Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

Default Best bottled water?

Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"PL1." > wrote in message
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

You do not have to add anything to your tap water to reduce the taste of
chlorine, just let the water stand for a while and the chlorine will
disperse.

Alan

> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"PL1." > wrote in message
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

What about a filter jug?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"PL1." > wrote in message
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Boil and decant, or get a filter system. Bottled water is a friggin ripoff.
Tom

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food
Banned

On Feb 19, 1:27*pm, "PL1." > wrote:
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Please do yourself a favor and get either a "brita" type pitcher of
faucet attachment or go whole hog and get
an undercounter filter with a little tap. (that's what I did) You
can get an under counter apparatus at any good
hardware store that has plumbing stuff. It's a one time expense and
then all you have to do is change the filter
once or twice a year depending on how much water you use for making
coffee or tea or cooking or drinking. I don't use the
filtered water for anything except what is going directly in the
mouth. Those filters last a long time.

Please don't buy bottled water. It's a huge waste of money and
resources and the plastic bottles just clog up
landfills forever.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

PL1. wrote:
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

The cost of a reverse osmosis system will be paid back by the savings on
bottled water.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

In article
ImStillMags > wrote:

> On Feb 19, 1:27*pm, "PL1." > wrote:
> > Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> > water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> > antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> > What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> > buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!
> >
> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia

> Please do yourself a favor and get either a "brita" type pitcher of
> faucet attachment or go whole hog and get
> an undercounter filter with a little tap. (that's what I did) You
> can get an under counter apparatus at any good
> hardware store that has plumbing stuff. It's a one time expense and
> then all you have to do is change the filter
> once or twice a year depending on how much water you use for making
> coffee or tea or cooking or drinking. I don't use the
> filtered water for anything except what is going directly in the
> mouth. Those filters last a long time.
>
> Please don't buy bottled water. It's a huge waste of money and
> resources and the plastic bottles just clog up
> landfills forever.

I agree. Bottled water is a huge waste of money and horribly damaging to
the environment. My tap water is very hard (lots of minerals and also
chlorine). My Brita water pitcher style filter does a great job of
getting out the unwanted stuff and its a hell of a lot cheaper and more
convenient than bottled water, not to mention far more environmentally
friendly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"alan.holmes" > wrote in message

> "PL1." > wrote in message
> > Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> > water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> > antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> > What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> > buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

> You do not have to add anything to your tap water to reduce the taste of
> chlorine, just let the water stand for a while and the chlorine will
> disperse.
>
> Alan

That wasn't teh question he asked. Not even close.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"Harold Hill" > wrote in message

> "PL1." > wrote in message
> > Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> > water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> > antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> > What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> > buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

> What about a filter jug?

Filter jug's reccomend brand's of bottled water? that's what he asked
about!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PL1." > wrote in message
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Save money and effort of hauling water. Get a filter for taste and odor
(carbon based) and change the cartridge a few times a year. Cheaper,
easier, never runs out because you forget.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
>> What about a filter jug?

> Filter jug's reccomend brand's of bottled water? that's what he asked
> about!

Sometimes people are unaware of alternatives and they can appreciate the
idea. In this case, it is a very good idea.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Harold Hill" > wrote in message
>>
>> "PL1." > wrote in message
>>> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my
>>> tap water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
>>> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
>>> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
>>> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

>> What about a filter jug?

> Filter jug's reccomend brand's of bottled water? that's what he asked
> about!

\
Well then why don't YOU offer a brand instead of complaining about everyone
else's answers?

I agree: buy a Brita filter jug or faucet attachment.

Then you can fill your own bottle when you go out, and avoid the negative
environmental effects of overusing bottled water.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"Janet" > wrote in message
> Jerry Sauk wrote:

> >> What about a filter jug?

> > Filter jug's reccomend brand's of bottled water? that's what he asked
> > about!

> \
> Well then why don't YOU offer a brand instead of complaining about

everyone
> else's answers?
>
> I agree: buy a Brita filter jug or faucet attachment.
>
> Then you can fill your own bottle when you go out, and avoid the negative
> environmental effects of overusing bottled water.

Becouse I don't DRINK water. There's no point in taking water out when
every fast-food restourant in the country sells soda.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

Janet said:

>>> What about a filter jug?

>> Filter jug's reccomend brand's of bottled water? that's what he
>> asked about!

> \
> Well then why don't YOU offer a brand instead of complaining about
> everyone else's answers?
>
> I agree: buy a Brita filter jug or faucet attachment.
>
> Then you can fill your own bottle when you go out, and avoid the
> negative environmental effects of overusing bottled water.

