.......................until one can judge what treatment might
most enhance the experience.
I imagine the fresh article is going to be difficult to find, short of
doing one in.

I'm sure the butchering technique would be remarkably similar to that
used for hogs of a like size.

Old 15-04-2010, 11:45 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement
Banned

On Apr 15, 3:39*pm, High Miles wrote:
[...]

used for hogs of a like size.- Hide quoted text -

"Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistlestop Cafe".... just put a
chunk on the BBQ and cook it nice and slow.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:13 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement

On Apr 15, 9:35*am, matt wrote:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Visited the Church, opened family album. Rev. Korda is
very attractive. Writing very rational though to some, disturbing.

MATT
Old 16-04-2010, 12:26 AM posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement

On 16/04/10 08:39, High Miles wrote:
Some stuff

[ Snip ]

I'm not talking about "human meat". I have accepted that some areas of
the world allow cannibalism. I'm not there, so discussion of it here is
pointless.

Pork, however.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:30 AM posted to alt.politics.economics,rec.food.cooking,soc.retirement

On 4/15/2010 5:45 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
On Apr 15, 3:39 pm, High wrote:

[...]

But of course..................................the secret's in the
sauce. ;-)