FoodBanter.com

-   -   FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/393401-re-free-invasion-day.html)

Peter Lucas[_13_] 27-01-2010 11:03 PM

On Jan 27, 2:20*pm, Jim > wrote:
> On 27/01/2010 06:49, Peter Lucas wrote:
>
> > Got to the protest march in the city (SO stayed home), found my black
> > cousins getting prepared for the big event.
> > I also got ready, unfurled my Aboriginal flag, tied my tri colored
> > bandana around my forehead. Wrapped my grass skirt around me
> > (finally................ a use for old woven bags!) All good. I got a
> > few "looks" from my cousins when I applied the paint to my face, but I
> > think most understood my good intentions.

> > Midway through the march, I see a white flash. Some guy threw what
> > looked like a used diaper right into my face! I wasnt fooled though, I
> > just knew it had "fake" shit in the diaper :-) Looked like shit, smelt
> > like shit, tasted like shit............. but noone would throw real
> > shit :-)))

> When you woke up from the dream, was your hand down your pants?

Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
is your real name

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Jim[_30_] 27-01-2010 11:33 PM

On 28/01/2010 08:03, Peter Lucas wrote:
> On Jan 27, 2:20 pm, > wrote:
>> On 27/01/2010 06:49, Peter Lucas wrote:
>>
>>> Got to the protest march in the city (SO stayed home), found my black
>>> cousins getting prepared for the big event.
>>> I also got ready, unfurled my Aboriginal flag, tied my tri colored
>>> bandana around my forehead. Wrapped my grass skirt around me
>>> (finally................ a use for old woven bags!) All good. I got a
>>> few "looks" from my cousins when I applied the paint to my face, but I
>>> think most understood my good intentions.

>>> Midway through the march, I see a white flash. Some guy threw what
>>> looked like a used diaper right into my face! I wasnt fooled though, I
>>> just knew it had "fake" shit in the diaper :-) Looked like shit, smelt
>>> like shit, tasted like shit............. but noone would throw real
>>> shit :-)))

>> When you woke up from the dream, was your hand down your pants?

> Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
> is your real name

Okay then.

Sunny 27-01-2010 11:43 PM

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
is your real name
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

And your real name is ?
City: Chicago
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60098
Country: US

Seing as you know so much about Australia,
In the SASR what is a Chook?

addinall 28-01-2010 01:07 AM

On Jan 28, 8:43*am, " Sunny" > wrote:
> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message

> Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
> is your real name
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> And your real name is ?
> City: * * * * *Chicago
> StateProv: * * IL
> PostalCode: * *60098
> Country: * * * US
>
> Seing as you know so much about Australia,
> In the SASR what is a Chook?

Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enlisted
at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
Our service numbers are remarkably close.
All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
with him.

Mark.

Sunny 28-01-2010 01:23 AM

"Addinall" > wrote in message
On Jan 28, 8:43 am, " Sunny" > wrote:
> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message

> Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
> is your real name
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> And your real name is ?
> City: Chicago
> StateProv: IL
> PostalCode: 60098
> Country: US
>
> Seing as you know so much about Australia,
> In the SASR what is a Chook?

Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enlisted
at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
Our service numbers are remarkably close.
All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
with him.
Mark.

** I was having a go at the clown who is impersonating him from USA

pavane[_3_] 28-01-2010 01:56 AM

" Sunny" > wrote in message

| "Addinall" > wrote in message
| On Jan 28, 8:43 am, " Sunny" > wrote:
| > "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message

| > Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
| > is your real name
| > --
| > Peter Lucas
| > Brisbane
| > Australia
| >
| > And your real name is ?
| > City: Chicago
| > StateProv: IL
| > PostalCode: 60098
| > Country: US
| >
| > Seing as you know so much about Australia,
| > In the SASR what is a Chook?
|
| Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
| Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
| photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
| Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
| his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enl
| at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
| Our service numbers are remarkably close.
| All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
| with him.
| Mark.

Well thank you Mark but who the hell are you? All Petey
does around here is post photos of things that he bought
from the food stores, criticize anything American, and tell
us about how virile he is. If you have ever seen "The Coca-
Cola Kid" he is the hapless Santa Claus trying to sing Waltzing
Matilda in a line dance; impotent and ineffectual. He is sort of
like a Chook (yeah, we know) strutting around and crowing at
dawn to awaken anyone stupid enough to listen to his inane
babbling. Thanks for your fawning contribution and when you
go home tonight I hope his l'il lady is elsewhere.

pavane

^Tems^ 28-01-2010 03:03 AM

pavane wrote:
> " > wrote in message
> |
> | > wrote in message
> | On Jan 28, 8:43 am, " > wrote:
> |> "Peter > wrote in message

