Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

Default Steve 'Kombat' Kramer - Ex-Pat Extraordinaire (another Klassic)

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:37:19 -0800 (PST), rod
> wrote:

Attention all Kombat Kramer haters. The topic is DEAD. Hear me?
DEAD. Get a life.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

On Jan 17, 6:37*pm, sf > wrote:

> Attention all Kombat Kramer haters. *The topic is DEAD. *Hear me?
> DEAD. *Get a life.

****** NOBODY hates Kombat. We just love to laugh at him and his
antics.

Are you a policeman?????

;-)
Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:48:21 -0800 (PST), LarbGai >
wrote:

>On Jan 17, 6:37*pm, sf > wrote:
>
>> Attention all Kombat Kramer haters. *The topic is DEAD. *Hear me?
>> DEAD. *Get a life.

>****** NOBODY hates Kombat. We just love to laugh at him and his
>antics.
>
>Are you a policeman?????
>
>;-)

FYI: everyone is laughing at you.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:48:21 -0800 (PST), LarbGai >
> wrote:
>
>> On Jan 17, 6:37 pm, sf > wrote:
>>
>>> Attention all Kombat Kramer haters. The topic is DEAD. Hear me?
>>> DEAD. Get a life.

>> ****** NOBODY hates Kombat. We just love to laugh at him and his
>> antics.
>>
>> Are you a policeman?????
>>
>> ;-)

> FYI: everyone is laughing at you.

Only you people who don't have him killfiled. The rest of us don't need
to laugh at these clowns quite that much!

Do us all a favour and add this clown to your killfilter.

Krypsis

Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message news:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:48:21 -0800 (PST), LarbGai >
> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 17, 6:37 pm, sf > wrote:
>>
>>> Attention all Kombat Kramer haters. The topic is DEAD. Hear me?
>>> DEAD. Get a life.

>>****** NOBODY hates Kombat. We just love to laugh at him and his
>>antics.
>>
>>Are you a policeman?????
>>
>>;-)

> FYI: everyone is laughing at you.

**FYI: I'm laughing at Kombat Kramer. And I'm laughing at you. *grin*

> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

"Krypsis" > wrote in message news:
> sf wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:48:21 -0800 (PST), LarbGai >
>> wrote:

>>> ****** NOBODY hates Kombat. We just love to laugh at him and his
>>> antics.
>>>
>>> Are you a policeman?????
>>>
>>> ;-)

>> FYI: everyone is laughing at you.
>>

> Only you people who don't have him killfiled. The rest of us don't need
> to laugh at these clowns quite that much!

**But you DO need to keep poking your snout in, right??? LOL!!! :-)

> Do us all a favour and add this clown to your killfilter.
>
> Krypsis

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:53:14 -0000, "Takin & Kanoknuan"
> wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message news:
>> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 01:48:21 -0800 (PST), LarbGai >
>> wrote:

>>>****** NOBODY hates Kombat. We just love to laugh at him and his
>>>antics.
>>>
>>>Are you a policeman?????
>>>
>>>;-)

>> FYI: everyone is laughing at you.

>**FYI: I'm laughing at Kombat Kramer. And I'm laughing at you. *grin*

What a pathetic old man.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

On Jan 18, 1:19*am, Krypsis > wrote:

> Only you people who don't have him killfiled. The rest of us don't need
> to laugh at these clowns quite that much!
>
> Do us all a favour and add this clown to your killfilter.
>
> Krypsis-

****** Oh dear. Without us you would have no purpose in life would you
Krypto???

It is part of our mission to help poor sad old fools like you to get
some recognition.

Looks like it worked again, you poked your snout in.

Our pleasure. ;-)
Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
rod rod is offline

On Jan 17, 12:15*pm, LarbGai > wrote:
> On Jan 18, 1:19*am, Krypsis > wrote:
>
> > Only you people who don't have him killfiled. The rest of us don't need
> > to laugh at these clowns quite that much!

> > Do us all a favour and add this clown to your killfilter.

> > Krypsis-

> ****** Oh dear. Without us you would have no purpose in life would you
> Krypto???
>
> It is part of our mission to help poor sad old fools like you to get
> some recognition.
>
> Looks like it worked again, you poked your snout in.
>
> Our pleasure. *;-)

***T'was the night before Christmas
As I sat on my "throne"
I was "pinching" a Krypto
Just me all alone
When he blew out my bowels
With such a big splatter
I jumped off the crapper to see "What's the matter"
Was big and so brown
And Oh, did it reak
Reminded me much
Of our SCT freak!

Krap-Tow, are you related to the Kraven?
So much alike :-)

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer
Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwww