FoodBanter.com

-   -   Butchering the human carcass for human consumption. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/395715-butchering-human-carcass-human.html)

matt 15-04-2010 05:35 PM

Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Food SnobŪ[_2_] 15-04-2010 05:40 PM

On Apr 15, 11:35*am, matt wrote:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Mike Mc Manus 15-04-2010 05:41 PM

On Apr 15, 12:40*pm, Food SnobŪ wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:35*am, matt wrote:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Wow! This reminds me of Charleton Heston and "Soylent Green".
Mike

matt 15-04-2010 05:48 PM

On Apr 15, 9:40*am, Food SnobŪ wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:35*am, matt wrote:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Old fat-assed Bryan, sorry I offended you with a spelling error.
It is best to err on the side of overcooking when working with
mestizoes
and negroes.

MATT

zxcvbob 15-04-2010 05:52 PM

Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

Food SnobŪ wrote:
On Apr 15, 11:35 am, matt wrote:
[snip]

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested.
Feed to pets, not much that will cross the special barriers to
endanger animals.

Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Most of the "negroes" that I know can spell, "specimens" correctly.
You, sir, are White trash.

--Bryan

Dear Sir,
I am glad to hear that your studio audience disapproves of the last
skit as strongly as I. As a naval officer I abhor the implication
that the Royal Navy is a haven for cannibalism. It is well known that
we now have the problem relatively under control, and that it is the
R.A.F. who now suffer the largest casualties in this area.

And what do you think the Argylls ate in Aden, Arabs?

Yours etc.,
Captain B. J. Smethwick in a white wine sauce with shallots, mushrooms
and garlic

Chemo the Clown 15-04-2010 07:21 PM

On Apr 15, 9:35*am, matt wrote:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Geez....just when I thought the net was full of idiots another one
pops up.

Roy[_2_] 15-04-2010 07:48 PM

Insane person wrote: Butchering the human carcass for humanconsumption.

Damaeus[_3_] 15-04-2010 07:49 PM

Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

In news:rec.food.cooking, matt posted on Thu, 15
Apr 2010 09:35:33 -0700 (PDT) the following:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

If that's what can be done with the right to free speech, it makes me feel
less anxious about some of the things I might want to post.

Damaeus
--
"Marijuana inflames the erotic impulses and leads to revolting sex
crimes"

High Miles[_2_] 15-04-2010 08:16 PM

Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

On 4/15/2010 1:49 PM, Damaeus wrote:
In news:rec.food.cooking, posted on Thu, 15
Apr 2010 09:35:33 -0700 (PDT) the following:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

If that's what can be done with the right to free speech, it makes me feel
less anxious about some of the things I might want to post.

Damaeus

Now THAT's my idea of a useful church.

Benji Z-Man 15-04-2010 11:14 PM

On 16/04/10 05:16, High Miles wrote:
On 4/15/2010 1:49 PM, Damaeus wrote:
In news:rec.food.cooking, posted on Thu, 15
Apr 2010 09:35:33 -0700 (PDT) the following:

http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

If that's what can be done with the right to free speech, it makes me
feel
less anxious about some of the things I might want to post.

Damaeus

Now THAT's my idea of a useful church.

Now, looking at it from a properly objective perspective...

The instructions are sound, I guess - the guy doesn't recommend
(churchofeuth.com post) anything that we know medically to be too
hostile to someone inclined to cannibalism. Such as consuming the brain,
which would expose you to much more prion risk than the rest of the carcass.

Reason for my objectivity, incidentally, is that cannibalism is /not/
illegal worldwide; though the participants of that practice are unlikely
to be here. More likely to be on say... alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism. Or a
small island nation without internets. Or in backwaters Germany.

Incidentally, the recipe at the bottom catches my eye - as from previous
experience in the legal field, I happen to have the disturbing knowledge
that pork and human flesh are almost interchangeable from each other in
flavor.

Anyone brave enough to try the recipe listed for a pork marinade? I'm
not so experienced with marinades that I can judge right off the bat
from reading the recipe alone.

High Miles[_2_] 15-04-2010 11:39 PM

On 4/15/2010 5:14 PM, Benji Z-Man wrote:
[...]

Perhaps human meat would be better eaten more simply,
say........................just salt and
pepper.......................until one can judge what treatment might
most enhance the experience.
I imagine the fresh article is going to be difficult to find, short of
doing one in.

I'm sure the butchering technique would be remarkably similar to that
used for hogs of a like size.

ImStillMags 15-04-2010 11:45 PM

On Apr 15, 3:39*pm, High Miles wrote:
[...]

used for hogs of a like size.- Hide quoted text -

"Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistlestop Cafe".... just put a
chunk on the BBQ and cook it nice and slow.

matt 16-04-2010 12:13 AM

On Apr 15, 9:35*am, matt wrote:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-...s/butcher.html

Future generations will need more elaborate cookbooks. Population
explosion.

MATT

p.s. Human consumption of mestizoes and negroes not suggested. Feed to
pets,
* * * not much that will cross the special barriers to endanger
animals.

*Would not want to feed these specimans to White people.

* * *http://www.newnation.org/*New Nation News

Visited the Church, opened family album. Rev. Korda is
very attractive. Writing very rational though to some, disturbing.

MATT

Benji Z-Man 16-04-2010 12:26 AM

Butchering the human carcass for human consumption.

On 16/04/10 08:39, High Miles wrote:
Some stuff

[ Snip ]

I'm not talking about "human meat". I have accepted that some areas of
the world allow cannibalism. I'm not there, so discussion of it here is
pointless.

Pork, however.

High Miles[_2_] 16-04-2010 12:30 AM

On 4/15/2010 5:45 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
On Apr 15, 3:39 pm, High wrote:

[...]

But of course..................................the secret's in the
sauce. ;-)