Posted to alt.support.stop-smoking,rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

Default A riddle for you

A very vocal advocate of the Kane for self defense.

Excellent at concealing flints and broken CD shards

Able to cook up a fuss while on the beat...

Posted to alt.support.stop-smoking,rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

The Riddler wrote:

> A very vocal advocate of the Kane for self defense.
>
> Excellent at concealing flints and broken CD shards
>
> Able to cook up a fuss while on the beat...

Is it "Who is a Troll?" ;-p

Posted to alt.support.stop-smoking,rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

On Mar 11, 10:31*am, "The Riddler" > wrote:
> A very vocal advocate of the Kane for self defense.
>
> Excellent at concealing flints and broken CD shards
>
> Able to cook up a fuss while on the beat...

Who is...Chuck Norris?
Posted to alt.support.stop-smoking,rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

In article >,
Chilla > wrote:

> The Riddler wrote:
>
> > A very vocal advocate of the Kane for self defense.
> >
> > Excellent at concealing flints and broken CD shards
> >
> > Able to cook up a fuss while on the beat...
> >

> Is it "Who is a Troll?" ;-p

<laughs> True!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.support.stop-smoking,rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:48:24 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
rec.scuba:

>In article >,
> Chilla > wrote:
>
>> The Riddler wrote:
>>
>> > A very vocal advocate of the Kane for self defense.
>> >
>> > Excellent at concealing flints and broken CD shards
>> >
>> > Able to cook up a fuss while on the beat...
>> >

>> Is it "Who is a Troll?" ;-p

><laughs> True!

Which group are you replying from?

Posted to alt.support.stop-smoking,rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

In article >,
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:48:24 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
> rec.scuba:
>
> >In article >,
> > Chilla > wrote:

> >> Is it "Who is a Troll?" ;-p

> ><laughs> True!

> Which group are you replying from?

rec.food.cooking

Been awhile, how are you doing?
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to alt.support.stop-smoking,rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,rec.scuba,soc.culture.thai

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 04:43:03 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
rec.scuba:

>In article >,
> John Hanson > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:48:24 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
>> rec.scuba:

>> ><laughs> True!

>> Which group are you replying from?

>rec.food.cooking
>
>Been awhile, how are you doing?

I'm doing well. I spent a week in Cozumel earlier this year and am heading to
Florida in a week and a half. How about you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba,

In article >,
John Hanson > wrote:

> >> Which group are you replying from?

> >rec.food.cooking
> >
> >Been awhile, how are you doing?

> I'm doing well. I spent a week in Cozumel earlier this year and am heading to
> Florida in a week and a half. How about you?

Sounds like fun. It's been awhile since I've been in the water.
Other than doing intensive job hunting, things are ok...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:56:11 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
rec.scuba:

>> >rec.food.cooking
>> >
>> >Been awhile, how are you doing?

>> I'm doing well. I spent a week in Cozumel earlier this year and am heading to
>> Florida in a week and a half. How about you?

>Sounds like fun. It's been awhile since I've been in the water.
>Other than doing intensive job hunting, things are ok...

I'm doing the warm water stuff for a change. And who knows, I might be doing
more of that this year depending on how my trip goes with my travel companion.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

In article >,
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:56:11 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
> rec.scuba:

> >> I'm doing well. I spent a week in Cozumel earlier this year and am
> >> heading to
> >> Florida in a week and a half. How about you?

> >Sounds like fun. It's been awhile since I've been in the water.
> >Other than doing intensive job hunting, things are ok...

> I'm doing the warm water stuff for a change. And who knows, I might be doing
> more of that this year depending on how my trip goes with my travel
> companion.

Be safe. :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:17:22 -0600, Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> John Hanson > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:56:11 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
>> rec.scuba:

>>>Sounds like fun. It's been awhile since I've been in the water.
>>>Other than doing intensive job hunting, things are ok...

>> I'm doing the warm water stuff for a change. And who knows, I might be doing
>> more of that this year depending on how my trip goes with my travel
>> companion.

> Be safe. :-)

I can see maybe one email being accidentally being posted to Usenet,
but a whole thread all meant to be email?

