Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Snow in Denver

It has been snowing for over 24 hours here and we have...2 inches.
The flakes have been very tiny and by yesterday afternoon there was
accumulation on the grass but not the streets. That has changed
overnight evidently because there's a car that crossed the narrow
greenbelt area and is resting against our back yard fence. (Our yard
backs onto the entrance street into the neighborhood.)

The forecast had been for 6 inches.

We can sympathize with the east coast blizzard because we usually get
24 inches or more at least once or twice a winter.

OB food: chili last night. Delicious.

Yay, Saints!

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-02-08, gloria.p > wrote:

> It has been snowing for over 24 hours here and we have...2 inches.

I jes shoveled a foot, this morning. They're now jetting our frozen sewers for the
3rd time in 40 days. Snow is the least of our problems. :|

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default OT Snow in Denver

notbob wrote:

> On 2010-02-08, gloria.p > wrote:
> >

> > It has been snowing for over 24 hours here and we have...2 inches.

> I jes shoveled a foot, this morning. They're now jetting our frozen sewers for the
> 3rd time in 40 days. Snow is the least of our problems. :|
>
> nb

Maybe if they snaked some 'heat tape' down those pipes - that'd might
work - -- but darn, I doubt it!!!!

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!