Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Global warming.

Hello All!

We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Email, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to rec.food.cooking

James Silverton wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so
> far we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well
> below freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.

Yeah, if it's gonna warm I wish it would get it's butt in gear.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!

(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
police this group)

Mark

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:01:41 -0500, "James Silverton"
> wrote:

>Hello All!
>
>We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
>we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
>freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

FERRANTE > wrote in
:

> Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
>
> (I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
> police this group)
>
> Mark
>

> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:01:41 -0500, "James Silverton"
> > wrote:
>
>>Hello All!
>>
>>We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
>>we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
>>freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.

Bugger off troll
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/30/2010 6:28 PM, l, not -l wrote:
> On 30-Jan-2010, "James > wrote:
>
>> Hello All!
>>
>> We were supposed to receive about an inch of snow here today and so far
>> we seem to have gotten 6 inches and it hasn't stopped. It's well below
>> freezing and the snow is big fluffy flakes.
>>
>> --
>>

>> James Silverton
>> Potomac, Maryland

> Perhaps you missed the memo; it is no longer to be referred to as "global
> warming", it is now "global climate change". WIth the new name, it can be
> applied to any weather that seems unusual. Enjoy the sledding. 8-)

Or not unusual enough... HTH :-)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
> wrote:

>Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
>
>(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
>police this group)
>
>Mark

You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
that seem to make you the troll.
--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
The Cook > wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
> > wrote:
>
> >Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
> >
> >(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
> >police this group)
> >
> >Mark

> You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
> them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
> that seem to make you the troll.

He's not interested in helping, Susan. He's doing it deliberately.
Somebody ****ed him off in his latest dead celebrity post and now, by
Alex!, he's gonna show us all! LOL!

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller; Pirohy, January 25, 2010
The Pirohy Princess is in the Kitchen
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:27:16 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>In article >,
> The Cook > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
>> >
>> >(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
>> >police this group)
>> >
>> >Mark

>> You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
>> them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
>> that seem to make you the troll.

>He's not interested in helping, Susan. He's doing it deliberately.
>Somebody ****ed him off in his latest dead celebrity post and now, by
>Alex!, he's gonna show us all! LOL!

Fortunately I missed that. Now I know who to filter.
--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Global Trolling

The Cook wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:24:44 -0600, FERRANTE
> > wrote:
>

>>Another OT post. This is really getting ridiculous!!!
>>
>>(I, however, love the fact it bothers certain creatures who try and
>>police this group)
>>
>>Mark

> You could help a lot by not replying to the trolls. Many of us have
> them filtered out and would not see them if you did not reply. So
> that seem to make you the troll.

I don't know which is worse, the genuine troll or the net nanny that
wants to tell me whom i can reply to and whom i need to ignore, the cure
is worse than the disease
--

Mr. Joseph Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky.../sf_anthem.mp3
Owner|Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoeTarot

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter L7 > wrote in
0.162:

From: Peter L7 >
Date: 31 Jan 2010 01:11:22 GMT

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, PeterL1
@home.upstairs.in.brissie.aus said...
:
:Peter L7 > wrote in
90.162:
:
:
:>>
:>
:> Bugger off troll
:
:
:From: Peter L7 >
Clearly this approach of yours is highly effective...
After all, it's been *how long* now since you've been doing it - over a
year, at the very least? LOL.

Global Warming Nad R General Cooking 2 02-01-2011 10:09 PM
Global Warming Dan L General Cooking 1 29-12-2010 02:44 AM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it .. General Cooking 0 14-12-2009 08:41 PM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 06-08-2005 03:16 AM
Global Warming Beach Runner Vegan 25 02-08-2005 12:53 AM