What are you wearing?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

In article
"PL1." > wrote:

> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Get a Britta. Commercial bottled water is a joke for numerous reasons.
A good home filtration system would be the most economical in the long
run.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

In article > ,
says...
> > \
> > Well then why don't YOU offer a brand instead of complaining about

> everyone
> > else's answers?
> >
> > I agree: buy a Brita filter jug or faucet attachment.
> >
> > Then you can fill your own bottle when you go out, and avoid the negative
> > environmental effects of overusing bottled water.

> Becouse I don't DRINK water. There's no point in taking water out when
> every fast-food restourant in the country sells soda.

One size doesn't fit all. I spend my summers out in the middle of nowhere, in
the sizzling heat, dust, whatever else gets kicked up at the tracks we race.
Not usually too many restaurants out there, and if you drank soda all day you
would end up sick as a dog, or fat as a pig, or like my past friend with his
legs cut off from Diabetes and eventually death... yech, I'll take water
please He drank a couple of liters of Diet Coke a day, he died at well over
400 pounds.

Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as a thirst
quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and caffeine.
Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but all day
long, puke...

Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer. The guy
was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to drink Soda
all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they don't have to
drink soda all day.

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

In article >,
I am Tosk > wrote:

> In article > ,
> says...
> > > \
> > > Well then why don't YOU offer a brand instead of complaining about

> > everyone
> > > else's answers?
> > >
> > > I agree: buy a Brita filter jug or faucet attachment.
> > >
> > > Then you can fill your own bottle when you go out, and avoid the negative
> > > environmental effects of overusing bottled water.

> > Becouse I don't DRINK water. There's no point in taking water out when
> > every fast-food restourant in the country sells soda.

> One size doesn't fit all. I spend my summers out in the middle of nowhere, in
> the sizzling heat, dust, whatever else gets kicked up at the tracks we race.
> Not usually too many restaurants out there, and if you drank soda all day you
> would end up sick as a dog, or fat as a pig, or like my past friend with his
> legs cut off from Diabetes and eventually death... yech, I'll take water
> please He drank a couple of liters of Diet Coke a day, he died at well over
> 400 pounds.
>
> Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as a thirst
> quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and caffeine.
> Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but all day
> long, puke...
>
> Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer. The
> guy
> was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to drink Soda
> all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they don't have
> drink soda all day.
>
> Scotty

Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

Note the cross postings.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

I am Tosk wrote:

> Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as a thirst
> quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and caffeine.
> Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but all day
> long, puke...

There are times, usually hot summer days when I will buy a can of cold
pop to drink. It does sometimes hit the spot, but one a day is more than
enough. That stuff is not good for you. During the cooler weather I
might have one can every week or two. I really don't understand how some
people can consume large quantities of the stuff.

> Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer. The guy
> was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to drink Soda
> all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they don't have to
> drink soda all day.

I buy bottled water only occasionally. It is a huge rip off. The tap
water around here is good enough for me. I live in the country and have
a well. We have a distiller for drinking water. I get the larger bottles
of water just for the bottle and refill them. I'll be damed if I am
going to pay a buck or more for a bottle of water. That's just plain nuts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

.. I'll be damed if I am going to pay a buck or more for a bottle of
water. That's just plain nuts.

Reports claim that much of it is tap water, anyway.
Does anywayone know if that's actually true?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>>

> . I'll be damed if I am going to pay a buck or more for a bottle of
> water. That's just plain nuts.
>
> Reports claim that much of it is tap water, anyway.
> Does anywayone know if that's actually true?

If it is tap water it is probably at least filtered.

I used to buy reverse osmosis water from a local water company. It was a
heck of a lot cheaper than bottled water, but I was upset with their
pricing. They charged by the size of the containers, the larger the
container the cheaper the unit charge, which is understandable.
However.... for some reason the charged by the individual container
rather than the total. One day when I was there a guy ahead of me
filled a number of small containers and he was quite upset that he was
being charged the higher rates. He argued that it should not matter how
small the individual jugs were because his total volume was high enough
to get the volume discount. The woman just pointed to the sign with the
prices and said that she didn't set the prices.

I think the guy was right. It doesn't make any difference to them since
the customers were supplying and filling their own jugs. It shouldn't
matter is a person gets one 10 gallon jug or five 2 gallon jugs. It is
still 10 gallons. I stopped going there too. Then when my mother sold
her house she gave me her distiller.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>>

> . I'll be damed if I am going to pay a buck or more for a bottle of
> water. That's just plain nuts.
>
> Reports claim that much of it is tap water, anyway.
> Does anywayone know if that's actually true?

