Old 08-01-2010, 03:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default australian bush mix

I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on. Has
anyone ever used this?

Old 08-01-2010, 06:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phyllis Stone" wrote in message
|I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
| salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on. Has
| anyone ever used this?

Here is an authoritative website, they are pretty full-flavored
spice mixes that of course you can do almost anything with:
http://www.australianbushspices.com.au/
It would be interesting to hear your reaction to using it.

pavane

Old 08-01-2010, 08:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phyllis Stone" wrote in message
I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on.
Has anyone ever used this?

The 'Bush Mix' is what Aussie women use before going out on dates.
Argus

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old 08-01-2010, 08:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"pavane" wrote in message

"Phyllis Stone" wrote in message
|I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
| salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on.
Has
| anyone ever used this?

Here is an authoritative website, they are pretty full-flavored
spice mixes that of course you can do almost anything with:
http://www.australianbushspices.com.au/
It would be interesting to hear your reaction to using it.

pavane

Thank you. One problem I was having was that the labels on the contents were
all in different languages and I only speak Texan.