Old 02-03-2010, 06:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Newbie

I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:
http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

Old 02-03-2010, 06:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 2, 11:23*am, Christian Arboleda
wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

Most of us can use a variety of search engines and find recipes. If
you have personal experience with a recipe, then it's helpful if you
would discuss it.

If you just want to post recipes without discussion, then they should
probably go to rec.food.recipes.

Welcome.

N.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
,
Christian Arboleda wrote:

I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:
http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

Welcome, Christian. For myself, I'd rather see a recipe than a link to
one. If you want to include the link with the recipe and attribution,
that's nice, too.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Old 02-03-2010, 09:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:23:48 -0800 (PST), Christian Arboleda wrote:

I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:

Please don't post unsolicited recipes without any commentary and
without having tried it yourself first and declaring it w3orthy of
special attention. Videos are not recipes.

And just for the record, we don't care what you have every morning
for breakfast unless it's unique.

-sw
Old 02-03-2010, 10:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 2, 9:23*am, Christian Arboleda
wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

Old 02-03-2010, 11:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christian Arboleda" wrote in message
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:
http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

Before accepting your membership, I shall have to collect your dues. Put
$100 in an envelope, and leave it at the end of Old Mill Road in the mailbox
in front of the lot where the big red barn used to be.

Steve

Old 03-03-2010, 06:54 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Newbie & Commentarie Chat There Upon?

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:23:11 -0800, "Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq."
wrote:

BTW im lieing low over in chat

In coming, brace yourself!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
that's what they told me.

your pal,
blake
Old 03-03-2010, 10:35 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
that's what they told me.

your pal,
blake

In yer dreams/fantasies? winks
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 04-03-2010, 04:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
that's what they told me.

your pal,
blake

In yer dreams/fantasies? winks

Hmmm...

I suggest keeping your browsers on high security when going to these
newbie web site suggestions. In rec.gardens a newbie was suggesting a
web site that he knew had malware on it. He was getting paid to do it.
He started the phrase the same way... "I just joined the group, I think
its pretty cool". He got caught in rec.gardens and confessed.

Watch Yourself... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:20:11 GMT, Janet Baraclough wrote:

The message
from blake murphy contains these words:

wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
that's what they told me.

IRTA "severe pudding".

Janet

that's even more of a torment. that occurs (it's said) when you are
inducted into the cabal (TINC). women faint and strong men weep.

your pal,
blake
Old 04-03-2010, 08:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:35:44 -0600, Omelet wrote:

wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. at least
that's what they told me.

your pal,
blake

In yer dreams/fantasies? winks

i'd prefer to remain whipped by pussy.

your pal,
blake
Old 04-03-2010, 08:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan L. wrote:
Hmmm...

I suggest keeping your browsers on high security when going to these
newbie web site suggestions. In rec.gardens a newbie was suggesting a
web site that he knew had malware on it. He was getting paid to do it.
He started the phrase the same way... "I just joined the group, I think
its pretty cool". He got caught in rec.gardens and confessed.

Watch Yourself... Dan

Call me cynical, but I seem to remember another newbie a while back
talking about lava cakes.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
I just joined the group, I think its pretty cool. I love food as most
of you guys out there. I will try to post some recipes everyday or at
least every week.
Here is my first one, I found it on Digg.com:
This video will show how to make the most delicious Chocolate Lava
Cakes:http://sclipo.com/videos/view/how-to...late-lava-cake

Hoping you guys like it,
Christian

What did you have to do to join this group??

the initiation involves a severe paddling with a wire whisk. *at least
that's what they told me.

* *IRTA "severe pudding".

* *Janet

that's even more of a torment. *that occurs (it's said) when you are
inducted into the cabal (TINC). *women faint and strong men weep.

your pal,
blake- Hide quoted text -

There haven't ever been any inductees into the Cabal (TINC), so that's
just a viscous.... er, vicious rumor.

N.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy2" wrote in message
On Mar 4, 1:09 pm, blake murphy wrote:

that's even more of a torment. that occurs (it's said) when you are
inducted into the cabal (TINC). women faint and strong men weep.

your pal,

There haven't ever been any inductees into the Cabal (TINC), so that's
just a viscous.... er, vicious rumor.

Oh, sure, like you'd tell us when there are inductees.

Felice

..

newbie craftydragon1951 General Cooking 22 04-04-2006 07:00 AM
Newbie Q's Bulletsnbrains Winemaking 6 13-03-2006 12:28 AM
A NEWBIE HERE!!!.... arem_29 Recipes 1 30-09-2005 03:54 PM
newbie following newbie pu er threads Lara Burton Tea 12 29-08-2005 05:26 PM