Oops - "anyone". Twangled fingers.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> I am Tosk > wrote:
>
> > In article > ,
> > says...
> > > everyone

negative

> > > Becouse I don't DRINK water. There's no point in taking water out

when
> > > every fast-food restourant in the country sells soda.

> > One size doesn't fit all. I spend my summers out in the middle of

nowhere, in
> > the sizzling heat, dust, whatever else gets kicked up at the tracks we

race.
> > Not usually too many restaurants out there, and if you drank soda all

day you
> > would end up sick as a dog, or fat as a pig, or like my past friend with

his
> > legs cut off from Diabetes and eventually death... yech, I'll take water
> > please He drank a couple of liters of Diet Coke a day, he died at well

over
> > 400 pounds.
> >
> > Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as a

thirst
> > quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and caffeine.
> > Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but

all day
> > long, puke...
> >
> > Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer.

The
> > guy
> > was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to drink

Soda
> > all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they don't

have
> > drink soda all day.
> >
> > Scotty

> Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
> He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.
>
> Note the cross postings.
> --
> Peace! Om

Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" > wrote in message
> Dave Smith wrote:
>>

> . I'll be damed if I am going to pay a buck or more for a bottle of water.
> That's just plain nuts.
>
> Reports claim that much of it is tap water, anyway.
> Does anywayone know if that's actually true?

Yes, it is true and yes, I've seen it done at two bottling plants. The
water is filtered though, and checked for impurities.

FWIW, we've been drinking the same water on earth for millions of years. It
just gets moved to different places and sometimes picks up other minerals.
Then we drink it, flush it and move it to a new location. It evaporates
and comes back as rain in another place.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

In article > ,
"Jerry Sauk" > wrote:

> > Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
> > He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.
> >
> > Note the cross postings.
> > --
> > Peace! Om

> Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

And you are going to stop me... how?

<laughs>

This is usenet. It's an anarchy. Get used to it!

I've seen pics of you that you've posted on alt.food.fast-food
There is no hiding.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

On Feb 19, 4:27*pm, "PL1." > wrote:
> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

I don't buy bottle water. I have two Britas going - not sure if
impurities are removed, but it sure tastes better. I may investigate
a tap fixture one of these days.

Now, you CAN let a large pitcher of water sit overnight and the
chlorine should disappear, or so I've read.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:25:57 -0500, "Janet" >
wrote:

>Jerry Sauk wrote:

>>> What about a filter jug?

>> Filter jug's reccomend brand's of bottled water? that's what he asked
>> about!

>\
>Well then why don't YOU offer a brand instead of complaining about everyone
>else's answers?
>
>I agree: buy a Brita filter jug or faucet attachment.
>
>Then you can fill your own bottle when you go out, and avoid the negative
>environmental effects of overusing bottled water.

RO

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dora > wrote:

> Reports claim that much of it is tap water, anyway.
> Does anywayone know if that's actually true?

It really depends. There is bottled water and then there is bottled
water. Such water as Bonaqua, produced by Coca Cola, is definitely
water from the tap, just filtered. This has been confirmed by Coca
Cola. On the other hand, there is such a thing as mineral water from
natural mineral springs. Such water may or may not have a taste of its
own and may or may not be carbonated (naturally or otherwise). I
wouldn't pay one cent for a bottle of Bonaqua or similar, because my tap
water is perfectly good, but would and do pay for my preferred Sinziger
carbonated mineral water. I like some other mineral waters, too.

Victor
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
news

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article >,
>> I am Tosk > wrote:
>>
>> > In article > ,
>> > says...

about

> negative

> when
>> >
>> > One size doesn't fit all. I spend my summers out in the middle of

> nowhere, in
>> > the sizzling heat, dust, whatever else gets kicked up at the tracks

we
> race.
>> > Not usually too many restaurants out there, and if you drank soda all

> day you
>> > would end up sick as a dog, or fat as a pig, or like my past friend

with
> his
>> > legs cut off from Diabetes and eventually death... yech, I'll take

water
>> > please He drank a couple of liters of Diet Coke a day, he died at

well
> over
>> > 400 pounds.
>> >
>> > Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as

> thirst
>> > quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and

caffeine.
>> > Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but

> all day
>> > long, puke...
>> >
>> > Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your

answer.
> The
>> > guy
>> > was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to

drink
> Soda
>> > all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they

don't
> have
>> > drink soda all day.
>> >
>> > Scotty

>> Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
>> He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.
>>
>> Note the cross postings.
>> --
>> Peace! Om

> Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

Where is "here" lard arse?

If you're talking rfc...... you're delusional. Om is quite a respected
poster in rfc.

Seeing as you only eat shit, you shouldn't even stick your head in rfc to
look.

