Old 21-02-2010, 04:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Best bottled water?

In article ,
PLucas1 wrote:

Omelet wrote in newsmpomelet-9FA97A.11340820022010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

In article ,
"Jerry Sauk" wrote:

Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

Note the cross postings.
--
Peace! Om

Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

And you are going to stop me... how?

laughs

He might sit on you!!!

Aghhh!
He won't see this tho'. The crosspost has been snipped and he does not
post on r.f.c. He'd be laughed off the list. His idea of cooking is the
blue box mac and cheese. Seriously. Granted, I do like that stuff as a
comfort food, but it's rare. Once every year or two. About as often as I
eat fast food.g

This is usenet. It's an anarchy. Get used to it!

I've seen pics of you that you've posted on alt.food.fast-food
There is no hiding.

Do tell!! Where exactly can we view them??

Ask sqwertz. He's got the links.

--
Peter Lucas

--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 21-02-2010, 04:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

In article ,
Bruce wrote:

Jerry Sauk wrote:

Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

According to you???

Nice try, moron.

Back to you, Omelet....

Cheers. ;-)

I may just re-join a.f.f-f. after all, for the entertainment value. g

And due to the fact that some fast food chains seem to be cleaning up
their act a bit to attract a larger market in this lousy economy. I
recently posted a Chili's review on Austin.food. I was impressed, at
least with our local one. The menu surprised me and so did the food, and
the attitudes of the cook and the wait service.

I'd just had an endoscopy procedure and was too exhausted to cook, and I
was _starving_ for a steak after a 3 day liquid diet and a 24 hour
fast... and they were open when none of the steak houses were.

But according to Jerry, Chili's would probably not qualify as fast food
since it does not have a drive thru? shrugs
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 21-02-2010, 04:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Bent Attorney Esq." wrote in message
On Feb 20, 11:54 am, "Jerry Sauk" wrote:
"Omelet" wrote in message

news

..
Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

Note the cross postings.
--
Peace! Om

Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.- Hide quoted text -

| The wench is a manipulative game playing troll. Ignore her.

**** off, Bent attorney.

HEY! Will you take Jerry's case, to sue for defamation and S'lander?
Sound's like it's right up your alley

Old 21-02-2010, 04:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

In article
,
"Bent Attorney Esq." wrote:

Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.- Hide quoted text -

The wench is a manipulative game playing troll. Ignore her.

smooch

Thanks for the compliment sweetie! ;-*
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 21-02-2010, 04:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

In article
,
"Bent Attorney Esq." wrote:

If you're talking rfc...... you're delusional. Om is quite a respected
poster in rfc.

Well then rfc is populated by ******s. She doesn't know shite about
cooking but then that pretty well puts her the same league as the
other rfc'ers.

I can cook circles around twits like you. Follow my links. I have pics.
;-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 21-02-2010, 05:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Bent Attorney Esq." wrote in message
On Feb 20, 7:39 pm, "Robert" wrote:
"Jerry Sauk" wrote in message

news

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
I am Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...
\
Well then why don't YOU offer a brand instead of complaining
about
everyone
else's answers?

I agree: buy a Brita filter jug or faucet attachment.

Then you can fill your own bottle when you go out, and avoid the

negative
environmental effects of overusing bottled water.

Becouse I don't DRINK water. There's no point in taking water out

when
every fast-food restourant in the country sells soda.

One size doesn't fit all. I spend my summers out in the middle of

nowhere, in
the sizzling heat, dust, whatever else gets kicked up at the tracks
we

race.
Not usually too many restaurants out there, and if you drank soda all

day you
would end up sick as a dog, or fat as a pig, or like my past friend
with

his
legs cut off from Diabetes and eventually death... yech, I'll take
water
please He drank a couple of liters of Diet Coke a day, he died at
well

over
400 pounds.

Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as

thirst
quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and
caffeine.
Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but

all day
long, puke...

Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your
answer.

The
guy
was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to
drink

Soda
all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they
don't

have
drink soda all day.

Scotty

Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

Note the cross postings.
--
Peace! Om

Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

Shut UP Jerry you don't own this group!!!

Either do you or the spastic troll Omelete.

I never claimed to own this group. Jerry is telling someone they are not
welcome to post here that is claiming ownership since only the owner can
order trespassers to leave. As to your claim that Omelet is a troll, get a
life your the one acting like a troll. Your even posting from google groups
the dormitory of resident trolls.

