Member

Default New Member

Hi,

I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my introduction here..

Anyways

I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 9, 6:34*pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
>
> --
> Sonia Francesca

Welcome aboard. What are your favorite things to make and your fave
kitchen gadgets or tools?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 9, 5:34*pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

Hi Sonia.

A bunch of retards are going to start yammering about "the cabal" and
telling you who you should and shouldn't talk to here, et cetera.

Have fun.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 9, 6:34 pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
>
> --
> Sonia Francesca

Sonia - jump on on in . We got some geniueses here and some fools.
Innocents and experts. You'll be insulted and advised. I hope to do
both. Dont be scaired of Sheldon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:34:33 -0500, Sonia Francesca
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

Just letting you know you're not really posting to a web based food
forum. Foodbanter steals content from usenet and broadcasts your
comments. So beware. This is not a place for people who depend on
moderators. Don your flack jacket and flame retardant undies and
you'll be okay.

Read and learn.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:34:33 -0500, Sonia Francesca
> > wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>> introduction here..
>>
>> Anyways
>>
>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

> Just letting you know you're not really posting to a web based food
> forum. Foodbanter steals content from usenet and broadcasts your
> comments. So beware. This is not a place for people who depend on
> moderators. Don your flack jacket and flame retardant undies and
> you'll be okay.
>
> Read and learn.

Welcome, Sonia If you follow sf's advice you will be fine

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:15:03 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:34:33 -0500, Sonia Francesca
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>>> introduction here..
>>>
>>> Anyways
>>>
>>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

>> Just letting you know you're not really posting to a web based food
>> forum. Foodbanter steals content from usenet and broadcasts your
>> comments. So beware. This is not a place for people who depend on
>> moderators. Don your flack jacket and flame retardant undies and
>> you'll be okay.
>>
>> Read and learn.

>Welcome, Sonia If you follow sf's advice you will be fine
>
>--

You'll quickly learn who to ignore, so come on in the waters fine.

btw..Foodbanter is a crock, they are not a group, they steal feeds
from the food groups making themselves look good, it's all about the
revenue from advertising.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Sonia Francesca > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

You have come to the right place, welcome! :-)
I've been posting here since 1996 and it has drastically helped my
cooking!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
projectile vomit chick > wrote:

> On Mar 9, 5:34*pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> > wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> > introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> > introduction here..
> >
> > Anyways
> >
> > I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> > I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

> Hi Sonia.
>
> A bunch of retards are going to start yammering about "the cabal" and
> telling you who you should and shouldn't talk to here, et cetera.
>
> Have fun.

But that is normal for any usenet group. <g> TINC!!!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sonia Francesca" > wrote in
message ...

> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
>

> --
> Sonia Francesca

Welcome. Don't know if you are experienced in Usenet or not. Learn to use
your filters. Block those who offend you. The rest are harmless people
with no real lives who love to cook and eat. Me being one of them. We talk
about all different foods, gizmos, spices, whatever. All in all, I think it
is one of the better newsgroups.

Steve

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:22:37 -0800 (PST), bulka wrote:

> Dont be scaired of Sheldon.

Unless he's hiding in a tree across the street or walking up your
driveway.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:22:37 -0800 (PST), bulka wrote:
>
>> Dont be scaired of Sheldon.

> Unless he's hiding in a tree across the street or walking up your
> driveway.

...or even squinting in your general direction!

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:22:37 -0800 (PST), bulka wrote:
>>
>>> Dont be scaired of Sheldon.

>> Unless he's hiding in a tree across the street or walking up your
>> driveway.

> ..or even squinting in your general direction!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:22:28 -0800, "Steve B"
> wrote:

> Welcome. Don't know if you are experienced in Usenet or not. Learn to use
> your filters. Block those who offend you.

I think foodbanter posters are using their browsers, not a real
newsreader... therefore no ability to filter.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in news:nekep553aukmotbk4b6hturd7vn2hk3ogt@
4ax.com:

> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:34:33 -0500, Sonia Francesca
> > wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>> introduction here..
>>
>> Anyways
>>
>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

> Don your flack jacket and flame retardant undies and
> you'll be okay.

LOL!! *Very* good advice!!

*Anything* you say is bound to **** someone off.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-216EB0.08325210032010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

> In article
> >,
> projectile vomit chick > wrote:
>
>> On Mar 9, 5:34*pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
>> > wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>> > introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>> > introduction here..
>> >
>> > Anyways
>> >
>> > I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>> > I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

>> Hi Sonia.
>>
>> A bunch of retards are going to start yammering about "the cabal" and
>> telling you who you should and shouldn't talk to here, et cetera.
>>
>> Have fun.

> But that is normal for any usenet group. <g> TINC!!!

Who told *her* about the cabal???

