Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lunch Toady, Wed 11th Jan, 2010

Being a day before the social security payment, and having a bee in my
bonnet about the sublime Basa fillets being so cheap, toaday I whipped
up a scrummy fish soup: http://tiny.cc/l2lXA. The rennet really
brought out the smoothness of the flesh after pressure cooking for
close to 3 hours. Not much left over, but maybe enough to set it in
gelatine for a refreshing non-vegetarian ice-cream for the hot weather
we have right now. Ruth will be impressed! :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat dick,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter wrote:

> Being a day before the social security payment, and having a bee in my
> bonnet about the sublime Basa fillets being so cheap, toaday I whipped up
> a scrummy fish soup: http://tiny.cc/l2lXA. The rennet really brought out
> the smoothness of the flesh after pressure cooking for close to 3 hours.
> Not much left over, but maybe enough to set it in gelatine for a
> refreshing non-vegetarian ice-cream for the hot weather we have right now.
> Ruth will be impressed! :-)

LOL...and *gag*

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

So, are you going to name your lunch toady, Peter, or just leave us to
wonder? Hmmmmm?
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller 1-9-2010
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> So, are you going to name your lunch toady, Peter, or just leave us to
> wonder? Hmmmmm?
> --

haha, I was thinking the same thing!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:01:03 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
>> So, are you going to name your lunch toady, Peter, or just leave us to
>> wonder? Hmmmmm?
>> --

>haha, I was thinking the same thing!!

Save us.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Lunch Notes November 2010 Bill S. Wine 6 07-11-2010 03:53 PM
Lunch Notes March 2010 Bill S. Wine 2 07-03-2010 09:23 PM
Lunch Notes Feb. 2010 Bill S. Wine 1 07-02-2010 09:00 PM
Lunch Toady, Sun 19th Jan, 2010 PeterLucas[_17_] General Cooking 29 18-01-2010 01:26 PM
Lunch Notes Jan. 2010 Bill S. Wine 2 17-01-2010 01:37 AM