FoodBanter.com

-   -   LEMON JUICE (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/393021-lemon-juice.html)

No Name 16-01-2010 02:17 AM

LEMON JUICE

I've got about a pint of fresh-squeezed lemon juice.

How long can I expect it to "hold up" in the fridge ?

itsjoannotjoann 16-01-2010 04:34 AM

LEMON JUICE

On Jan 15, 7:17*pm, "<RJ>" > wrote:
> I've got about a pint of fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
>
> How long can I expect it to "hold up" in the fridge ?

I dunno. But you can freeze that lemon juice into individual portions
using an ice tray. Place in a ziplock bag and try to squeeze out as
much air as possible. Of course store in your freezer for later use.