BTW....... TINC!!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 10, 10:34*am, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
>
> --
> Sonia Francesca

Welcome to our little group Sonya! Feel free to reply to my messages
or that of those I reply to. Some "people" to avoid include; sf,
josephshittleboots,Moron Morrow, Twitilleger, Michael Dog 3 Longagn,
Heyzoos, Blake Murphy, WTF, Melba/Brab,George Leppalla,Spurtz, graham,
ANYone with the name "Steve", Stu, chemo the clown,
omeslut,andy,cybercat,pvc. That should get you to a good start! Enjoy

:-)))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join the Google Groups revolution.........
http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 10, 2:17*pm, Plucas > wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:34*am, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
>
> > wrote:
> > Hi,

> > I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> > introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> > introduction here..

> > Anyways

> > I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> > I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

> > --
> > Sonia Francesca

> Welcome to our little group Sonya! Feel free to reply to my messages
> or that of those I reply to. Some "people" to avoid include; sf,
> josephshittleboots,Moron Morrow, Twitilleger, Michael Dog 3 Longagn,
> Heyzoos, Blake Murphy, WTF, Melba/Brab,George Leppalla,Spurtz, graham,
> ANYone with the name "Steve", Stu, chemo the clown,
> omeslut,andy,cybercat,pvc. That should get you to a good start! Enjoy
>
> :-)))
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Join the Google Groups revolution.........http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en

Hey...I represent that remark!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:17:33 -0800 (PST), Plucas
> wrote:

>On Mar 10, 10:34*am, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>> introduction here..
>>
>> Anyways
>>
>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
>>
>> --
>> Sonia Francesca

Don't forget to filter this one first
Just read some of his posts and you'll understand why.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Member Sonia

WEll I hope you like to read 100 articles about each subject. that is
what you will get here, wow is me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:34:45 -0600, Stu > wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:17:33 -0800 (PST), Plucas
> wrote:
>
>>On Mar 10, 10:34*am, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>>> introduction here..
>>>
>>> Anyways
>>>
>>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sonia Francesca

>Don't forget to filter this one first
>Just read some of his posts and you'll understand why.

Damn... do you really think Sonia is four years old? Yoose pinheads
gotta stop thinking for people.

Stup is a newbie hisself, gonna be at least five years afore he's near
ripe.... Stup won't be ready till 2015.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sonia Francesca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> introduction here..
>
> Anyways
>
> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

Pretty much why I am here as well Sonia... and welcome!

by those who haven't got it - George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:29:45 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 23:22:37 -0800 (PST), bulka wrote:
>
>> Dont be scaired of Sheldon.

> Unless he's hiding in a tree across the street or walking up your
> driveway.
>
> -sw

look for the tell-tale cat hair.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

fOn Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:17:33 -0800 (PST), Plucas wrote:

> On Mar 10, 10:34*am, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> > wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>> introduction here..
>>
>> Anyways
>>
>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..
>>
>> --
>> Sonia Francesca

> Welcome to our little group Sonya! Feel free to reply to my messages
> or that of those I reply to. Some "people" to avoid include; sf,
> josephshittleboots,Moron Morrow, Twitilleger, Michael Dog 3 Longagn,
> Heyzoos, Blake Murphy, WTF, Melba/Brab,George Leppalla,Spurtz, graham,
> ANYone with the name "Steve", Stu, chemo the clown,
> omeslut,andy,cybercat,pvc. That should get you to a good start! Enjoy
>
> :-)))

well, sonia, first off i'd advise ignoring plucas. about half of his posts
are complaints about people stalking him. he doesn't like half the people
on his list because they once laughed at him, which he finds intolerable.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:34:13 -0500, brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:34:45 -0600, Stu > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:17:33 -0800 (PST), Plucas
> wrote:

>>Don't forget to filter this one first
>>Just read some of his posts and you'll understand why.

> Damn... do you really think Sonia is four years old? Yoose pinheads
> gotta stop thinking for people.
>
> Stup is a newbie hisself, gonna be at least five years afore he's near
> ripe.... Stup won't be ready till 2015.

why is that? it only took you six months or so to establish yourself as a
buffoonish dick.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:15:55 -0800 (PST), projectile vomit chick
> wrote:

>On Mar 9, 5:34*pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>> introduction here..
>>
>> Anyways
>>
>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

>Hi Sonia.
>
>A bunch of retards are going to start yammering about "the cabal" and
>telling you who you should and shouldn't talk to here, et cetera.
>
>Have fun.

She posting from food banter so she's probably not going to find her
way back.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:15:55 -0800 (PST), projectile vomit chick
> > wrote:
>
>> On Mar 9, 5:34 pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
>> > wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
>>> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
>>> introduction here..
>>>
>>> Anyways
>>>
>>> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
>>> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

>> Hi Sonia.
>>
>> A bunch of retards are going to start yammering about "the cabal"
>> and
>> telling you who you should and shouldn't talk to here, et cetera.
>>
>> Have fun.

> She posting from food banter so she's probably not going to find her
> way back.
>
> Lou

It will be interesting to see if she responds. This type of message
appears frequently on another food group but the OP never comes back.

