FoodBanter.com

-   -   Best bottled water? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/394032-best-bottled-water.html)

Omelet[_7_] 25-02-2010 05:48 AM

Best bottled water?

In article > ,
"Jerry Sauk" > wrote:

> > > At least soda has flavar to it.

> > No I'm not kidding you. Good water (not tap water) is delicious.
> > Soda tastes like sugar. Too much of it.
> >
> > Don't be surprised if you end up a Diabetic by the time you are 40...
> >
> > You will _have_ to give up that sugary syrup crap then, or die!
> >

> Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die, everybody
> does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my doctar's.
>
> And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like.... WATER.

<snork> Whatever...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Sqwertz 25-02-2010 08:43 AM

Best bottled water?

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:28:56 -0600, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:37:51 -0600, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:57:42 -0500, I am Tosk wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, that's a productive post... pffffttt.
>>>
>>> Scotty <plinkity plonk>

>>You quote 122 lines of bullshit, adding one line to call somebody on
>>their "productive post"?
>>
>>You need to get your head screwed on straight.

> He did warn us when shortly after arriving he said he didn't trim and
> if it was a problem to killfile him then. I did.

Oh - this is that "I Am ****face" guy. I did killfile him in RFC,
but didn't make it global until just now.

-sw

alan.holmes 25-02-2010 02:22 PM

Best bottled water?

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
m...

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>> In article >,

> all
>> > the
>> > available?

> Vitamin's

>> > Are you ****ing kidding me? "good" water tastes better then soda?
>> > GOOD
>> > WATER TASTES LIKE NOTHING.
>> >
>> > At least soda has flavar to it.

>> No I'm not kidding you. Good water (not tap water) is delicious.
>> Soda tastes like sugar. Too much of it.
>>
>> Don't be surprised if you end up a Diabetic by the time you are 40...
>>
>> You will _have_ to give up that sugary syrup crap then, or die!
>>

> Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
> everybody
> does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my doctar's.
>
> And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like.... WATER.

True, very nice though!

ChattyCathy 25-02-2010 02:30 PM

Best bottled water?

Jerry Sauk wrote:

> Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
> everybody does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my
> doctar's.
>
> And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like....
> WATER.

And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

blake murphy[_2_] 25-02-2010 05:57 PM

Best bottled water?

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:30:09 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:

> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
>> everybody does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my
>> doctar's.
>>
>> And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like....
>> WATER.

> And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.

brain-dead, sure. the rest of his body is kinda slow catching up.

your pal,
blake

Omelet[_7_] 25-02-2010 06:42 PM

Best bottled water?

In article >,
ChattyCathy > wrote:

> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
> > Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
> > everybody does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my
> > doctar's.
> >
> > And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like....
> > WATER.

> And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.

<LOL>! I thought that thread had died? (pun intended)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Lou decruss 26-02-2010 12:36 AM

Best bottled water?

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:57:34 -0500, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:30:09 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:
>
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
>>> everybody does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my
>>> doctar's.
>>>
>>> And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like....
>>> WATER.

>> And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.

>brain-dead, sure. the rest of his body is kinda slow catching up.

The way he eats it won't be long.

Lou

Jerry Sauk 26-02-2010 04:12 AM

Best bottled water?

"ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
> > Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
> > everybody does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my
> > doctar's.
> >
> > And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like....
> > WATER.

> And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Wrong. Dead people can't post to usenet.

Sqwertz 26-02-2010 05:08 AM

Best bottled water?

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:48:51 -0600, Lou Decruss wrote:

> I sometimes stop in A.F.F-F for entertainment. The crap he types is
> so bizarre I can't help but laugh. And I think he actually believes
> he's normal. Kinda like Andy.

I swear, Jerry is as Genuine Idiot as it gets. I'd suck Andy's dick
if I'm ever proofed wrong.

=-sw

Sqwertz 26-02-2010 05:09 AM

Best bottled water?

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:23:43 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

>>> What teh hell is egullet and chowhound board's.

