Tuna Lover

Default Great Molasses Flood in Boston

Beable van Polasm > wrote:

> swt > writes:
> >
> > Listen, my children, and I shall tell
> > Of a sugary treat sent straight from hell
> > Waves of molasses flooded Boston
> > Drowning the victims in yummy gel

> Boys don't make passes,
> At gurls in molasses.

Well *I* would, but (1) I am a pervert and (2) I love the bitter yet
sweet sticky substance.

TimC

Tuna Lover (aka Bruce) was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
> Beable van Polasm > wrote:
>
>> swt > writes:
>> >
>> > Listen, my children, and I shall tell
>> > Of a sugary treat sent straight from hell
>> > Waves of molasses flooded Boston
>> > Drowning the victims in yummy gel

>> Boys don't make passes,
>> At gurls in molasses.

> Well *I* would, but (1) I am a pervert and (2) I love the bitter yet
> sweet sticky substance.

I could make a joke about loving a sweet sticky substance that tastes
like tuna, but won't (NOT BITTER, in my experience).
Also, I am a prevert.

Special Relativity: The person in the other queue thinks yours is
moving faster.