Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Newbie

I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:
http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 2, 11:23*am, Christian Arboleda >
wrote:
> I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
> of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
> least every week.
> Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
> This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
> Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake
>
> Hoping you guys like it,
> Christian

Most of us can use a variety of search engines and find recipes. If
you have personal experience with a recipe, then it's helpful if you
would discuss it.

If you just want to post recipes without discussion, then they should
probably go to rec.food.recipes.

Welcome.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Christian Arboleda > wrote:

> I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
> of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
> least every week.
> Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
> This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
> Cakes:
> http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake
>
> Hoping you guys like it,
> Christian

Welcome, Christian. For myself, I'd rather see a recipe than a link to
one. If you want to include the link with the recipe and attribution,
that's nice, too.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:23:48 -0800 (PST), Christian Arboleda wrote:

> I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
> least every week.
> Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:

Please don't post unsolicited recipes without any commentary and
without having tried it yourself first and declaring it w3orthy of
special attention. Videos are not recipes.

And just for the record, we don't care what you have every morning
for breakfast unless it's unique.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 2, 9:23*am, Christian Arboleda >
wrote:
> I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
> of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
> least every week.
> Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
> This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
> Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake
>
> Hoping you guys like it,
> Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christian Arboleda" > wrote in message
>I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
> of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
> least every week.
> Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
> This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
> Cakes:
> http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake
>
> Hoping you guys like it,
> Christian

Before accepting your membership, I shall have to collect your dues. Put
$100 in an envelope, and leave it at the end of Old Mill Road in the mailbox
in front of the lot where the big red barn used to be.

Steve

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Newbie & Commentarie Chat There Upon?

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:23:11 -0800, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq."
> wrote:

> BTW im lieing low over in chat

In coming, brace yourself!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:36:07 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On Mar 2, 9:23*am, Christian Arboleda >
> wrote:
>> I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
>> of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
>> least every week.
>> Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
>> This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
>> Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake
>>
>> Hoping you guys like it,
>> Christian

> What did you have to do to join this group??

the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
that's what they told me.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:36:07 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown wrote:
>
> > On Mar 2, 9:23*am, Christian Arboleda >
> > wrote:
> >> I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
> >> of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
> >> least every week.
> >> Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
> >> This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
> >> Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake
> >>
> >> Hoping you guys like it,
> >> Christian

> > What did you have to do to join this group??

> the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
> that's what they told me.
>
> your pal,
> blake

In yer dreams/fantasies? <winks>
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Omelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:36:07 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown wrote:

> > > What did you have to do to join this group??

> > the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
> > that's what they told me.
> >
> > your pal,
> > blake

> In yer dreams/fantasies? <winks>

Hmmm...

I suggest keeping your browsers on high security when going to these
newbie web site suggestions. In rec.gardens a newbie was suggesting a
web site that he knew had malware on it. He was getting paid to do it.
He started the phrase the same way... "I just joined the group, I think
its pretty cool". He got caught in rec.gardens and confessed.

Watch Yourself... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:20:11 GMT, Janet Baraclough wrote:

> The message >
> from blake murphy > contains these words:
>
>> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:36:07 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown wrote:

>>> What did you have to do to join this group??

>> the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
>> that's what they told me.

> IRTA "severe pudding".
>
> Janet

that's even more of a torment. that occurs (it's said) when you are
inducted into the cabal (TINC). women faint and strong men weep.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:35:44 -0600, Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:36:07 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown wrote:

>>> What did you have to do to join this group??

>> the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
>> that's what they told me.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> In yer dreams/fantasies? <winks>

i'd prefer to remain whipped by pussy.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan L. wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
> I suggest keeping your browsers on high security when going to these
> newbie web site suggestions. In rec.gardens a newbie was suggesting a
> web site that he knew had malware on it. He was getting paid to do it.
> He started the phrase the same way... "I just joined the group, I think
> its pretty cool". He got caught in rec.gardens and confessed.
>
> Watch Yourself... Dan

Call me cynical, but I seem to remember another newbie a while back
talking about lava cakes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 4, 1:09*pm, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:20:11 GMT, Janet Baraclough wrote:
> > The message >
> > from blake murphy > contains these words:

> >> the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. *at least
> >> that's what they told me.

