Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Harry Demidavicius

It is with a deep sadness and a heavy heart that I have to report the
passing today of our close friend Harry. After a long and progressive
illness, Harry passed away today in Nanaimo, BC.

A long and active participant on RFC and cook-ins throughout the Northwest,
Harry had a deep and abiding love for people and cooking, not mention
drinking and making wine. But mostly, his long time love of his life, Sam
(Samantha) made him smile each and every day. And of course, his adopted
home of Canada gave him an immense pride and joy. I think the Olympic gold
in hockey in Vancouver sent him on with a huge smile.

Kaari and I have had the great fortune to be a close friend of Harry and Sam
for many years, both in Calgary and in Nanaimo. We shared a love of cooking,
wine, travel and people. We have no greater memories in life than sharing
time and life with Harry and Sam.

Tonight, I will open a bottle of red, and toast him long into the night.
Harry, we will miss you more than my words can express.

Alan & Kaari

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Motzarella" > wrote in message
> It is with a deep sadness and a heavy heart that I have to report the
> passing today of our close friend Harry. After a long and progressive
> illness, Harry passed away today in Nanaimo, BC.

So sorry to hear this.

S.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Motzarella wrote:

> Kaari and I have had the great fortune to be a close friend of Harry
> and Sam for many years, both in Calgary and in Nanaimo. We shared a
> love of cooking, wine, travel and people. We have no greater memories
> in life than sharing time and life with Harry and Sam.
>
> Tonight, I will open a bottle of red, and toast him long into the
> night. Harry, we will miss you more than my words can express.

As upsetting it is to many of us, it's got to be harder on you, his
close friends. Condolences.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 3, 8:09*pm, "Motzarella" > wrote:
> It is with a deep sadness and a heavy heart that I have to report the
> passing today of our close friend Harry. After a long and progressive
> illness, Harry passed away today in Nanaimo, BC.
>

> Tonight, I will open a bottle of red, and toast him long into the night.
> Harry, we will miss you more than my words can express.
>
> Alan & Kaari

very sorry for the loss of your good friend..

harriet & critters
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Motzarella > wrote:
>It is with a deep sadness and a heavy heart that I have to report the
>passing today of our close friend Harry. After a long and progressive
>illness, Harry passed away today in Nanaimo, BC.
>
>A long and active participant on RFC and cook-ins throughout the Northwest,
>Harry had a deep and abiding love for people and cooking, not mention
>drinking and making wine. But mostly, his long time love of his life, Sam
>(Samantha) made him smile each and every day. And of course, his adopted
>home of Canada gave him an immense pride and joy. I think the Olympic gold
>in hockey in Vancouver sent him on with a huge smile.
>
>Kaari and I have had the great fortune to be a close friend of Harry and Sam
>for many years, both in Calgary and in Nanaimo. We shared a love of cooking,
>wine, travel and people. We have no greater memories in life than sharing
>time and life with Harry and Sam.
>
>Tonight, I will open a bottle of red, and toast him long into the night.
>Harry, we will miss you more than my words can express.

Harry was one of the Good Guys. He will be sorely missed.

I saw this (indirectly) on FB just before I went out of pocket for Easter
and had a brief and happy thought of Susan Hattie, Leila, and Moosie
welcoming him to the Heavenly RFC kitchen.

My deepest sympathies to Sam and to Harry's close friends and family (that
would include you and the SBF, Alan).

-- Charlotte

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Motzarella wrote:
> It is with a deep sadness and a heavy heart that I have to report the
> passing today of our close friend Harry. After a long and progressive
> illness, Harry passed away today in Nanaimo, BC.
>
> A long and active participant on RFC and cook-ins throughout the Northwest,
> Harry had a deep and abiding love for people and cooking, not mention
> drinking and making wine. But mostly, his long time love of his life, Sam
> (Samantha) made him smile each and every day. And of course, his adopted
> home of Canada gave him an immense pride and joy. I think the Olympic gold
> in hockey in Vancouver sent him on with a huge smile.
>
> Kaari and I have had the great fortune to be a close friend of Harry and
> Sam
> for many years, both in Calgary and in Nanaimo. We shared a love of
> cooking,
> wine, travel and people. We have no greater memories in life than sharing
> time and life with Harry and Sam.
>
> Tonight, I will open a bottle of red, and toast him long into the night.
> Harry, we will miss you more than my words can express.
>
> Alan & Kaari

Thanks for telling us this sad news. RIP, Harry.

--
Jean B.

Obituary for Harry A. Demidavicius Motzarella[_2_] General Cooking 0 10-04-2010 07:34 PM
Harry Demidavicius Motzarella[_2_] General Cooking 28 07-04-2010 10:08 AM
Harry Demidavicius piedmont Barbecue 1 05-04-2010 04:56 PM
PING: Harry Demidavicius Terry Pulliam Burd General Cooking 0 14-03-2005 04:52 AM