Robert

Old 21-02-2010, 06:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:53:15 -0600, Omelet wrote:

In article ,
I am Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...
\
[...]

Quite frankly I can't see how someone can drink soda all day long as a thirst
quencher. It of course doesn't work because of the sugar and caffeine.
Sometimes I like a nice clean Seven up or Ginger ale with dinner, but all day
long, puke...

Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer. The
guy
was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to drink Soda
all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they don't have
drink soda all day.

Scotty

Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

Note the cross postings.

it hasn't affected his brain's, though.

your pal,
blake
Old 21-02-2010, 06:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

In article ,
blake murphy wrote:

Sorry to be so sarcastic, I meant it though, I was mocking your answer.
The
guy
was asking about water, no where anywhere did he say he wanted to drink
Soda
all day, in fact most folks who carry bottled water do it so they don't
have
drink soda all day.

Scotty

Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

Note the cross postings.

it hasn't affected his brain's, though.

your pal,
blake

raises eybrows

Oh?

I've read thru the book of Sauk'isms.
It's hilarious. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 21-02-2010, 10:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

PL1. wrote:

Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my

tap
water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer

buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

Hi, I don't know you but I'm here to tell you to **** off,
seriously. Why the **** should a fast food user give a **** about
water, holy ****ing water? May god send you a good grape of
hemorroids, the hardcore version.
****, drink beer, no? What's so hard to understand about it?
Your fast food place dopesn't sell beer? **** off you and your
crappy place, but grow a couple of balls: drink 6 beers, enter the
****ing fast food and eat and exit andr drink 6 more beers. what's
so hard about it? Loser. Yes, I just told you you're a loser.

BTW, WTF are these water drinking aliens coming from? The ****ing
walls?
--
Vilco
Don't think pink: drink rosé

Old 21-02-2010, 10:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

Jerry Sauk wrote:

You do not have to add anything to your tap water to reduce the
taste of chlorine, just let the water stand for a while and the
chlorine will disperse.

That wasn't teh question he asked. Not even close.

LOL, incredbile but.... you're rite
--
Vilco
Don't think pink: drink rosé

Old 21-02-2010, 11:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 8:05*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"PL1." wrote in message

Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Save money and effort of hauling water. *Get a filter for taste and odor
(carbon based) and change the cartridge a few times a year. *Cheaper,
easier, never runs out because you forget.

I totally suppor this idea. I was using Pur water filtration though
my refrigerator has a water filter. (I don't like drinking cold
water). I had two gallon container. But, over time, the replacement
filter cartridge became a rip off when it would get clogged very early
and water wouldn't flow anymore though the timer still showed a long
way to go. So, I started buying Crystal Geiser bottled water. Then I
got tired of carrying them - use filtered water in risning food and
cooking - and so it dawned on me to do this with refrigerator's
filtration: Let the cold water warm up before I drink it. I even
found a spaghetti sauce bottle heavy enough to press that little flap
to turn on the water and I didn't have to hold the glass to collect
water. All those money I wasted make me feel so foolish.
Old 22-02-2010, 04:10 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article , PLucas1
@home.upstairs.in.brissie.aus said...
:
:Omelet wrote in newsmpomelet-9FA97A.11340820022010
:
:
: In article ,
: "Jerry Sauk" wrote:
snip
: I've seen pics of you that you've posted on alt.food.fast-food
: There is no hiding.
:
:
:
o tell!! Where exactly can we view them??

Looking for more masturbation material pete mate???

Old 22-02-2010, 05:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.food.fast-food

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
says...
\
[...]

have to
drink soda all day.

Scotty

--
Can I haz Cheezeburger?

My POINT was, there is no need to drink water int he modern age when soda is
available EVERYWHERE.

Old 22-02-2010, 05:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Jerry Sauk" wrote:

Jerry Sauk weighs over 300 lbs.
He indeed does drink nothing but soda and is a fast food junkie.

Note the cross postings.
--
Peace! Om

Omelet, you are not welcome to post here.

And you are going to stop me... how?

laughs

This is usenet. It's an anarchy. Get used to it!

I've seen pics of you that you've posted on alt.food.fast-food
There is no hiding.
--
Peace! Om

Well one method that leaps to mind is to contact my laywer's for illegal
internet activity..... and TRUST me, with all the illegal activity that's
been happening recently in alt.fast.food by steve, the police are monitering
ALL of your xposted post's to this group. One call is all that it'll take.