Uh, Hello! McFly!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:26:04 -0600, Sqwertz > wrote in
rec.scuba:

>On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:17:22 -0600, Omelet wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> John Hanson > wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:56:11 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
>>> rec.scuba:

>>> I'm doing the warm water stuff for a change. And who knows, I might be doing
>>> more of that this year depending on how my trip goes with my travel
>>> companion.

>> Be safe. :-)

>I can see maybe one email being accidentally being posted to Usenet,
>but a whole thread all meant to be email?
>
>Uh, Hello! McFly!

This isn't an email, you idiot.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:20 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:

> This isn't an email, you idiot.

This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
over it.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:25:41 -0800, sf wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:20 -0600, John Hanson
> > wrote:
>
>> This isn't an email, you idiot.

> This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
> over it.

Anybody else worried about Barbara lately?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in :

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:20 -0600, John Hanson
> > wrote:
>
>> This isn't an email, you idiot.

> This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
> over it.

Stop crossposting to non-cooking/food groups, sf.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Edmund Burke.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

sf replied:

>> This isn't an email, you idiot.

> This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
> over it.

Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any more?

When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally being
posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he meant that
the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have been handled
through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group. It's a matter of
elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed to get that simple
obvious point.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:48:14 -0800, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

> sf replied:
>
> >> This isn't an email, you idiot.

> > This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
> > over it.

> Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any more?
>
> When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally being
> posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he meant that
> the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have been handled
> through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group. It's a matter of
> elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed to get that simple
> obvious point.

In case you haven't noticed, squertz is in my KF and I responded to
Jon, not him. You need to take a chill pill. I can do very well w/o
reading anything from you. BTDT - can do it again.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:25:41 -0800, sf > wrote in rec.scuba:

>On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:20 -0600, John Hanson
> wrote:
>
>> This isn't an email, you idiot.

>This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
>over it.

I'm posting from rec.scuba. We chit chat all the time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:48:14 -0800, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote in rec.scuba:

>sf replied:
>
>>> This isn't an email, you idiot.

>> This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
>> over it.

>Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any more?
>
>When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally being
>posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he meant that
>the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have been handled
>through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group. It's a matter of
>elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed to get that simple
>obvious point.

Blow me Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

John Hanson wrote:

>>sf replied:

>>> This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
>>> over it.

>> Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any
>> more?
>>
>> When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally being
>> posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he meant
>> that the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have been
>> handled through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group. It's a
>> matter of elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed to get that
>> simple obvious point.
>>

> Blow me Bob

Great comeback. You're just FULL of wit, aren't you, defending your lack of
comprehension and ignorance of netiquette with a sexual proposition?

Shouldn't you be going down again?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:17:22 -0600, Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > John Hanson > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:56:11 -0600, Omelet > wrote in
> >> rec.scuba:

> >> I'm doing the warm water stuff for a change. And who knows, I might be
> >> doing
> >> more of that this year depending on how my trip goes with my travel
> >> companion.

> > Be safe. :-)

> I can see maybe one email being accidentally being posted to Usenet,
> but a whole thread all meant to be email?
>
> Uh, Hello! McFly!
>
> -sw

Hey, at least I snipped the rest of the cross posts as I knew where he
was posting from. :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:25:41 -0800, sf wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:20 -0600, John Hanson
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> This isn't an email, you idiot.

> > This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
> > over it.

> Anybody else worried about Barbara lately?
>
> -sw

Not particularly. :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> sf replied:
>
> >> This isn't an email, you idiot.

> > This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
> > over it.

> Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any more?
>
> When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally being
> posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he meant that
> the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have been handled
> through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group. It's a matter of
> elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed to get that simple
> obvious point.
>
> Bob

Oh chill. He was just saying "hi" and it was a short thread. I don't
generally post to rec.scuba. We knew each other from
misc.fitness.weights and I've not posted there for a few months...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

In article >,
John Hanson > wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:25:41 -0800, sf > wrote in rec.scuba:
>
> >On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:20 -0600, John Hanson
> > wrote:
> >
> >> This isn't an email, you idiot.

> >This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
> >over it.

