Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default australian bush mix

I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on. Has
anyone ever used this?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phyllis Stone" > wrote in message
|I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
| salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on. Has
| anyone ever used this?

Here is an authoritative website, they are pretty full-flavored
spice mixes that of course you can do almost anything with:
http://www.australianbushspices.com.au/
It would be interesting to hear your reaction to using it.

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phyllis Stone" > wrote in message
>I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
>salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on.
>Has anyone ever used this?

The 'Bush Mix' is what Aussie women use before going out on dates.
Argus

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pavane" > wrote in message

> "Phyllis Stone" > wrote in message
> |I received a basket with Australian bush mix in it plus mediterraneo sea
> | salt mix. I have googled these and still don't know what to use them on.
> Has
> | anyone ever used this?
>
> Here is an authoritative website, they are pretty full-flavored
> spice mixes that of course you can do almost anything with:
> http://www.australianbushspices.com.au/
> It would be interesting to hear your reaction to using it.
>
> pavane

Thank you. One problem I was having was that the labels on the contents were
all in different languages and I only speak Texan.