>> If I give you these links (again) will you visit them and strike up
>> conversations? Or at least subscribe and listen to the to the
>> threads?
>>
>> I'm not going to post them for a fourth time just so you can say "I
>> don't have time to click on links".
>>
>> Are you with me? The links are all valid. Some of us even
>> subscribe to them. I personally only subscribe to "egullet dining
>> Texas" and "chowhound austin" - so you won't have to bother with the
>> likes of, "that guy you call Steve" unless you purposely invade my
>> space.
>>
>> -sw

> The fact that you didn't post the links the first time proves you don't post
> there. If it's moderate, you wouldn't last more then 2 day's.

I asked you a question. If I post the links , will you go there?
Answer the ****ing question and stop beating it to death trying to
weasel out of it.

-=sw

Jerry Sauk 26-02-2010 11:37 AM

Best bottled water?

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:23:43 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> >> If I give you these links (again) will you visit them and strike up
> >> conversations? Or at least subscribe and listen to the to the
> >> threads?
> >>
> >> I'm not going to post them for a fourth time just so you can say "I
> >> don't have time to click on links".
> >>
> >> Are you with me? The links are all valid. Some of us even
> >> subscribe to them. I personally only subscribe to "egullet dining
> >> Texas" and "chowhound austin" - so you won't have to bother with the
> >> likes of, "that guy you call Steve" unless you purposely invade my
> >> space.
> >>
> >> -sw

> > The fact that you didn't post the links the first time proves you don't

post
> > there. If it's moderate, you wouldn't last more then 2 day's.

> I asked you a question. If I post the links , will you go there?
> Answer the ****ing question and stop beating it to death trying to
> weasel out of it.
>
> -=sw

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sqwertz 26-02-2010 03:53 PM

Best bottled water?

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 04:37:00 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>
>> I asked you a question. If I post the links , will you go there?
>> Answer the ****ing question and stop beating it to death trying to
>> weasel out of it.

> YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under the "Culinary Culture" category at Egullet we have the group:
"Ready to eat": Fast food, junk food, convenience food and drink,
including soft drinks: when it¢s good and when it¢s not.

http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?...-ready-to-eat/

At Chowhound, we have "Chains". Where half the discussion is about
fast food restaurants:

http://chowhound.chow.com/boards/32

Certainly you will find 100x more on-topic discussion there than you
will here, so you have *no* excuse not to use those sites. And this
now means you have no business whining and complaining about what we
say or do from now on. You have alternatives. Use them or shut up.

-sw

blake murphy[_2_] 26-02-2010 08:47 PM

Best bottled water?

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:36:51 -0600, Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:57:34 -0500, blake murphy
> > wrote:

>>> And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.

>>brain-dead, sure. the rest of his body is kinda slow catching up.

> The way he eats it won't be long.
>
> Lou

<snort>

your pal,
blake

blake murphy[_2_] 26-02-2010 08:47 PM

Best bottled water?

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 21:12:19 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
>>> everybody does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my
>>> doctar's.
>>>
>>> And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like....
>>> WATER.

>> And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> Wrong. Dead people can't post to usenet.

not so they make sense, anyway.

blake

wintermute 26-02-2010 09:09 PM

Best bottled water?

On 2010-02-19 13:27:08 -0800, "PL1." > said:

> Wanting to add good, clean bottled distilled or spring water to my tap
> water to reduce the horrible taste of chlorine and reduce the
> antidepressant effects of the fluoride they put in our water here.
> What brands of bottled water would you recommend (if any)? prefer to
> buy in bulk size if possible. Appreciate any helpful responses!

Without a doubt. VOSS. Must be the best cause the Hollywood Roosevelt
Hotel charges like 12 bucks for a 16 oz bottle of the stuff. LOL!

--

wintermute

Bruce[_24_] 27-02-2010 04:35 AM

Best bottled water?

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>

>>> Fine if I die, im not giving up soda. When I die, and I WILL die,
>>> everybody does, when I die, it will be on MY OWN term's, not my
>>> doctar's.
>>>
>>> And I hate to brake this to you but... tap water tastes like....
>>> WATER.
>>>

>> And I hate to break this to you but... you're... DEAD ALREADY.
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy
>>

> Wrong. Dead people can't post to usenet.

True, but Jill is close and she manages.