Now...... don't go away angry, just **** off.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-9FA97A.11340820022010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

> In article > ,
> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote:
>
>> > Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
>> > He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.
>> >
>> > Note the cross postings.
>> > --
>> > Peace! Om

>> Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

> And you are going to stop me... how?
>
> <laughs>

He might sit on you!!!

> This is usenet. It's an anarchy. Get used to it!
>
> I've seen pics of you that you've posted on alt.food.fast-food
> There is no hiding.

Do tell!! Where exactly can we view them??

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in
news

> "PL1." > wrote in message

> Save money and effort of hauling water. Get a filter for taste and odor
> (carbon based) and change the cartridge a few times a year. Cheaper,
> easier, never runs out because you forget.

Save us all some crap and killfile that "manlymail" address. It's nothing but
a pathetic stalker/troll.

But as for bottled water.......... the best one is the stuff I make myself
with my AWG.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" > wrote in :

> Dave Smith wrote:
>>

> . I'll be damed if I am going to pay a buck or more for a bottle of
> water. That's just plain nuts.
>
> Reports claim that much of it is tap water, anyway.
> Does anywayone know if that's actually true?

Yep, it's true.

One large firm here in Brisbane (Neverfail 'Springwater') delivers those 15lt
bottles to peoples houses who have the (company owned) dispenser.

They fill the bottles at the factory, and when I was living down that way, I
never saw a truck going into unload 'springwater'. I seem to recall some
kerfuffle quite a few years back about them using tap water and just
filtering it.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
news

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article >,
>> I am Tosk > wrote:
>>
>> > In article > ,
>> > says...

> negative

> when
>> >
>> > One size doesn't fit all. I spend my summers out in the middle of

> nowhere, in
>> > the sizzling heat, dust, whatever else gets kicked up at the tracks we

> race.
>> > Not usually too many restaurants out there, and if you drank soda all

> day you
>> > would end up sick as a dog, or fat as a pig, or like my past friend
>> > with

> his
>> > legs cut off from Diabetes and eventually death... yech, I'll take
>> > water
>> > please He drank a couple of liters of Diet Coke a day, he died at
>> > well

> over
>> > 400 pounds.
>> >
>> > Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as a

> thirst
>> > quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and caffeine.
>> > Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but

> all day
>> > long, puke...
>> >
>> > Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer.

> The
>> > guy
>> > was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to drink

> Soda
>> > all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they don't

> have
>> > drink soda all day.
>> >
>> > Scotty

>> Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
>> He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.
>>
>> Note the cross postings.
>> --
>> Peace! Om

> Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

Shut UP Jerry you don't own this group!!!

Robert

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Jerry Sauk wrote:

> Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

According to you???

Nice try, moron.

Back to you, Omelet....
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

Bottled water is for mugs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Feb 20, 11:54*am, "Jerry Sauk" > wrote:
> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>
> news >
>

> > In article >,
> > *I am Tosk > wrote:

> > > In article > ,
> > > says...

> negative

> when

> > > One size doesn't fit all. I spend my summers out in the middle of

> nowhere, in
> > > the sizzling heat, dust, whatever else gets kicked up at the tracks we

> race.
> > > Not usually too many restaurants out there, and if you drank soda all

> day you
> > > would end up sick as a dog, or fat as a pig, or like my past friend with

> his
> > > legs cut off from Diabetes and eventually death... yech, I'll take water
> > > please He drank a couple of liters of Diet Coke a day, he died at well

> over
> > > 400 pounds.

> > > Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as a

> thirst
> > > quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and caffeine..
> > > Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but

> all day
> > > long, puke...

> > > Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Feb 20, 6:04*pm, PLucas1 >
wrote:
> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote innewsrGdnfSX471pjh3WnZ2dnUVZ_sGdnZ2d@supernews. com:
>

> > "Omelet" > wrote in message
> >news

> about

> > negative

> > when

> > nowhere, in

> we
> > race.

> > day you

> with
> > his

> water

> well
> > over

> > thirst

> caffeine.

> > all day

> answer.
> > The

> drink
> > Soda

> don't
> > have

> >> Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
> >> He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

> >> Note the cross postings.
> >> --
> >> Peace! Om

> > Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

> Where is "here" lard arse?
>
> If you're talking rfc...... you're delusional. Om is quite a respected
> poster in rfc.

Well then rfc is populated by ******s. She doesn't know shite about
cooking but then that pretty well puts her the same league as the
other rfc'ers.

> Seeing as you only eat shit, you shouldn't even stick your head in rfc to
> look.
>
> Now...... don't go away angry, just **** off.

You sound angry.