FoodBanter.com

-   -   The GOLD Prayer (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/394238-gold-prayer.html)

WTF[_2_] 26-02-2010 10:12 PM

The GOLD Prayer

Our father, who art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name. Thy will be
done, the gold be won, for the women, as well as the men. Give us this
day, a Slovakia loss, and forgive us our penalties as we forgive those
who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination, but deliver
us to victory. In the name of Gretzky, Lemieux, and Gordie Howe. Amen.
GO, CANADA, GO

Dimitri 27-02-2010 12:01 AM

The GOLD Prayer

"WTF" > wrote in message

> Our father, who art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name. Thy will be
> done, the gold be won, for the women, as well as the men. Give us this
> day, a Slovakia loss, and forgive us our penalties as we forgive those
> who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination, but deliver
> us to victory. In the name of Gretzky, Lemieux, and Gordie Howe. Amen.
> GO, CANADA, GO

LOL

Good one
--