Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default DAK and Welbilt

I have an ancient DAK Auto Bakery that makes the best bread in the
world. I would like to buy another one for back up but like many
others, have had difficulties. I tried the two phone numbers submitted
by Judy and when connected, not to Welbilt, I was told how to connect
with available "ladies." So not able yet to contact Welbilt. I did
find lots of Welbilt stuff on E-bay, if I ever figure out how to use
the site. Lynn in NC
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 14, 9:42*am, "
> wrote:
> I have an ancient DAK Auto Bakery that makes the best bread in the
> world. I would like to buy another one for back up but like many
> others, have had difficulties. I tried the two phone numbers submitted
> by Judy and when connected, not to Welbilt, I was told how to connect
> with available "ladies." So not able yet to contact Welbilt. I did
> find lots of Welbilt stuff on E-bay, if I ever figure out how to use
> the site. Lynn in NC

What's the phone number...I'll talk to the ladies!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 14, 12:42*pm, "
> wrote:
> I have an ancient DAK Auto Bakery that makes the best bread in the
> world. I would like to buy another one for back up but like many
> others, have had difficulties. I tried the two phone numbers submitted
> by Judy and when connected, not to Welbilt, I was told how to connect
> with available "ladies." So not able yet to contact Welbilt. I did
> find lots of Welbilt stuff on E-bay, if I ever figure out how to use
> the site. Lynn in NC

I ran to get my 20 year old DAK booklet - only numbers I see a

1-800-325-8000 to order
1-800-888-9818 for tech info
1-800-888-7808 for any other questions

address shown is 8200 Remnet Ave / Canoga Park. CA 91304

HTH

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kalmia wrote:
> On Jan 14, 12:42 pm, "
> > wrote:
>> I have an ancient DAK Auto Bakery that makes the best bread in the
>> world. I would like to buy another one for back up but like many
>> others, have had difficulties. I tried the two phone numbers
>> submitted by Judy and when connected, not to Welbilt, I was told how
>> to connect with available "ladies." So not able yet to contact
>> Welbilt. I did find lots of Welbilt stuff on E-bay, if I ever figure
>> out how to use the site. Lynn in NC

> I ran to get my 20 year old DAK booklet - only numbers I see a
>
> 1-800-325-8000 to order
> 1-800-888-9818 for tech info
> 1-800-888-7808 for any other questions
>
> address shown is 8200 Remnet Ave / Canoga Park. CA 91304
>
> HTH

DAK has been out of business for over 10 years now, probably longer. Drew A
Kaplan did have some good stuff though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 14, 11:09*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> Kalmia wrote:
> > On Jan 14, 12:42 pm, "
> > > wrote:
> >> I have an ancient DAK Auto Bakery that makes the best bread in the
> >> world. I would like to buy another one for back up but like many
> >> others, have had difficulties. I tried the two phone numbers
> >> submitted by Judy and when connected, not to Welbilt, I was told how
> >> to connect with available "ladies." So not able yet to contact
> >> Welbilt. I did find lots of Welbilt stuff on E-bay, if I ever figure
> >> out how to use the site. Lynn in NC

> > I ran to get my 20 year old DAK booklet - only numbers I see a

> > 1-800-325-8000 to order
> > 1-800-888-9818 for tech info
> > 1-800-888-7808 for any other questions

> > address shown is 8200 Remnet Ave / Canoga Park. CA *91304

> > HTH

> DAK has been out of business for over 10 years now, probably longer. *Drew A
> Kaplan did have some good stuff though.

I never owned the machine, but the recipes in that little booklet are
excellent. Neighbor gave it to me, I think.