> I'm posting from rec.scuba. We chit chat all the time.

Some people here (r.f.c.) are a bit OCD. <g>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-F385B4.01174014032010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

> In article >,
> Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:25:41 -0800, sf wrote:
>>
>> > On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:42:20 -0600, John Hanson

>> > This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
>> > over it.

>> Anybody else worried about Barbara lately?
>>
>> -sw

> Not particularly. :-)

And here I was thinking you two were best mates!!

She has been acting a little 'weird' of late.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> John Hanson > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:25:41 -0800, sf > wrote in
>> rec.scuba:

>> >This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet.
>> >Get over it.

>> I'm posting from rec.scuba. We chit chat all the time.

> Some people here (r.f.c.) are a bit OCD. <g>

A *bit*????!!!!!!!

That's an understatement if ever I saw one ;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL2 > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-F385B4.01174014032010
> @news-wc.giganews.com:
>
> > In article >,
> > Sqwertz > wrote:

> >> Anybody else worried about Barbara lately?
> >>
> >> -sw

> > Not particularly. :-)

> And here I was thinking you two were best mates!!

We are.

> She has been acting a little 'weird' of late.

No, I think she's just a realist. :-) People have been picking on her
and she has a right to defend herself.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL2 > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in
> news >
> > In article >,
> > John Hanson > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:25:41 -0800, sf > wrote in
> >> rec.scuba:

> >> I'm posting from rec.scuba. We chit chat all the time.

> > Some people here (r.f.c.) are a bit OCD. <g>

> A *bit*????!!!!!!!
>
> That's an understatement if ever I saw one ;-)

<snork> ;-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> sf replied:
>
>>> This isn't an email, you idiot.

>> This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet. Get
>> over it.

> Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any
> more?
>
> When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally being
> posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he meant that
> the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have been handled
> through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group. It's a matter of
> elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed to get that simple
> obvious point.
>
> Bob

"Elementary netiquette"??

Holy Christ, a rule-book thumping Usenet poster.

It must be Spring.

I thought all you geek-**** OCD net cop ****wits were dead by the late
'90s.

For you and your buddy to cry and stomp over a couple of simple exchanges
just marks yourselves as a couple of "really need to get a life" jackasses.

Popeye
"If one does as God does enough times, one
will become as God is." -Dr. Hannibal Lector.

www.finalprotectivefire.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/Popeye8762

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

Popeye wrote:

> "Elementary netiquette"??
>
> Holy Christ, a rule-book thumping Usenet poster.

No, there are no real rules. Only etiquette. You're obviously uncomfortable
with the idea. Much like your mother must have been.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick" > wrote in
m:

> "Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
>> sf replied:

>>> This is not the first time someone has posted an email to Usenet.
>>> Get over it.

>> Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any
>> more?
>>
>> When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally
>> being posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he
>> meant that the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have
>> been handled through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group.
>> It's a matter of elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed
>> to get that simple obvious point.
>>
>> Bob

> "Elementary netiquette"??
>
> Holy Christ, a rule-book thumping Usenet poster.
>
> It must be Spring.
>
> I thought all you geek-**** OCD net cop ****wits were dead by the
> late
> '90s.
>
> For you and your buddy to cry and stomp over a couple of simple
> exchanges
> just marks yourselves as a couple of "really need to get a life"
> jackasses.

ROFLMAO!!!

Well said!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> Popeye wrote:
>
>> "Elementary netiquette"??
>>
>> Holy Christ, a rule-book thumping Usenet poster.

> No, there are no real rules. Only etiquette.

Sniveling isn't etiquette.

>You're obviously uncomfortable with the idea. Much like your mother must
>have been.

I could have been your father, but a dog beat me up the stairs.

Oh, and, you're right.

My mother was a liberal psyche professor.

She wouldn't give a damn about your false etiquette.

