FoodBanter.com

-   -   OT--Landlord woes continue (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/394563-ot-landlord-woes-continue.html)

Plucas 10-03-2010 08:16 PM

OT--Landlord woes continue

I'm an ex-paramilitary special ops nurse and rent a flat with one
adult Poodle and my life partner. I needed a part-time job for some
extra money, am an animal lover & want to work with dogs in the
future.I replied to an advert about being a pet carer and they said I
got the job. This involves dog walking, and often looking after one or
two small dogs/puppies for a few hours during the day (when owners are
at work etc).So I arrive at my new job only to find that I had no
job............ the secretary said I falsely claimed to have a
suitable dwelling and that they also checked with my landlord who
outright refused to permit me to keep any more dogs at home even if
only temporarirly!

Had a look at our lease contract and we're not allowed to own dogs/
cats/other domestic pets (poodle excepted for being an "emotional
support animal") but I'm not sure what the guidelines are for looking
after other peoples. I work three days a week out of sevenJust don't
want to jeopardise things for us in the flat, and also don't want to
have to stop working as I love it.Any advice welcome.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join the Google Groups revolution.........
http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

Chemo the Clown 10-03-2010 08:30 PM

OT--Landlord woes continue

On Mar 10, 12:16*pm, Plucas > wrote:
> I'm an ex-paramilitary special ops nurse and rent a flat with one
> adult Poodle and my life partner. I needed a part-time job for some
> extra money, am an animal lover & want to work with dogs in the
> future.I replied to an advert about being a pet carer and they said I
> got the job. This involves dog walking, and often looking after one or
> two small dogs/puppies for a few hours during the day (when owners are
> at work etc).So I arrive at my new job only to find that I had no
> job............ the secretary said I falsely claimed to have a
> suitable dwelling and that they also checked with my landlord who
> outright refused to permit me to keep any more dogs at home even if
> only temporarirly!
>
> Had a look at our lease contract and we're not allowed to own dogs/
> cats/other domestic pets (poodle excepted for being an "emotional
> support animal") but I'm not sure what the guidelines are for looking
> after other peoples. I work three days a week out of sevenJust don't
> want to jeopardise things for us in the flat, and also don't want to
> have to stop working as I love it.Any advice welcome.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Join the Google Groups revolution.........http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

Have you thought about suicide?

Omelet[_7_] 10-03-2010 09:10 PM

OT--Landlord woes continue

In article
Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> Have you thought about suicide?

With any luck! It's a serious stalker troll. PLEASE quit responding to
it! I'd hate to killfile you too as you are actually a good read. :-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe: