Posted to rec.food.cooking,van.general

Default The GOLD Prayer

Our father, who art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name. Thy will be
done, the gold be won, for the women, as well as the men. Give us this
day, a Slovakia loss, and forgive us our penalties as we forgive those
who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination, but deliver
us to victory. In the name of Gretzky, Lemieux, and Gordie Howe. Amen.
GO, CANADA, GO
Posted to rec.food.cooking,van.general

"WTF" > wrote in message

> Our father, who art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name. Thy will be
> done, the gold be won, for the women, as well as the men. Give us this
> day, a Slovakia loss, and forgive us our penalties as we forgive those
> who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination, but deliver
> us to victory. In the name of Gretzky, Lemieux, and Gordie Howe. Amen.
> GO, CANADA, GO

LOL

Good one
--
Dimitri

Searing

http://kitchenguide.wordpress.com.

buy wow gold,cheap wow gold,world of warcraft gold [email protected] General Cooking 0 09-05-2009 02:32 PM
best lotro gold ,wow,mmo,how can i buy the cheapest gold [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-11-2007 11:52 AM
About the gold price for World of Warcraft EU or US:(+10% free Gold!!!) ebankgame.com General Cooking 0 27-05-2007 06:51 AM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 08:40 PM
*A prayer!!!!!!* Pandora General Cooking 201 12-10-2005 01:51 PM