> > * *IRTA "severe pudding".

> > * *Janet

> that's even more of a torment. *that occurs (it's said) when you are
> inducted into the cabal (TINC). *women faint and strong men weep.
>
> your pal,
> blake- Hide quoted text -

There haven't ever been any inductees into the Cabal (TINC), so that's
just a viscous.... er, vicious rumor.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
On Mar 4, 1:09 pm, blake murphy > wrote:

> > that's even more of a torment. that occurs (it's said) when you are
> > inducted into the cabal (TINC). women faint and strong men weep.
> >
> > your pal,

> There haven't ever been any inductees into the Cabal (TINC), so that's
> just a viscous.... er, vicious rumor.

Oh, sure, like you'd tell us when there are inductees.

Felice

..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>> I suggest keeping your browsers on high security when going to these
>> newbie web site suggestions.

I suggest you adjust your own senses so that you have enough common sense
NOT to click onto ANYTHING presented by a new person.

It looks dangerous, so I ALWAYS let someone else do it first.

Steve

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:35:44 -0600, Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > blake murphy > wrote:

> >> the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
> >> that's what they told me.
> >>
> >> your pal,
> >> blake

> > In yer dreams/fantasies? <winks>

> i'd prefer to remain whipped by pussy.
>
> your pal,
> blake

<wiggles eyebrows> I understand...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan L. > wrote:

>I suggest keeping your browsers on high security when going to these
>newbie web site suggestions. In rec.gardens a newbie was suggesting a
>web site that he knew had malware on it. He was getting paid to do it.
>He started the phrase the same way... "I just joined the group, I think
>its pretty cool". He got caught in rec.gardens and confessed.

If you have some spare time on your hands, browse to the
suspicious website using Lynx, save anything that looks
like a paylaod (.jpg, .doc, .pfd, .exe) to a file, email
the file to , and see what comes back.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:35:44 -0600, Omelet wrote:

>> > In yer dreams/fantasies? <winks>

>> i'd prefer to remain whipped by pussy.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> <wiggles eyebrows> I understand...

lol
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christian Arboleda wrote:

> I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool

FWIW, if an alleged 'Newbie' posts something like "Hey, I just found
this great website" or, "I just joined the group, I think it's pretty
cool" with an unknown URL in the same post, I get suspicious.

--
Cheers
Chatty (No, I am NOT paranoid) Cathy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:03:00 -0600, Stu wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:10:12 -0500, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:35:44 -0600, Omelet wrote:

>>> In yer dreams/fantasies? <winks>

>>i'd prefer to remain whipped by pussy.
>>
>>your pal,
>>blake

> pictures ?

the black tape over my eyes doesn't do me justice.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:02:28 -0600, Stu wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:37:15 -0800 (PST), Nancy2
> > wrote:

>>> that's even more of a torment. *that occurs (it's said) when you are
>>> inducted into the cabal (TINC). *women faint and strong men weep.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake- Hide quoted text -

>>There haven't ever been any inductees into the Cabal (TINC), so that's
>>just a viscous.... er, vicious rumor.
>>
>>N.

> There is no Cabal, it's an ugly rumor started by a person or persons
> unknown not allowed to join.

i would totally join a club that wouldn't have me as a member.

your pal,
julius

newbie craftydragon1951 General Cooking 22 04-04-2006 07:00 AM
Newbie Q's Bulletsnbrains Winemaking 6 13-03-2006 12:28 AM
A NEWBIE HERE!!!.... arem_29 Recipes 1 30-09-2005 03:54 PM
newbie following newbie pu er threads Lara Burton Tea 12 29-08-2005 05:26 PM