> |> Like to see you say that to my face "jim"......................if that
> |> is your real name
> |> --
> |> Peter Lucas
> |> Brisbane
> |> Australia
> |>
> |> And your real name is ?
> |> City: Chicago
> |> StateProv: IL
> |> PostalCode: 60098
> |> Country: US
> |>
> |> Seing as you know so much about Australia,
> |> In the SASR what is a Chook?
> |
> | Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
> | Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
> | photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
> | Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
> | his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enl
> | at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
> | Our service numbers are remarkably close.
> | All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
> | with him.
> | Mark.
>
> Well thank you Mark but who the hell are you? All Petey
> does around here is post photos of things that he bought
> from the food stores, criticize anything American, and tell
> us about how virile he is. If you have ever seen "The Coca-
> Cola Kid" he is the hapless Santa Claus trying to sing Waltzing
> Matilda in a line dance; impotent and ineffectual. He is sort of
> like a Chook (yeah, we know) strutting around and crowing at
> dawn to awaken anyone stupid enough to listen to his inane
> babbling. Thanks for your fawning contribution and when you
> go home tonight I hope his l'il lady is elsewhere.
>
> pavane

Chooks crow?

pavane[_3_] 28-01-2010 04:04 AM

"^Tems^" > wrote in message ...
| pavane wrote:
| > " > wrote in message
| > |
> [...]
| > |
| > | Peter Lucas is the real deal. 1RAR then SASR.
| > | Used to be a mate. Wish he still was. I have seen
| > | photos of him at Swanny. Stayed in his house.
| > | Bought him a BLOODY nice bottle of wine for
| > | his last birthday. No need for a dig, he enl
| > | at Little Flinders about the same time as me.
| > | Our service numbers are remarkably close.
| > | All around good bloke. But NEVER get in a tinny
| > | with him.
| > | Mark.
| >
| > Well thank you Mark but who the hell are you? All Petey
| > does around here is post photos of things that he bought
| > from the food stores, criticize anything American, and tell
| > us about how virile he is. If you have ever seen "The Coca-
| > Cola Kid" he is the hapless Santa Claus trying to sing Waltzing
| > Matilda in a line dance; impotent and ineffectual. He is sort of
| > like a Chook (yeah, we know) strutting around and crowing at
| > dawn to awaken anyone stupid enough to listen to his inane
| > babbling. Thanks for your fawning contribution and when you
| > go home tonight I hope his l'il lady is elsewhere.
| >
| > pavane
| >

| Chooks crow?

Figure of speech. They bob around sending signals, and communicate,
but if they squawk noisily they fall into Petey's bailiwick of crowing.
I immensely respect the Signal Corps, just not the garbage that Petey
spews onto these newsgroups under the claim of ultra-patriotism.

pavane

atec 77[_2_] 28-01-2010 01:44 PM

Peter Lucas wrote:
> On Jan 27, 2:20 pm, Jim > wrote:
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

City: Chicago
> StateProv: IL
> PostalCode: 60098
> Country: US

who are you really terwilliger ?

PeterL1[_5_] 28-01-2010 04:55 PM

FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

atec 77 <"atec > wrote in -
september.org:

> Peter Lucas wrote:
>> On Jan 27, 2:20 pm, Jim > wrote:
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>>

> City: Chicago
> > StateProv: IL
> > PostalCode: 60098
> > Country: US

> who are you really terwilliger ?

This slug is one of 3 people.

It could be twitilliger, but I really think the 'man' has lost too many
brain cells to alcohol abuse to even remember who and what it is.

It's possibly the moron morrow. Everyone knows what a morphing pathetic
troll it is.

But with the distinct knowledge of 'home' events...... there's also a
reasonable expectation that it's 'hey-zeus'. Sitting in it's little rental
shack in Tassie...... becuse that's where it get's more 'bang for it's
buck' on the dole.

When you look at all 3 of them, there's a pattern......... they're *all*
***!!!

Twitiliger has a female 'beard', the moron morrow was outed by me in this
ng, and we've known for quite some time that 'hey-zues' is a *** lebo.
(FFS, what other nationality is *proud* to say they drive a Nissan
Skyline???!!!! Fully sick mate!!)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 29-01-2010 04:20 AM

FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

Peter speculated:

> It could be twitilliger, but I really think the 'man' has lost too many
> brain cells to alcohol abuse to even remember who and what it is.

My guess would be that you drink more alcohol in a day than I drink in three
months. But given the state of your life, I can see why you crawl into a
bottle so often.

> Twitiliger has a female 'beard'

What purpose would that serve, dumbass?

Bob

Gregory Morrow[_406_] 29-01-2010 10:17 AM

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Peter speculated:
>
>> It could be twitilliger, but I really think the 'man' has lost too
>> many brain cells to alcohol abuse to even remember who and what it
>> is.

> My guess would be that you drink more alcohol in a day than I drink
> in three months. But given the state of your life, I can see why you
> crawl into a bottle so often.
>

>> Twitiliger has a female 'beard'

> What purpose would that serve, dumbass?

PeterBreath also thinks that you and I are the *same* person, Bob...

<shaking head>

--
Best
Greg