FoodBanter.com

-   -   cancer studies (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/395700-cancer-studies.html)

blair 15-04-2010 03:31 AM

cancer studies

Hi guys

Is it accurate to say that something is a risk for humans if the only cancer studies have been done on rats (and other animals)?

Thank for sharing with us

Giusi 15-04-2010 10:28 AM

cancer studies

"blair" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> Is it accurate to say that something is a risk for humans if the only>
> cancer studies have been done on rats (and other animals)?

One extrapolates to all mammals. What do you propose? That we line up a
bunch of human babies and force them to smoke cigarettes, wear mascara, use
sunblock under lamps until they are one?

blake murphy[_2_] 15-04-2010 04:31 PM

cancer studies

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:28:20 +0200, Giusi wrote:

> "blair" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> Is it accurate to say that something is a risk for humans if the only>
>> cancer studies have been done on rats (and other animals)?

> One extrapolates to all mammals. What do you propose? That we line up a
> bunch of human babies and force them to smoke cigarettes, wear mascara, use
> sunblock under lamps until they are one?

cool! i bet a lot of rats and rabbits would complain about being out of a
job, though.

your pal,
blake