FoodBanter.com

-   -   Obituary for Harry A. Demidavicius (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/395573-obituary-harry-demidavicius.html)

Motzarella[_2_] 10-04-2010 07:34 PM

Obituary for Harry A. Demidavicius

This is from the paper in Nanaimo:

Obituaries (04/09/10)
Harry A. Demidavicius 1939 ~ 2010 Sadly we announce the passing of Harry in
Nanaimo after a lengthy illness. We have lost one of the great storytellers
and guardians of good food and wine. Harry will be dearly missed by his wife
Samantha, daughter Laurie, son-in-law Guy Slater and grandchildren Megan and
Samuel, extended family and many friends. The family would like to extend
their thanks to Dr. Lam and also the staff at Malaspina Gardens for their
many acts of kindness during his time there. A Celebration of Harry's life
will be held Friday, April 16 at 3:00Pm at First Memorial Funeral Services,
1720 Bowen Road (off Townsite), Nanaimo. If so desired, contributions may be
made to Nanaimo Community Hospice, 1729 Boundary Ave., Nanaimo V9S 4P3.
193326