Dora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:31:11 -0500, blake murphy
> wrote:

> fOn Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:17:33 -0800 (PST), Plucas wrote:
> >
> > Welcome to our little group Sonya! Feel free to reply to my messages
> > or that of those I reply to. Some "people" to avoid include; sf,
> > josephshittleboots,Moron Morrow, Twitilleger, Michael Dog 3 Longagn,
> > Heyzoos, Blake Murphy, WTF, Melba/Brab,George Leppalla,Spurtz, graham,
> > ANYone with the name "Steve", Stu, chemo the clown,
> > omeslut,andy,cybercat,pvc. That should get you to a good start! Enjoy
> >
> > :-)))

> well, sonia, first off i'd advise ignoring plucas. about half of his posts
> are complaints about people stalking him. he doesn't like half the people
> on his list because they once laughed at him, which he finds intolerable.

That would be the @manlymail troll, blake. Here, have another cup of
coffee.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:31:11 -0500, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>> fOn Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:17:33 -0800 (PST), Plucas wrote:
>> >
>> > Welcome to our little group Sonya! Feel free to reply to my messages
>> > or that of those I reply to. Some "people" to avoid include; sf,
>> > josephshittleboots,Moron Morrow, Twitilleger, Michael Dog 3 Longagn,
>> > Heyzoos, Blake Murphy, WTF, Melba/Brab,George Leppalla,Spurtz,
>> > graham, ANYone with the name "Steve", Stu, chemo the clown,
>> > omeslut,andy,cybercat,pvc. That should get you to a good start! Enjoy
>> >
>> > :-)))

>> well, sonia, first off i'd advise ignoring plucas. about half of his
>> posts are complaints about people stalking him. he doesn't like half
>> the people on his list because they once laughed at him, which he finds
>> intolerable.
>>

> That would be the @manlymail troll, blake. Here, have another cup of
> coffee.

You better make his decaf.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 11, 10:23*am, Lou Decruss > wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:15:55 -0800 (PST), projectile vomit chick
>

> > wrote:
> >On Mar 9, 5:34*pm, Sonia Francesca <Sonia.Francesca.
> > wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> >> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> >> introduction here..

> >> Anyways

> >> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> >> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

> >Hi Sonia.

> >A bunch of retards are going to start yammering about "the cabal" and
> >telling you who you should and shouldn't talk to here, et cetera.

> >Have fun.

> She posting from food banter so she's probably not going to find her
> way back.
>
> Lou

I was wondering if anyone else happened to notice this, too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:06:15 GMT, PLucas
> wrote:

> You better make his decaf.

Considering the time of day - he needed the caffeine.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in :

> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:06:15 GMT, PLucas
> > wrote:
>

>> You better make his decaf.

> Considering the time of day - he needed the caffeine.

Considering the time of day, he would have got some lead in it as well.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 10, 11:52*am, PLucas >
wrote:
> sf > wrote in news:nekep553aukmotbk4b6hturd7vn2hk3ogt@
> 4ax.com:
>

> > On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:34:33 -0500, Sonia Francesca
> > > wrote:

> >> Hi,

> >> I can't find a thread that says "Introduction", and i wanted to
> >> introduce myself first before posting comments, so I'll post my
> >> introduction here..

> >> Anyways

> >> I am Sonia and I love to cook that's why I'm here.
> >> I wanted to learn more new things about cooking..

> > Don your flack jacket and flame retardant undies and
> > you'll be okay.

> LOL!! *Very* good advice!!
>
> *Anything* you say is bound to **** someone off.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> Killfile all Google Groups posters.........
>
> http://improve-usenet.org/
>
> http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Now you've ****ed me off!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 10, 5:31*pm, (Carole) wrote:
> WEll I hope you like to read 100 articles about each subject. that is
> what you will get here, *wow is me.

How the hell did you get a pic in a non-binary group??
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:04:20 GMT, PLucas
> wrote:

> It's a cute little dog in a frame that shows the time and temp in Oberlin,
> OH.

That is nice. I like the idea of having the time & temp in one place.
Come to think of it, the temp hasn't been showing up in my systray
lately. Huh. Now I'm wondering what I did to it...

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On Mar 10, 5:31*pm, (Carole) wrote:
> > WEll I hope you like to read 100 articles about each subject. that
> > is what you will get here, *wow is me.
> >

> How the hell did you get a pic in a non-binary group??

I didn't see any, just some HTML.

Brian

--
Day 402 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq." > wrote in
:

> sf wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 22:35:14 -0800, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq."
>> > wrote:

>>>I thought it was charming:

>> It was just HTML garbage in my news reader.
>>

> Picture of a kitty and some nice music iirc

A dog, Joe, a dog!!!

One of those 'handbag' dogs....... not like a real dog :-)

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/pet/sh...20Lucas%29.jpg

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it is safer
to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

New Member kcbowie General Cooking 0 28-01-2010 09:07 PM
New member! louisbike Barbecue 6 26-09-2009 02:52 PM
New Member [email protected] General Cooking 11 11-12-2007 08:00 PM
New Member Aussia General Cooking 9 13-08-2007 07:14 AM
New Member Maggie Vegan 2 22-09-2006 03:36 PM