FoodBanter.com

-   -   The Happy Couple in Thailand (Larb Gai and his 'Lady' Friend) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/392925-re-happy-couple-thailand.html)

Krypsis 09-01-2010 03:14 PM

WTF wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:33:59 -0800 (PST), Felicity Warbrooke
> > wrote:
>
>> Just what were you thinking getting dressed up in such an outfit - I
>> really feel sorry for the poor katoey you were dragging around the
>> streets all the while having to pretend 'she' was your girlfriend
>> *grin*
>>
>> http://www.photoenvisions.com/Larbgai1.jpg
>>
>> Felicity

> Seems you've posted this garbage from work, I wonder what Adam Bulloch
> or if your Adam, what your supervisor would think of this?

Garbage? It's a nice picture of a oddly dressed young man with a
"ladyboy" (tranny to you!) of the night sitting on his lap. Soon he'll
be "cooking with gas" and "stoking up the fires" so to speak. That makes
it relevant in a cooking forum, does it not? The original poster edited
out the section of the picture she considered garbage. I figure she got
it back to front. Oh, those rotten teeth make me shudder! Why couldn't
he have had some false choppers fitted before he posed for the
professionally taken photograph! All that effort wasted!

Krypsis

BTW, I am using my employers computer and fibre optic internet
connection to post this. Any complaints?? The IP address won't lead you
there however as Optus are contractors. Try this URL instead.

http://www.australia.gov.au/

Krypsis 09-01-2010 03:45 PM

WTF wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:14:38 +1100, Krypsis > wrote:
>
>> WTF wrote:
>>> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:33:59 -0800 (PST), Felicity Warbrooke

>>> Seems you've posted this garbage from work, I wonder what Adam Bulloch
>>> or if your Adam, what your supervisor would think of this?

>> Garbage? It's a nice picture of a oddly dressed young man with a
>> "ladyboy" (tranny to you!) of the night sitting on his lap. Soon he'll
>> be "cooking with gas" and "stoking up the fires" so to speak. That makes
>> it relevant in a cooking forum, does it not? The original poster edited
>> out the section of the picture she considered garbage. I figure she got
>> it back to front. Oh, those rotten teeth make me shudder! Why couldn't
>> he have had some false choppers fitted before he posed for the
>> professionally taken photograph! All that effort wasted!
>>
>> Krypsis
>>
>> BTW, I am using my employers computer and fibre optic internet
>> connection to post this. Any complaints?? The IP address won't lead you
>> there however as Optus are contractors. Try this URL instead.
>>
>> http://www.australia.gov.au/
>>

> Oh don't worry the other post was sent to your boss, socks always slip up. I'd
> be expecting a visit or atleast being summoned to his office within the next
> few days.

Oops, you made another slip up. You see, I AM the boss.

It's going to be interesting being summoned to my own office!

How will I alert myself to the need? Email? Memo? Phone call?

The boys in the IT department will get a laugh out of it if nothing else!

Krypsis

ps

If you want to go a little higher up the tree, try this chap. I answer
to him.

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/

He's been having a rough time of it lately with the refugee problems and
whatnot.. He needs a good belly laugh!

WTF[_2_] 12-01-2010 03:29 PM