Popeye
"If one does as God does enough times, one
will become as God is." -Dr. Hannibal Lector.

www.finalprotectivefire.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/Popeye8762

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

In article >,
PeterL2 > wrote:

> "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick" > wrote in
> m:
>

> > "Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
> >> sf replied:

> >> Christ-on-a-crutch, am I the only one who reads for comprehension any
> >> more?
> >>
> >> When Sqwertz wrote, "I can see maybe one email being accidentally
> >> being posted to Usenet, but a whole thread all meant to be email?" he
> >> meant that the entire exchange between Om and John Hanson SHOULD have
> >> been handled through e-mail rather than posted to the entire group.
> >> It's a matter of elementary netiquette. Neither you nor John seemed
> >> to get that simple obvious point.
> >>
> >> Bob

> > "Elementary netiquette"??
> >
> > Holy Christ, a rule-book thumping Usenet poster.
> >
> > It must be Spring.
> >
> > I thought all you geek-**** OCD net cop ****wits were dead by the
> > late
> > '90s.
> >
> > For you and your buddy to cry and stomp over a couple of simple
> > exchanges
> > just marks yourselves as a couple of "really need to get a life"
> > jackasses.
> >

> ROFLMAO!!!
>
> Well said!!!

Oh boy, here we go... <sigh>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> PeterL2 > wrote:

>> And here I was thinking you two were best mates!!

> We are.
>>
>> She has been acting a little 'weird' of late.

> No, I think she's just a realist. :-)

There's a huge difference between being a realist and being intentionally
vague/obtuse..... and not to mention 'spacy'.

> People have been picking on her
> and she has a right to defend herself.

*Nobody* has been "picking on her". I have been the one having a lengthy
(cordial on my part) conversation with her, which resulted in her sulking
off and sin binning me because I was pointing out that she was incorrect.

I stated my case clearly, conscicely, and to the point..... and yet she
argued black and blue that I was wrong and that I was having a go at her!!

It wasn't until the 3rd or 4th person pointed the same thing out to her
that she went "Oh, I was thinking of something else"?? WTF??

We were talking about pots of boiling stock..... and she was thinking of a
'solid'??

Nahhhhhhhhh....... she's outta whack somewhere in there.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Edmund Burke.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" > wrote in message
m...

> "Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
>> Popeye wrote:
>>
>>> "Elementary netiquette"??
>>>
>>> Holy Christ, a rule-book thumping Usenet poster.

>> No, there are no real rules. Only etiquette.

> Sniveling isn't etiquette.
>
>>You're obviously uncomfortable with the idea. Much like your mother must
>>have been.

> I could have been your father, but a dog beat me up the stairs.
>
> Oh, and, you're right.
>
> My mother was a liberal psyche professor.
>
> She wouldn't give a damn about your false etiquette.

Oh, I see you've met Fat Boy Terwiliger.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

In article > ,
"Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick" > wrote:

> >You're obviously uncomfortable with the idea. Much like your mother must
> >have been.

> I could have been your father, but a dog beat me up the stairs.

Nothing personal Bob, but that's one of the funniest things I've read in
weeks. <lol>

Douglas, you are quite the wit. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article > ,
> "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick" > wrote:
>
>> >You're obviously uncomfortable with the idea. Much like your mother must
>> >have been.

>> I could have been your father, but a dog beat me up the stairs.

> Nothing personal Bob, but that's one of the funniest things I've read in
> weeks. <lol>
>
> Douglas, you are quite the wit. ;-)

Just wait till you meet. He's the same way.
He is what he is.

Dennis

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

"John Hanson" > wrote in message

> Blow me Bob

There it is.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.scuba

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" > wrote in message
m...

> "Elementary netiquette"??
>
> Holy Christ, a rule-book thumping Usenet poster.
>
> It must be Spring.

Jammer sends his love.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:44:21 -0600, Omelet wrote:

> No, I think she's just a realist. :-) People have been picking on her
> and she has a right to defend herself.

She's going out of her way to be a putz, though. And to people who
have never said "Boo!" to her.

-sw

a riddle RichD Wine 0 28-02-2017 10:28 PM
Intelligence riddle 678.714.5764 Vegan 33 12-02-2013 09:58 PM
Food riddle Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 20 21-09-2012 06:55 PM
A riddle about Goo. dh@. Vegan 4 31-07-2008 07:09 PM
Riddle: What am I? everwestward Vegan 53 07-03-2004 07:09 PM